Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

me rn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC1sxBfp0Xg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Republicans: Do you think grown men who eat ice cream should be killed?

R: Yes
D: No
Enlightened tech people: the answer is in the middle

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

Counted posted:

Judge McAfee after an objection for repeating lines of questioning: "Maybe this is going somewhere else"

Narrator: The questioning did not, in fact, go anywhere else.

[Repeat 100 times]

Lol I started the zoom from the beginning just to see the actual thing and bailed once Merchant drove her legal car into a brick wall & Sadow basically continued the theme

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

vanilla is great, in fact it might be THE best flavor

don't tell chuds, but THIS is the only effective way to own and trigger the libs.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

This seems bad for GOP

quote:

Worries about political extremism or threats to democracy have emerged as a top concern for U.S. voters and an issue where President Joe Biden has a slight advantage over Donald Trump ahead of the November election, a new Reuters/Ipsos poll showed.

Some 21% of respondents in the three-day poll, which closed on Sunday, said “political extremism or threats to democracy” was the biggest problem facing the U.S., a share that was marginally higher than those who picked the economy – 19% – and immigration – 18%.

Biden’s Democrats considered extremism by far the No. 1 issue while Trump’s Republicans overwhelmingly chose immigration. Extremism was independents’ top concern, cited by almost a third of independent respondents, followed by immigration, cited by about one in five. The economy ranked third.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

This is glorious! :redhammer:

Regarding the GA case, :lol: :lmao: I would love to see a legal espionage dramatic thriller movie "The Wade Willis Affair".

TheKub fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Feb 28, 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

All
Cones
Are
Bisexual

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

Children always look terrified when Trump is around lol

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

tek79 posted:

Imagine if you could just shoot Watters with a hose or put a pie in his face.

Eh I think Watters is just an empty suit salaryman who's good at doing his hateful, lovely job. Just "following orders", if you will.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

This seems bad for GOP

No, you see, there's this poll out of Harvard that says Gen Z and African-Americans prefer TRUMP!

Caveman Cat
Oct 20, 2012

MAJOR
This is why Chuck Grassley said 'u know what' instead of ice cream. He wanted to preserve the veneer of being a REAL MAN.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Oh poo poo! The “Ronald McGODDAMNED Donald” guy! I totally forgot about him.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

Oh poo poo! The “Ronald McGODDAMNED Donald” guy! I totally forgot about him.

Funny stuff, but I think he might be problematic now? Watch out

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

No, you see, there's this poll out of Harvard that says Gen Z and African-Americans prefer TRUMP!

Sure until you consider that “extremism” means “doesn’t like Trump and probably a member of antifa” to a decent portion of the electorate.

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

One summer when I was a kid I was on a family vacation in Ogunquit, Maine a coastal town near Kennebunkport where the Bush family compound is. Ogunquit, for those who don’t know was also a gay mecca back in the day. While we were there Vice President George Bush Sr. happened to be there surrounded by secret service. There were newspaper reporters there, he greeted people and my grandpa took a picture of him eating ice cream. He had some on his face. Woop dee doo Reagan’s VP ate an ice cream cone at a gay tourist spot. No one Republican or Democrat would have dreamed of connecting his presence there with some chickenshit political gripe because people hadn’t been driven stupid and insane by the internet yet.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Help I was a cishet guy and then I had iced cream for the first time and now I have tits and can't stop sucking on weenies I wish some brave political warriors banned iced cream to protect me from myself.

Iced cream made me flamboyant and it could happen to you!*

* With any luck anyway

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

"Oh poo poo oh gently caress first we attacked Taylor Swift and now we're underwater because of this IVF stuff... how can we regain the hearts & minds of normal everyday Americans? Hey I've got it - let's go after ice cream, no one likes that!"

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Chrpno posted:

Funny stuff, but I think he might be problematic now? Watch out

Ronald mcgoddamned donald will always be funny. The premise? Maybe not so much. There doesn’t seem to be a clear consensus as to whether all his stuff was an act or not last I checked.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

Serious_Cyclone posted:

This is exactly why Miller was carving out that bizarre "but eating it with a bowl and spoon is A-OK!" exception,

Just loled at the idea of Miller hoeing into a puddin basin sized bowl of Rocky Road and Rasberry Ripple in the boardroom and getting all George Costanza with it

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Oh hey, isn't there a photo of Dick Cheney eating an ice cream cone with a raging hard-on showing through his khakis?

I'm not googling that.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

I learned America has an ice cream flavour named "Moose Tracks" from this post. Also rainbow is "Superman" probably because rainbows are gay.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

This seems bad for GOP

Here's how this is bad for Joe Biden :dumb:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

No lies detected

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Best reply to any of this guy’s tweets will always be to point out that Sabin was a much better coach than he ever was and the SEC is glad he (Tuberville) is gone

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

what the hell is this

nobodygetshurt
Dec 11, 2007

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Oh hey, isn't there a photo of Dick Cheney eating an ice cream cone with a raging hard-on showing through his khakis?

I'm not googling that.

the NSA connects you to your forum posts just as they would to your google searches. so, you may as well google it now and look at it and look at it hard.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Just the wrongest poo poo

Moose Tracks S tier
Vanilla C at best
Birthday Cake absolutely D

Sherbet is not even ice cream

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I'm not googling that.

just gonna nws to be safe
:nws::nws:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

syntaxfunction posted:

I learned America has an ice cream flavour named "Moose Tracks" from this post. Also rainbow is "Superman" probably because rainbows are gay.

For the record, I've never heard of Moose Tracks or Superman (even though I suspect that might be what was referred to as "Suicide" when I was a kid - all the flavors), and I'm from Wisconsin, the Dairy capital of America. (California produces more dairy, everything in America is false advertising.)

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

This seems bad for GOP

"A slight advantage"

Slight.

JFC I hate America.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Thanks now I want to eat a whole sundae

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

kazil posted:

he's not wrong

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

kazil posted:

Oh drat, no ice cream. :sad:

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

This is Tiger Tail erasure.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

your favorite ice cream flavor loving sucks and your house should burn down for it

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Moose Tracks is very much a west coast ice cream flavor, and Superman (also frequently called Play-Doh if you're at Baskin-Robbins for some reason) is cherry, banana, and berry... it's basically just 'whatever the gently caress flavor we had left in the machine', like the Airheads 'mystery' flavor.

Squiggle
Sep 29, 2002

I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick.

Moose Tracks is from Michigan!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Bubble gum ice cream.