Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Tony quidprano posted:

This is the most American rear end post I've ever read

https://twitter.com/tyre_94/status/1762660354818019377?t=fWsm-upldseXptBaVlet9Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theophany
Jul 22, 2014

SUCCHIAMI IL MIO CAZZO DA DIETRO, RANA RAGAZZO

2022 FIA Formula 1 WDC

Correct, it doesn't. I suspect because it is the semi-coherent ramblings of somebody who should be in an institution, or crafting a religion-based operating system whilst being chronically undermedicated on a park bench thanks to a medical system that has underserved them, rather than on the internet.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Red Bull is a sham team and should be stripped of all their titles which should correctly be given to Mercedes and Sir Lewis Hamilton

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

net work error posted:

Red Bull is a sham team and should be stripped of all their titles which should correctly be given to Mercedes and Sir Lewis Hamilton

:hmmyes:

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Skarsnik posted:

Much like the last actual F1 season

yup

aledesma
Jul 22, 2012

net work error posted:

:five:

Residency Evil
Jul 28, 2003

4/5 godo... Schumi

net work error posted:

True and fair imho.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

net work error posted:

huge and true

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

net work error posted:

This is no longer the worst thread

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Theophany posted:

Correct, it doesn't. I suspect because it is the semi-coherent ramblings of somebody who should be in an institution, or crafting a religion-based operating system whilst being chronically undermedicated on a park bench thanks to a medical system that has underserved them, rather than on the internet.

Sorry we don't play "life" on "hey not too rough" difficulty level

Senor Big Snacks
Jan 6, 2024
New RPM video incoming

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

net work error posted:

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

What is it we're supposed to be not comprehending here. It's a roadside lovely food outlet. We know what those are, we had Little Chef.

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Taco Bell is no mere "Little Chef," my friend

Custard Undies
Jan 7, 2006

#essereFerrari

Don't forget that DTS used shots of an F2 grid for the start of one of the races in the latest season :xd:

uninterrupted
Jun 20, 2011
DTS wishes it had a percentage point of the passion, drama, and insight Really3D has

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Custard Undies posted:

Don't forget that DTS used shots of an F2 grid for the start of one of the races in the latest season :xd:

My favorite was when they took audio of Lando's race engineer pumping him up at the end of the race where he got his first podium and put it over footage of preseason testing, as if testing was so intense that engineers are yelling "GIVE IT EVERYTHING"

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Dudley posted:

What is it we're supposed to be not comprehending here. It's a roadside lovely food outlet. We know what those are, we had Little Chef.

its showcasing the american version of farm-to-table.

build a taco bell in the middle of a field where no-one lives so that people can go directly into the field and have explosive diarrhea directly fertilizing the ground after a meal...

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

it's a very dumb show but nice to pirate stream the weekend before the season starts. it's fine. i wouldn't pay for it

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I went to the Heston Blumenthal Little Chef and it was pretty decent

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

refleks posted:

its showcasing the american version of farm-to-table.

build a taco bell in the middle of a field where no-one lives so that people can go directly into the field and have explosive diarrhea directly fertilizing the ground after a meal...

Sounds like Kevin Costner's taco bell.

Mao Zedong Thot
Oct 16, 2008

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?

Cursed image

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

thanks I hate it :whitewater:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

i'm so glad this horner mess is cleared up so i can enjoy not watching formula 1 this year

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

This needs to burned with fire.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I hope whatever issue caused Perez to have to coast back into the pits during testing continues to plague both Red Bull cars all season

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I've never seen anything in motorsports worse than this.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

big nipples big life posted:

That graphic is violating Geneva Conventions.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Thanks Ants posted:

I hope whatever issue caused Perez to have to coast back into the pits during testing continues to plague both Red Bull cars all season

i hope they both explode :twisted:

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

big nipples big life posted:

What about the last lap of Abu Dhabi 2021?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

uninterrupted posted:

DTS wishes it had a percentage point of the passion, drama, and insight Really3D has

Those are the only f1 videos I watch on YouTube. Also any Sam Collins video too I guess

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

lfg

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Good to see all the people talking about growth of the sport in DTS, as if this poo poo isn’t getting dropped instantly by Liberty as soon as the curve starts to inevitably flatten out in a few years.

F1DriverQuidenBerg
Jan 19, 2014

this post is worst than any post I've made in the off season thread.

Rebus
Jan 18, 2006

Meanwhile, somewhere in Grove, work begins on next season's Williams F1 car...

Furious George posted:

Pretty sure that when James was popping his head into all those offices and saying good morning that there was nobody in any of them. He seems like a nice boss though.

One of them was an empty meeting room.

I said hello to it last time I walked past too then quietly giggled to myself.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

The empty meeting room welcomed all of us

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Buy an account for the empty meeting room

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

I hope Max Verstappen takes every single pole, wins every Grand Prix and every Sprint Race, Checo 2nd, and Danny 3rd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Simplex posted:

I hope Max Verstappen takes every single pole, wins every Grand Prix and every Sprint Race, Checo 2nd, and Danny 3rd.

:getout: