Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

yeah I mean, anime is brain poison, no matter the era.

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

yeah I mean, anime is brain poison, no matter the era.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

That helicopter is available in War Thunder, waifu paint and all.

Edit: I just realized they even modeled the pilot into the game, that's kinda neat.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Velocity Raptor posted:

How long before someone uses it as a forward grip?

Fellas, is it gay to fondle your gun’s balls?

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

LifeSunDeath posted:

true lol, oh poo poo this one is funny

Abortin' Norton

Sounds like a Garbage Pail Kids character.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

https://brighteyedbadwolf.tumblr.com/post/159428543062/i-know-this-nose-art-is-for-the-bad-batch-but-i

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Makes sense that'd they'd progressed from horse cock by then. Horse cock is so 2023.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Karate Bastard posted:

Makes sense that'd they'd progressed from horse cock by then. Horse cock is so 2023.

there's no cock like horse cock

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

I cross posted this in the cursed thread.

So somebody had a great idea to do a live action “walk through” event of Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory. They used AI images to advertise what it was going to look like.

Unfortunately the reality came up a bit short…

Willy Wonka’s meth lab looking great though.

Patrons were so pissed off they called the cops.

https://news.sky.com/story/police-called-to-willy-wonka-inspired-experience-in-glasgow-as-families-demand-refunds-13081554

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Cartoon Man posted:

So somebody had a great idea to do a live action “walk through” event of Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory. They used AI images to advertise what it was going to look like.

https://news.sky.com/story/police-called-to-willy-wonka-inspired-experience-in-glasgow-as-families-demand-refunds-13081554

not that i'm not still laughing at this, but this is in like every thread now

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The internet hasn’t had a good laugh at something this bad since that infamous convention that went to hell but you could earn extra time in the ball pit.

Lazy_Liberal
Sep 17, 2005

These stones are :sparkles: precious :sparkles:
huge dash con energy for sure

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
It never ceases to amaze me that these things are advertised as cons and people still buy into them.

Karate Bastard has a new favorite as of 22:57 on Feb 27, 2024

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Cartoon Man posted:

BRB, giving my kids the Glasgow Wonka experience
Please don't call CPS

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

The Demilich posted:

BRB, giving my kids the Glasgow Wonka experience
Please don't call CPS

This does sound like you're going to smash a beer bottle over their heads or something.

Not sure Glasgow needed more negative publicity

Velocity Raptor
Jul 27, 2007

I MADE A PROMISE
I'LL DO ANYTHING

Cartoon Man posted:

Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of massive litigation...

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Someday I should actually learn how to use image editing and do decent work.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
False Wonka: Oompa-Loompas. It doesn't work without Oompa-Loompas. Talk to me. How many Oompa-Loompas did you find?
Intern: Uh... one. We found one, sir.
FW: ONE?! You- where is it? Show m- that's it? That thing? It's half loving dead! Look at it! gently caress!

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

uber_stoat posted:

False Wonka: Oompa-Loompas. It doesn't work without Oompa-Loompas. Talk to me. How many Oompa-Loompas did you find?
Intern: Uh... one. We found one, sir.
FW: ONE?! You- where is it? Show m- that's it? That thing? It's half loving dead! Look at it! gently caress!

there's actually a different oompa-loompa picture and i can't tell if it's the same woman who just like fell in a black hole inbetween, cause they dont look alike at all, or if one of em got into costume, saw the place and then bounced.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Karate Bastard posted:

It never ceases to amaze me that there things are advertises as cons and people still buy into them.

I dunno, they're not always for scamming people. They're often for legit professionals. Don't just think of the cons when there are pros too.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Lobok posted:

I dunno, they're not always for scamming people. They're often for legit professionals. Don't just think of the cons when there are pros too.

DontMockMySmock
Aug 9, 2008

I got this title for the dumbest fucking possible take on sea shanties. Specifically, I derailed the meme thread because sailors in the 18th century weren't woke enough for me, and you shouldn't sing sea shanties. In fact, don't have any fun ever.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Nfcknblvbl posted:

That helicopter is available in War Thunder, waifu paint and all.

Edit: I just realized they even modeled the pilot into the game, that's kinda neat.

Kamikaze-flying my accurately modeled real-life waifu into Pearl Harbor to kick off WWIII

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Modal Auxiliary
Jan 14, 2005

Jabberlock posted:

Kamikaze-flying my accurately modeled real-life waifu into Pearl Harbor to kick off WWIII

What's the character limit on thread titles again?

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

I prefer my chicken to be drizzed insted of rizzed. No shlonky chicken will pass these lips.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Gen z chicken, nice. That won’t sell to anyone over 35 cause we have no clue what rizz means.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Large Testicles posted:

Gen z chicken, nice. That won’t sell to anyone over 35 cause we have no clue what rizz means.

I'm old as poo poo, of course I know what Ritz is. They're delicious.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Large Testicles posted:

Bloody semen, no? That's what I always called it. Rizzzz

Also: "Having drip" 100% meant you had gonorrhea until very recently.

This is generational appropriation.

I bet having "the clap" now just means you're having a good time or something.

credburn has a new favorite as of 02:19 on Feb 28, 2024

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Ritz is short for charitzma.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

credburn posted:

Bloody semen, no? That's what I always called it. Rizzzz

Also: "Having drip" 100% meant you had gonorrhea until very recently.

This is generational appropriation.

It's all just reappropriated black slang from 10 years ago, as most slang is from the last 50 years

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Wow. That really puts it all in perspective. I shall never yeet again.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Borscht posted:

Wow. That really puts it all in perspective. I shall never yeet again.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Jabberlock posted:

It's all just reappropriated black slang from 10 years ago, as most slang is from the last 50 years

"Bop" is my favourite new term for a good song (replacing "banger") because it's also straight from 1920s jazz lingo and that's loving cool. In fact a lotta of 20's jazz slang is coming back around and I for one and here for it.

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

syntaxfunction posted:

"Bop" is my favourite new term for a good song (replacing "banger") because it's also straight from 1920s jazz lingo and that's loving cool. In fact a lotta of 20's jazz slang is coming back around and I for one and here for it.

That's because people are smoking marijuana cigarettes and flapping their limbs.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

credburn posted:

Can't remember where/when I heard it but an old phrase came to mind - "they had the clap so many times they call it 'applause'" :lol:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Every so often I stop dead and wonder how the gently caress "cool" has had such staying power.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006

Data Graham posted:

Every so often I stop dead and wonder how the gently caress "cool" has had such staying power.

word