Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Hartenstein-Achiuwa-Hart-Donte-Brunson is one of the most cursed lineups ive ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Lockback posted:

The Pistons played really well! They looked like an NBA team and played all 48 minutes, what a weird loving way to end a 1 possession game.

They seem to be Turning the Corner.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Meanwhile the Grizzlies are unlikely to break 90 in a whole game in 2024.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
trey lyles is cooking

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Kings fans were some of the loudest "lol Lakers fans can't make it to games on time" people in the 90s and 00s which makes their building 1/4 empty due to them having the same traffic issues now pleasing to me.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

cool half. delon wright seems like he's gonna fit very comfortably in with the team. please defend keegan murray

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Stop Playing Cole Swider i forgot that one

let jamal cain be free

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Jaquez has been pretty unimpressive since the midway point of the season and I thought I might be free of him but him doing this tonight is like some hosed up groundhog's day for me.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Rick posted:

Jaquez has been pretty unimpressive since the midway point of the season and I thought I might be free of him but him doing this tonight is like some hosed up groundhog's day for me.

seems like it took him some time to get over that strained groin

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

call him KLov3 cause he's at his most powerful here in the 3rd quarter

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Go Kangz

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This game rules.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Keegan loving Murray

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

delon wright kinda rules

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

4th quarter heat baybee you love the consistency

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

jaquez clearly been doing footwork drills with jimmy or jimmy's coach cause they got the same dang moves

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lol what the gently caress was the ref doing that far on the court anyway.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

red crushed velvet

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Murder on the court

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It is impressive the Kings almost won a game that they took two quarters off in but also great win by the Heat.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Got my hopes up at the end

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
75% of the heat roster is the exact same player and now they have delon wright too. They are the minions of the nba.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Mavs v Cavs let's go.

And by that I mean

Go Cavs

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

sixers hanging in there against boston

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Man I almost went to the game tonight to see Wemby but none of my friends could go on such short notice. Regretting not just going alone.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

IcePhoenix posted:

Man I almost went to the game tonight to see Wemby but none of my friends could go on such short notice. Regretting not just going alone.

Shoulda hit me up! Last time we went to a game it was linsanity.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Lockback posted:

your old lol

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Joe's gonna yell at some dudes at half time

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

fart simpson posted:

your old lol

I wasn't all that young during Linsanity either.

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Crybaby Luka cryin' again!

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

Great run to end the first for MN but they are gassed from running so many fast breaks,.

Man San Antonio is bad outside of Wemby. Gunna start working on my talent vampire takes.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lockback posted:

I will absolutely keep this in mind next time. That game was wild, too.

Also

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1762648578604822665

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Joe's gonna yell at some dudes at half time

they deserve it

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1762653874983150022

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I like the Wolves city edition court.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Lockback posted:

I like the Wolves city edition court.

yeah it's really good, they really nailed it with the jerseys too

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

I was away for a minute, what happened to Ant?

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Lockback posted:

I was away for a minute, what happened to Ant?

twisted his ankle

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Max Struuuuuuuuus!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

tristeham posted:

twisted his ankle

Bad or..?