Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Eight-Six
Oct 26, 2007

SilvergunSuperman posted:

It's all seems like just basically a runaround to see what they can get away with in the name of the church while their wealthy masters buy another few moments of distracting from climate change, billionaire taxes, etc

that is the face up plan yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

NoiseAnnoys posted:

i mean it’s obviously fake when you see anyone enjoying British cuisine so i understand the cynicism but you have to understand that people sometimes like eating food and not just because they have to.

Fish and chips are fantastic

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Strong Sauce posted:

https://twitter.com/FoxReports/status/1761067735587394003
Text: In new memo obtained by CNN, NRSC instructs its candidates to reject clearly and concisely government attempts to restrict access to IVF

:lol:

Their own stupid loving cult judge hosed them so hard

You love to see it

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Seth Meyers, the crew, the employees, the secret service, the other hundred or so people that follow the president everywhere... I'll give the tweet guy this though. It is supremely weird to be the only person in an ice cream shop with an ice cream giving an interview. It's a stupid thing to do for a publicity event and it doesn't speak well for the intelligence of people that see it as quaint instead of an incredibly cynical photo-op.

Getting Ice Cream is a psy-op op now I guess

Have you ever considered he really is just an old man that likes tasty ice cream, and is on record getting it multiple times and liking it?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

teen witch posted:

I know I’ve absolutely missed it but why the hell are pro-lifers against IVF? Is it because of embryos? Like embryos die in the womb all the time without rhyme or reason?

Why prevent a kid being born via IVF? That doesn’t seem very pro life?

Because they just hate women and want to control all access to reproductive rights

Like that's the real answer

Bullshit answer is "all life begins at conception, those single celled frozen Popsicles are people!"

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 13:25 on Feb 27, 2024

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

TulliusCicero posted:

Have you ever considered he really is just an old man that likes tasty ice cream, and is on record getting it multiple times and liking it?

In the rightwing world everything has to be a psyop because otherwise they would realize that everything in their lives boils down to people disliking them, their beliefs, their public utterances, and their actions.

They have to believe that their life is the normal one.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Like no one goes "heh Trump is so cynical and fake, look at his bullshit about Mcdonalds"

The right is so loving joyless and wierd

Like holy gently caress touch grass

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
These are the guys who believe it's gay to buy your wife a birthday present. Of course icecream is gay

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

steinrokkan posted:

Because they are morons who have painted themselves into a corner by pushing fundie laws to punish the infidels without giving any consideration to the wider ramifications of their agenda beyond owning the libs. So now the true believer idiots have a blank cheque to go hog wild on any reproductive issue they can think of.

Wait till one of their cultist freak Heritage Foundation Trad cath judges rules on birth control or condoms

That's when the real "polls at 5%" fun starts

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
uɐʇɐS ןıɐɥ

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I dunno, this "iced cream" thing sounds pretty fake to me. You're gonna take a viscous liquid and make it into ice? Wow, at least make your lies believable. Next you'll talk about tomatoes in a soup like consistency, just the dumbest lies.

Edit: "Hello yes I enjoy hard milk" said no one loving ever lmao

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Post itt everytime you lol Fucker Carlson is an Obvious Russian Agent because Putin hurt his Fee Fees

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

Their own stupid loving cult judge hosed them so hard

You love to see it

How is a Judge able to pass laws which are full of overtly religious language anyway? Surely that can be immediately appealed (or cause a lawsuit) and struck down as being bullshit?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

TulliusCicero posted:

Like no one goes "heh Trump is so cynical and fake, look at his bullshit about Mcdonalds"

Why would anyone bother, the gently caress else could you possibly say to make someone still on board flip at this point

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Stoatbringer posted:

How is a Judge able to pass laws which are full of overtly religious language anyway? Surely that can be immediately appealed (or cause a lawsuit) and struck down as being bullshit?

Because the SC has actual brain damage and left reproductive rights "to the states" as God (Leonard Leo, famous judge bribe man and Heritage Foundation fuckhead) intended.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
If I was a head of a state I would simply pass laws stating abortion and everything is legal in my state, as well as all the other states. They can't tell me what to do. Yeah, abortion is legal in Kentucky, gently caress you Kentucky, come fight me. Oh what's that, you fight my courts but they say gently caress you, you can't tell me what to do. Yeah that's right. Kentucky Fried gently caress Off more like it.

In fact, as a state head I am passing a law saying President of the US is an illegal position and everyone that runs for it is a traitor, and will be jailed and sentenced without trial. My state my laws. Also Boston is now a dry city because lol

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

We actually have something called a "Constitution" with "Amendments", where states are not supposed to be complete arbiters of everything, but actually have a functioning federal government. It's also supposed to allow you to change laws with society's changing values, or needs of the country.

The current SC majority judges have actual lead/ cult induced brain damage though, so they think the Articles of Confederation were a way better system I guess.

Like we tried letting states do their own thing in the past, it was a loving disaster then, it's a loving disaster now

But the Right has always been obsessed with recreating Gone With the Wind happy land that never actually loving existed, so here we are

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 13:48 on Feb 27, 2024

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

syntaxfunction posted:

Also Boston is now a dry city because lol

If that comes to pass, Jan 6 would have been mere child’s play. lol, lmao.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug

Stoatbringer posted:

That's why there are billboards to remind them not to.

Jesus christ

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sir, Sir....

*chokes up on tears

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

TulliusCicero posted:

The right is so loving joyless and wierd

Like holy gently caress touch grass

yeah, how is this any different than when Donny Two-Scoops got ice cream anyways

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

It owns that an unelected steak Salesman under 92 indictments currently has the power to change laws in red states/ stop bills in the House at a whim, merely by decree, because the GOP is full of cowards/ fascists/ grifters/ cultist freaks

Very functional country, no issue there

And he's just taking all of their money, that's the most hilarious part

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Seth Meyers, the crew, the employees, the secret service, the other hundred or so people that follow the president everywhere... I'll give the tweet guy this though. It is supremely weird to be the only person in an ice cream shop with an ice cream giving an interview. It's a stupid thing to do for a publicity event and it doesn't speak well for the intelligence of people that see it as quaint instead of an incredibly cynical photo-op.

You angling for clay's job?

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Joe Biden licks and slurps LOW CLASS ice cream like a dementia riddled pervert and brings shame upon America

Donald J. Trump eats beautiful TRUMP brand taco bowls with the dignity of an elder statesman because he loves the Hispanics

Monica Bellucci
Dec 14, 2022

dervival posted:

yeah, how is this any different than when Donny Two-Scoops got ice cream anyways

Donny got his on a plate as he lacks the manual dexterity and stamina to eat a cone. There are two scoops on his plate so he can think he's special and not a malodorous cretin sitting, literally and figuratively in his own poo poo.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Monica Bellucci posted:

Donny got his on a plate as he lacks the manual dexterity and stamina to eat a cone. There are two scoops on his plate so he can think he's special and not a malodorous cretin sitting, literally and figuratively in his own poo poo.

how does that not make it worse

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
Wonder how may times he threw ice cream at the wall

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I will get elected to head of state and pass a law saying it is legal to assassinate people in high government positions with no recourse or consequences, and then simply retire and see how long it takes them to fix the mess lol

Edit: Murder is illegal most places but in my state it's okay, we can do that

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

try to picture "TRUMP" eating an ice cream cone.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Vote for me and I will get the McDonald's shake machines working!

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Melting down his tiny hands. Disgraceful

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

big nipples big life posted:

try to picture "TRUMP" eating an ice cream cone.

Many people are saying I couldn't eat an ice cream cone. But it was a very difficult cone, and it was very brave of me to drop it and get ice cream all over my pants, not many could do that. Many strong men are coming to me and saying with tears in their eyes, sir, that was the best cone eating I've ever seen, I wouldn't be able to eat it, we love TRUMP because he made ice cream not gay again

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

redshirt posted:

Vote for me and I will get the McDonald's shake machines working!
We'll likely get single payer health care before that.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

I love how reactionary men increasingly are miserable fuckwads because they keep decreeing anything fun gay

Like being straight according to them is the most miserable joyless loving existence you can imagine

It's amazing these guys can't get more votes, real puzzler

FungiCap
Jul 23, 2007

Let's all just calm down and put on our thinking caps.
lol remember when trump did a paid ad for goya while president in the oval office

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Posting on a very blessed page

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

FungiCap posted:

lol remember when trump did a paid ad for goya while president in the oval office

If we had a functioning Congress there would’ve been an investigation and an impeachment based on that alone. Instead we got Donny Two-Scoops-and-Countless-Crimes, lmao.

Edit: has anyone actually attempted to quantify the crimes and/or questionable money laundering antics done by Trump across those 4 years? I’d guess that it’s probably 2-3 crimes a day when he wasn’t golfing and probably one a day the times he was.

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

Failed Imagineer posted:

Posting on a very blessed page

Hey remember Herman Cain? 9-9-9 lol

Remember when Trump got covid and asked "oh god, am I going out like Herman" loving lmao

Remember how Cain literally died from Trump's Tulsa rally (and his own anti-mask hubris)

Zero VGS fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Feb 27, 2024

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

TulliusCicero posted:

On our way down to Carbondale, Illinois in 2017 for the eclipse, we stopped at some ice cream shop that had a commemorative placque where Biden sat in 2008. Of course I sat there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

FungiCap posted:

For McDonald's too!

Which company paid him more?