Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: slave to my cravings)

Origami Dali
Jan 7, 2005

Get ready to fuck!
You fucker's fucker!
You fucker!
that's the most energetic ive seen nick in two years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Origami Dali posted:

that's the most energetic ive seen nick in two years

He finally started taking PrEP.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
crack amico is cool.

he had his “young hitler” music video pulled from youtube so fast it could have been a record

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

stavs hulking out

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

He’s in the tire shop because he keeps blowing out the ones on his electric bike

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Honest Thief posted:

stavs hulking out

the hulk transforming but it's just the rear end of his pants and gut of his shirt that rip and explode

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009
stav not buttoning all the way down shows he's conscious over men's classical fashion, and not that his gut is too huge

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Honest Thief posted:

stav not buttoning all the way down shows he's conscious over men's classical fashion, and not that his gut is too huge

STAV pointing at the buttons of his dress shirt starting at the top: "Always, sometimes, never, never, never, never..."

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
Stav is the reason that dealerships cut down or removed the free snacks in the service department

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

car salesman having to go into the back to ask his finance manager if they can fill the car up with jellybeans

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
"Yeah, hey Jim sort of an odd call today... do you have any of the shocks they use for those trucks that transport the space shuttles in stock?"

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
https://variety.com/2024/tv/news/netflix-shane-gillis-tires-comedy-series-may-1235922369/

Oh lol stav is in a show by Shane

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
getting paid to laugh at Shane is awesome, get that bag

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/Dexerto/status/1762529489618166205?t=bzsSrof9xcdGsu3MNtdgVQ&s=19

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

and then stav ate the donut

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

lol he waited until insurance paid out to post the video.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
taking a 90k lifted off road truck onto the pavement and trying to do donuts

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

The retard and the kid

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Shout out to all the homeless cats

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Is Schaub like Dane Cook where he's widely loathed but enormously popular? Or just the first thing?

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Mordja posted:

Is Schaub like Dane Cook where he's widely loathed but enormously popular? Or just the first thing?

Nobody knows who he is, but those that do don't like him

afroserty
Apr 22, 2010

Can't wait to die in a crash while HAL 9000 asks me if I've just been in an accident and asks if it needs to call emergency services

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Mordja posted:

He has zero real fans and only got to where he is by being Joe Rogan's friend. He has an astonishing amount of haters, because he's extremely obnoxious and easy to hate. They're probably trying to get him busted for insurance fraud right this second. His shows tend to have about as many people at them as Jake Flores' shows.

Trillhouse fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Feb 27, 2024

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
sounds like he pretty much busted himself by posting the video

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Trillhouse posted:

He has zero real fans and only got to where he is by being Joe Rogan's friend. He has an astonishing amount of haters, because he's extremely obnoxious and easy to hate. They're probably trying to get him busted for insurance fraud right this second.

🫡

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Mordja posted:

Dane Cook was occasionally funny

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

ElGroucho posted:

Dane Cook was occasionally funny
i hosed him

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Getting dome from Dane cook while he does that alien impression

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

what if he was Dang Gook and he was john mccain

Mesopotamia
Apr 12, 2010

Mordja posted:

Recine knows he's never getting back on TAFS, so he's trying to cozy up with Conservative Comedians now.

Zoned out on TAFS apart from this thread for a minute, why’s he persona non grata?

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

afroserty posted:

Can't wait to die in a crash while HAL 9000 asks me if I've just been in an accident and asks if it needs to call emergency services

the best part is it failed to call emergency services and then it started making "bomb about to explode" noises because ???

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Mesopotamia posted:

Zoned out on TAFS apart from this thread for a minute, why’s he persona non grata?

Raped Nick.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Only registered members can see post attachments!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

this is what recine did to nick

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
yeah but he saw an oreo crumb on his shoulder

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
schaub taken to the ground and pounded by his own car

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPCO3K_Zci4

stump collector
May 28, 2007

maxe posted:

schaub taken to the ground and pounded by his own car

lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

i say swears online posted:

what if he was Dang Gook and he was john mccain

nooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

If you use Firefox the plugin up-to-eleven can normalize audio so quiet sounds get louder. VLC and MPC-BE on Windows also has audio normalization and can play youtube urls.

If you download the file you can run it through a compressor with an audio editor such as audacity.

If you happen to edit and publish podcasts you can also run the audio through various filters to suit your taste. Howard Stern for example uses a compressor filter for his voice.

There's plenty of tutorials on YouTube that teaches you how to use various filters for vocals and podcasts. Auphonic levelator is a tool used by some editors to make sure your podcast hits the industry target loudness of -16 LUFS.