Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Staluigi posted:

people still somehow undersell how jacked up on gear this dumb motherfucker is lol

he's devouring capital class vessel levels of steroids, IGF1 and testosterone, over eleven thousand dollars worth every month, no typo

fuckin love his routine of

- wake up

- empty half an equine veterinary office's worth of Musclefucker 3000 into each arm

- shout into mirror a bunch

- make tiktoks telling people how to get his PRIMAL BOD with the power of getting sunburnt and force feeding yourself raw meat until you're 65% trichinosis by volume

- die within like five years of now

The bad ones never die. He'll be running for President in 45 years with full onset Alzheimers while people write articles about what a canny strategist he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Can't recommend that Behind the Bastards episode enough for this guy, it's a wild loving ride and makes none of what he is doing be impressive once you see behind the curtain. It's not a frumpy old guy piloting the Wizard of Oz, it's a hardcore grifter with enough pharmaceuticals to make Ozzy Osbourne blush that gives no poo poo if his " " " advice " " " has a body count as long as it makes him a buck.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
What do they think the second amendment is going to do about this? They gonna shoot the vaccine needles out of the doctors hands or something?
https://twitter.com/FenixAmmunition/status/1762099593414623370?t=P-OIbBCYVI79BcLfurgnIA&s=19

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
The source article is from "slay news". Every bit as authoritative as it sounds.

https://slaynews.com/

SamDabbers
May 26, 2003

Panfilo posted:

What do they think the second amendment is going to do about this? They gonna shoot the vaccine needles out of the doctors hands or something?
https://twitter.com/FenixAmmunition/status/1762099593414623370?t=P-OIbBCYVI79BcLfurgnIA&s=19

They gonna shoot the doctors

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

BiggerBoat posted:

Wapo article

How everything became a ‘psyop’ for conservative media

https://news.yahoo.com/everything-became-psyop-conservative-media-150458273.html

This is going to be an important article to reference in the coming days as more information is hopefully made public about Aaron Busnells protest immolation.

Some media are still trying to claim he had unknown motivations. He says it right before he lights himself that it was an extreme protest. An active-duty man did that.

Nonsense fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Feb 26, 2024

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
A lot of conservatives were pretty condescending about the suicide, many of them joked about how cushy the Air Force has it that they'll do this because they didn't get an office chair with wheels or something.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Anyone want to take a guess?
https://twitter.com/wayotworld/status/1762120917134496072?t=_siUrFw05QJy61mZzdEXRw&s=19

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
That sure doesn't look like a guy who's been driven to poverty by the massive damages he's supposed to be paying for his disgusting attacks on grieving families

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.
I'd like to think that's a growing hollow look of despair in his eyes as it becomes increasingly evident how hosed he is and how transparent and futile his attempts to dodge justice are, but I don't think the world is that good.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Lemniscate Blue posted:

I'd like to think that's a growing hollow look of despair in his eyes as it becomes increasingly evident how hosed he is and how transparent and futile his attempts to dodge justice are, but I don't think the world is that good.

He's also got major substance abuse issues, so that's likely contributing to him visibly falling apart.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Panfilo posted:

LISTEN UP LIBERALS
https://twitter.com/liverking/status/1752903593047339372?t=qZY2KryCrYJjmgOfvO1Xpg&s=19
Perfect example of what BiggerBoat and I were talking about.

Why is he wearing pants? Is he afraid of pathogens?

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
what are the black spots on the (alex jones)head?

Edge & Christian
May 20, 2001

Earth-1145 is truly the best!
A world of singing, magic frogs,
high adventure, no shitposters

PhazonLink posted:

Presumably photoshopped like the hand placement, though I cannot know for sure to what end. Also the original photo is almost a year old and the photo edit was originally posted (then deleted) last October

The originally posted photo from April 2023:

The original photoshopped version from October 2023:

Alex Jones still looks like poo poo and is an awful person (Blaire White is also awful!) but that is not a real photo.

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

Please, please crop Tim Pool out of the original too if you're gonna post it here

PhazonLink posted:

anime/cartoon sweat drops, I think

PeterWeller
Apr 21, 2003

I told you that story so I could tell you this one.

Scholtz posted:

Please, please crop Tim Pool out of the original too if you're gonna post it here

Nah, a clearly upset Tim Pool is the only reason to share that photo.

Crunch Buttsteak
Feb 26, 2007

You think reality is a circle of salt around my brain keeping witches out?

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Oh, he's well aware of that. It's just he uses it as an excuse to get day-drunk and terrify his audience about how The Globalists have won, everyone may as well already be dead, the collapse is imminent and nobody's listening to him, thus compelling his listeners to give him money.

Then, a week later, once he's got all of the Big Feelings out of his system, he's back to being declaring how The Globalists are on the run and the light is winning and Trump will be our next president and Jesus will once again bless this holy nation, thus compelling his listeners to give him money.

He somehow manages to be extremely and constantly transphobic in both scenarios.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
Not sure why anybody would feel like they need to photoshop Alex to look worse than he already does.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬
Do you think he slept with Blaire White?

Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Don't ask my why I'm doing this to myself but I'm watching this whole Taylor Lorenz interview of Chaya Raichik.

What a vapid piece of trash Raichik is. Like half of this is just her asking the reporter back whatever question she just got asked. So lazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL-40gDBRx0

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
tbh i dont even think the woman thats probably like two decades his jr. is even real. the face pixels look way to smooth.

smooth as a shark

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
All the highest ranking republicans in the Trump admin see some jail time whether it be for rape, pedophilia or fraud.
So they think nothing of considering someone in jail as reliable.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1762115730512687566

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

PhazonLink posted:

tbh i dont even think the woman thats probably like two decades his jr. is even real. the face pixels look way to smooth.

smooth as a shark

Probably shark-collagen dietary supplements.

Kavros
May 18, 2011

sleep sleep sleep
fly fly post post
sleep sleep sleep

Zwabu posted:

Don't ask my why I'm doing this to myself but I'm watching this whole Taylor Lorenz interview of Chaya Raichik.

What a vapid piece of trash Raichik is. Like half of this is just her asking the reporter back whatever question she just got asked. So lazy.

When talking about Raichik, it's hard to overstate the "vapid" part of it. It's weird, because they somehow managed to focus their vapid talents into a surprisingly dedicated, practiced form of dissembler gish that seems both obsessive and lazy at the same time.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Kavros posted:

When talking about Raichik, it's hard to overstate the "vapid" part of it. It's weird, because they somehow managed to focus their vapid talents into a surprisingly dedicated, practiced form of dissembler gish that seems both obsessive and lazy at the same time.

They only thing she cares about is hurting people. Answering questions only rarely hurts people, so why put any effort into it?

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Captain_Maclaine posted:

They only thing she cares about is hurting people. Answering questions only rarely hurts people, so why put any effort into it?

After a near lifetime of amateur fash-watching, Raichik is the first one of these I've ever genuinely doubted the existence of anything underneath the hatred. Like for instance I know Alex Jones has hobbies when he's not screeching into a microphone, but she just seems to fulfill every one of her physical and emotional needs by sending death threats to LGBT+ people online.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
so what would she be doing if the internet or various other forms of communication didnt exist?

would she be doing chainletters?

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
https://twitter.com/BenjaminGoggin/status/1762140130326847682

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK
Can't believe NBC has the gall to AI deep fake crisis actor Nazis into CPAC.

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Look, he's obviously showing them how to Sieg Heil a cab. Nothing wrong here, untertards.

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

Levantine posted:

The bad ones never die. He'll be running for President in 45 years with full onset Alzheimers while people write articles about what a canny strategist he is.

ohhh no

not at THAT level of gear based lifeform

he going to conk out with a clot that registers on seismological devices, four days later at the morgue his arms will leap up powered by how much of his blood was synthetic at that point and start sign languaging DOES THIS UNIT HAVE A SOUL

five years

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

PhazonLink posted:

so what would she be doing if the internet or various other forms of communication didnt exist?

Before the internet, cranks could only communicate their dumb ideas to those around them via hanging weird stuff on bulletin boards and telephone poles, or by mailing out homemade magazines to people. The internet allowed everyone to find people like them, including the stupidest, angriest people.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Never gets old when the CPAC people deny the existence of Nazis at their convention while agreeing with 99% of their views

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

FlamingLiberal posted:

Never gets old when the CPAC people deny the existence of Nazis at their convention while agreeing with 99% of their views

Meh, it's Sartre's quote on anti-Semites. It's beyond coincidentally agreeing with Nazis while trying to thread the needle on saying it's not Nazis. They know exactly what's happening. They're not trying to hide it, the out and out Nazis are posting that poo poo on Twitter loud and proud about being there and they want everyone to know it. CPAC people are just vomiting up conversational chaff that they don't give a gently caress about to convince people who care about words to continue chasing their tails, wasting time and energy arguing definitions with them. Or discrediting the serious of their interlocutors as the original saying goes.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

DarklyDreaming posted:

After a near lifetime of amateur fash-watching, Raichik is the first one of these I've ever genuinely doubted the existence of anything underneath the hatred. Like for instance I know Alex Jones has hobbies when he's not screeching into a microphone, but she just seems to fulfill every one of her physical and emotional needs by sending death threats to LGBT+ people online.

It's remarkable how much not an actual person she appears to be. The right loves to bang on about how anyone on the left is a mindless NPC just spouting preprogrammed lines they don't actually comprehend, but she's someone who from everything I've seen really doesn't have anything else in their life except hating queer folk.

PhazonLink posted:

News letters, 'zines, and AM radio is where this all used to live, then it moved onto BBSs, usenet, and IRC channels in the early internet days.

Captain_Maclaine fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Feb 27, 2024

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

FlamingLiberal posted:

What’s the 1%?

Aztec Galactus
Sep 12, 2002

Silly Burrito posted:

What’s the 1%?

The Nazis were big on scientific experimentation, so while they agree in spirit with testing things on prisoners, you lose the modern conservative when you bring in academic rigor

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Eh the Nazis didn't really have much academic rigor either with all that Aryan and Atlantis poo poo

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Twibbit posted:

Eh the Nazis didn't really have much academic rigor either with all that Aryan and Atlantis poo poo

And the camp experiments were just quackery and torture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Zwabu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL-40gDBRx0

It's so cool that the insane state superintendent of the state I live in hired this woman to have... some sort of position that I'm not really clear about in our education board. Love that children's education is a culture war and that LGBT people like me are being directly attacked by this monster.