Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

The Lone Badger posted:

Presumably you can titrate from there e.g. "the cocaine I got tests as 18% pure, so I will need 5 1/2 lines.

that's not titrating that's math

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

Mescal posted:

I rate all tits on a scale of 1-10. Mine are an easy 7.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Mescal posted:

You have to titrate the cocaine to determine the purity.
Not sure what to titrate against. IIRC cocaine is soluble in water and most adulterants aren’t so you could do a hot water wash then titrate the filtrate against potassium permanganate or something?

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

The Lone Badger posted:

You have to titrate the cocaine to determine the purity.
Not sure what to titrate against. IIRC cocaine is soluble in water and most adulterants aren’t so you could do a hot water wash then titrate the filtrate against potassium permanganate or something?

What? I - all I know is titration of drug dose, not drug production. I guess your main definition is a different thing.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Titration is a chemistry procedure where you determine how concentrated a solution is by putting a precisely measured amount of it into a flask, adding a second chemical to it from a burette until the reaction between the two stops, then reading the burette to see how much chemical-2 you added. Usually you design the process so that there is a visible colour change when chemical-1 is depleted and free chemical-2 begins to appear in the flask.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/Malcolm_fleX48/status/1761885099505676448

Didn’t even ruffle the feathers on his hat.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
His witch's hat is the source of his powers

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

See also that absolute legend in a pink outfit who people tell to "Don't hurt him Champ"

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Mescal posted:

What? I - all I know is titration of drug dose, not drug production. I guess your main definition is a different thing.
I like the dose titration version of this better. Gauging a new supply by taking 1 bump at a time and scaling up. Then oops, I ran out, time to get a new supply and start over.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

By popular demand posted:

See also that absolute legend in a pink outfit who people tell to "Don't hurt him Champ"

Rocky Lockridge

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

This is a deep operation by the almond-based dairy substitute industry.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

....those look like almonds?

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

No, they look like an almond's nipples. Where do you think they get almond milk from?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Yes, delicious fleshy almonds

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Mine's more oval and hairy.

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Mine's more oval and hairy.

Kiwi nips?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I have perfect nipples and I will sell them at $50k each

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

What will you replace them with?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Almonds, duh

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

What will you replace them with?

Always on webcams so my viewers can get an easy 3d view.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Take a note everyone, this is customer satisfaction 101.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I said I wanted my nips to look like nuts, doc!
Almonds ARE a nut!
You know what I meant!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Lobok posted:

I said I wanted my nips to look like nuts, doc!
Almonds ARE a nut!
You know what I meant!
Almonds are technically a fruit, the man has a case.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

I'm trying to find a joke about Brazilian nipples and what my grandpa would have called them and I just don't think I can manage without sounding SUPER racist. Pretty sure that joke is dead in the water before I can even manage to figure it out. Sorry Goons.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Brazil Nips

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

https://youtu.be/ahFSqOuADSo?si=Kl9qqw3mqhtOkns8

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1762501532941947132

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Kellogg CEO under fire for suggesting cereal as a money-saving dinner

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1762118395569324308

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That chocolate bar is the last unprofessional thing about it

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 23 hours!

There’s a lot going on with this clusterfuck, here’s the GBS thread:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4055177&perpage=40&noseen=1#post538033628

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://x.com/davidmackau/status/1762981623115465156?s=46&t=CBKJcBX0BD3U5HgUdsqBtw

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

Desert Bus posted:

I'm trying to find a joke about Brazilian nipples and what my grandpa would have called them and I just don't think I can manage without sounding SUPER racist. Pretty sure that joke is dead in the water before I can even manage to figure it out. Sorry Goons.

The day my mom revealed what brazil nuts used to be called (in the South? generally? I didn't ask) was a very weird day, because we were talking about her experience with school desegregation in Mississippi, and she said it so casually that you could tell it really was what they used to be called.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Yngwie Mangosteen posted:

The day my mom revealed what brazil nuts used to be called (in the South? generally? I didn't ask) was a very weird day, because we were talking about her experience with school desegregation in Mississippi, and she said it so casually that you could tell it really was what they used to be called.

Oh, para nuts?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Ligma para nuts.
HAH gottem!

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Yngwie Mangosteen posted:

Yeah my grandpa wasn't racist? Very much the opposite? And yet he saw no issues with the racist name of his favorite nut.

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

If anyone here doesn't know it's "N-word Toes."

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
yeah, it was wrapped in this like conversation that was full on support of racial equality and all about how the civil rights movement was good and cool, but -welp that's just what they're called!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

see also: ding dong ditching, which is not the term I knew growing up.