Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who?
Barret
Red XIII
Yuffie
Cait Sith
Vincent
Cid
View Results

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.
Were there any rewards for doing the Junon past of the demo? I never got around to it due to being hooked on Phantom Liberty to pass time until Rebirth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
The original line is "the steel sky...I miss it" or something like that, right? It's a pretty good line.

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Were there any rewards for doing the Junon past of the demo? I never got around to it due to being hooked on Phantom Liberty to pass time until Rebirth

Aerith dies if you didn't complete it, but she survives if you did.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Endymion FRS MK1 posted:

Doesn’t seem like it

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Mechafunkzilla posted:

The original line is "the steel sky...I miss it" or something like that, right? It's a pretty good line.

Yeah, it's "I miss it... the steel sky." I really loved that line but I can understand the reasons for changing it. Very mixed feelings there but y'know.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I accidentally overwrote my Nibelheim demo save with my Junon demo save, will i still get my kupo charm?

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

All I can find is that you need "save data from the demo." Not sure if it matters which part of the demo.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Augus posted:

I accidentally overwrote my Nibelheim demo save with my Junon demo save, will i still get my kupo charm?

Without that save you're gonna have to replay the Nibelheim part anyway when the game comes out so might as well do it now

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Augus posted:

I'm pretty sure you just need a save, any save, from the game/dlc/demo to get the bonuses.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

140gb preload holy moly :eyepop:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm gonna install the demo, make a save, and immediately delete it so I can get the Kupo Charm but play the game in order

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

SettingSun posted:

140gb preload holy moly :eyepop:
It took forever on my garbage internet but it's done now. I need to make a note to never delete this game from my system lol. Redownloading it would be a pain in the rear end.

I'm so excited for tomorrow night!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

https://x.com/genki_jpn/status/1762500336890392993?s=46

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

:jerkbag:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

^^^ this guy isn't inspired to create by their dreams and imagination. couldnt be me lol

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

I often think about FF7RR while driving around in my Porsche

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

not watching a 5 minute car commercial but lol

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

The planet's dying, Cloud.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Did the make the squats minigame a little bit easier? I remember Jules being really tough to beat when I first played the game.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

the planet's dyin', cloud

Iacen
Mar 19, 2009

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Amazon has never done this before…

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Nice, I'm still waiting if the square enix store actually shipped my copy.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Azubah posted:

Nice, I'm still waiting if the square enix store actually shipped my copy.

If it is anything like my EE, you'll get it three weeks from now. :smith:

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

played the Junon demo last night and the world seems chock-full of stupid little collectibles and fetch quests. i can't wait

Unlucky7
Jul 11, 2006

Fallen Rib
https://x.com/Fiend_Jr_/status/1762458827612430579?s=20

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Ok do I go to the store and pick up a copy on Thursday before work and let it download during the day or get a digital copy and get that downloaded now.
I can't play it until after work on release either way hmmm

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

RC Cola posted:

Ok do I go to the store and pick up a copy on Thursday before work and let it download during the day or get a digital copy and get that downloaded now.

Depends on if you want TWO DISCS or not.

RuBisCO
May 1, 2009

This is definitely not a lie

RC Cola posted:

skip work imo

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

i anticipate "working from home" on thursday

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

RuBisCO posted:

skip work imo

I took Thursday and Friday off. Digital release is tomorrow at 9pm pacific, im not getting through work once the game releases.

JBP
Feb 16, 2017

You've got to know, to understand,
Baby, take me by my hand,
I'll lead you to the promised land.

goethe.cx posted:

i anticipate "working from home" on thursday

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

Iacen posted:

Amazon has never done this before…

Can I have it please.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I said come in! posted:

I took Thursday and Friday off. Digital release is tomorrow at 9pm pacific, im not getting through work once the game releases.

poo poo I just remembered I never got the physical of the first remake and I lost my PS1 and PC copies of the original. What do I need a physical for anyways.
I will join you goons at 10 pm mountain time and probably call off work either thursday and or friday. Love you all friends

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

i'd heard somewhere that it would release at midnight on your PS5's time zone. sounds like it's 12am EST for everybody, so that's good news

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011
Haha, good old PlayStation store is really chugging tonight and I dunno what factors to blame

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

May be the massive preload.

Caidin
Oct 29, 2011

Azubah posted:

May be the massive preload.

Probably, I think something rather similar happened last year with FF16. Been stuck on the "Calculating..." phase of preloading for over an hour now.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

ooh yeah the pre-load is 145GB

Electromax
May 6, 2007
It's because I'm reinstalling bloodborne

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Electromax posted:

It's because I'm reinstalling bloodborne