Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

ex post facho posted:

it is important to remember that polls aren't real. but they are funny.

I haven't heard a peep from the Blue Texas! crowd this cycle. They know there's not a chance in hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

ex post facho posted:

:yooge: remember baileys!

From 2007

From 2021

the democrats are recessioned

good lord the man is a mutant

papersack posted:

I haven't heard a peep from the Blue Texas! crowd this cycle. They know there's not a chance in hell.

they are just keeping their powder dry

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
how many polls in a row do we have to have with Trump winning handily before the dems finally admit biden has a problem

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

SixteenShells posted:

how many polls in a row do we have to have with Trump winning handily before the dems finally admit biden has a problem

They're scolding the left as hard as they can already. What more do you want them to do?

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

SixteenShells posted:

they’re gonna be exclaiming that high quality polls still have him winning until 11pm on November 5 which will make the crash all the funnier

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Retromancer posted:

They're scolding the left as hard as they can already. What more do you want them to do?

You can always scold harder

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

SixteenShells posted:

lol Biden probably still has to win by 3.5 or more to avoid the Hillary electoral college issue too

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

SixteenShells posted:

They still believe that voters will eventually come home to Biden.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Almost forgot to vote undecided here in MI today

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

In Training posted:

I love, grilling, hockey and the hum-int gathering capabilities of the CIA

Chamale
Jul 11, 2010

I'm helping!

https://twitter.com/gaynarcan/status/1725229539234590975

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Someone I know recently became homeless and moved into a camp and they were hanging out with me and a liberal last weekend and the liberal was trying to convince us to vote for biden and she told my friend, who lived in a camp, that if we didn't vote for biden they'd be sent to a camp.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

LuxuryLarva posted:

Someone I know recently became homeless and moved into a camp and they were hanging out with me and a liberal last weekend and the liberal was trying to convince us to vote for biden and she told my friend, who lived in a camp, that if we didn't vote for biden they'd be sent to a camp.

The liberal realized what they were saying. Telling someone they'll be sent to a camp is the liberal equivalent of calling someone the n word.

Fuzzy Mammal
Aug 15, 2001

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Harris is also the campaign’s strongest voice on abortion, the issue that, since the Supreme Court’s Dobbs decision, in June, 2022, has likely galvanized more voters—including women in Republican-led states—than any other. She began a recent fund-raising e-mail by declaring, “I’m furious,”

:hmmyes:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Fweedom

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

ex post facho posted:

it is important to remember that polls aren't real. but they are funny.
There's an endless list of MAGA attitudes that are just being adopted wholesale by Dems, and the rage at polls is certainly one.

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
The Baileys being 45 in 2007 and the same age in '21 is a good bit. Starting wildly out of touch, and drifting furtgher every year

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Kazzah posted:

The Baileys being 45 in 2007 and the same age in '21 is a good bit. Starting wildly out of touch, and drifting furtgher every year

In 7 years Chuck Schumer will be 80 and still running the Senate Democrats. The Baileys will still be 45. The average American 45-year-old will have starved to death.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Big structural Baileys

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

super sweet best pal posted:

Big structural Baileys

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

GTA 4ishly:

super sweet best pal posted:

Big structural Baileys

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
:sickos:

https://twitter.com/mikememoli/status/1762624909350408681

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

LuxuryLarva posted:

that was a threat.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

At this point they'd be better off claiming Biden was dropping out due to health concerns and just not tell him.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/ettingermentum/status/1762650047240343685?t=hDx0wn_6y2gxUvjBO2bnpA&s=19

:yeshaha:

ProperGanderPusher
Jan 13, 2012

SixteenShells posted:

“Voters are mad about the economy right now but when they walk in the voting booth with the understanding it may be their last time they’ll hold their noses and vote for Joe.”

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

lmao if uncommitted holds at it's current 14.6% for the remainder of NBC's estimated votes it will end up in the 140,000 - 150,000 range.

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

SixteenShells posted:

there will be a solid wall of denial until October, at which point they will turn on a dime and begin pointing fingers

CubanMissile
Apr 22, 2003

Of Hulks and Spider-Men

LuxuryLarva posted:

My liberal friend told me, after me explaining to him that no I don’t have a financial advisor and I really can’t afford to put 5% of my paychecks into investing in some Vanguard thing, that decisions like that are the reason I will always have money problems.

Just a reminder that no matter what a liberal claims their politics are, anyone who makes more money than you is 100% convinced it’s because you’re dumber or lazier than them.

Oneiros
Jan 12, 2007

SixteenShells posted:

biden's problem is that the dems being in charge of anything raises expectation that they actually do something. trump winning is the solution

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
republican presidencies just mean dems have to pretend to be opposition rather than eager lackies. the same bills pass regardless.

Seyser Koze
Dec 15, 2013

Mucho Mucho
Nap Ghost
owns that it hasn't even been a decade since the last time the democrats figured they were sitting pretty in michigan since they had 50.1% of the vote

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

FistEnergy posted:

there will be a solid wall of denial until October, at which point they will turn on a dime and begin pointing fingers

why wait

https://x.com/dashdobrofsky/status/1762721014528827621?s=46

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I've been seeing some weapons grade cope out there, mostly along the lines of "the narrative is ridiculous, Biden got 80% of the vote, did you see Trump got 75%??"

smug jeebus
Oct 26, 2008

Lol, you gotta check this guy out, just an incredible amount of succ, "The GenZ Perspective" I'm dieing

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Calling yourself something like Chaz, Dash, or Buzz is a cringe Elder Millennial thing. Dude should be hosting a game show on MTV.

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Not even March and they're already calling people who still bother to vote terrorists. The meltdowns this year are going to be :discourse:

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

It's important to save democracy so you can vote for the one person we say you're allowed to vote for

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Dear Leader must receive 100% of the vote, this is democracy manifest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

Joe Biden will make Helldivers real and that's why I'm voting for him.