Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Owlbear Camus posted:

A "Fleet in being" except instead of ships extending control from a port, it's numbers on a spreadsheet extending control by their purchasing power to potentially secure the contracts to have the ships built to control the seas.

Ah I see you've heard about the US strategic food reserve.

The backwards Chinese just have a bunch of pork stored in government warehouses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

i think the prevalence of satellite surveillance means some agency tracks them closely and gives various facilities windows in which they can operate; area 51, for example, has a couple of hangars that are believed to be solely for when something needs to be hidden quickly

underground bases seem to be largely myth; there's old CIA documents that allege enormous underground bases in the USSR that just never existed. china probably has that sub base that is "underground," and some things in iran are underground, but largely for defensive purposes, not for secrecy

funny enough, some of the only areas actually blurred out on google earth these days are parts of israel around gaza and particular military bases/ports

well yeah there's stuff like the greenbrier:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Greek_Island
I'd assume there is some successor site for a continuation of government bunker somewhere else

i figure most of the underground bases are for things like that. hidey holes for the nuclear apocalypse.

i don't think dulce base is real or anything but one way they kept the sr-71, black helicopters, and area 51 secret for decades was limited hangouts to crazy people, so I'm open to the idea of underground bases. plus los alamos did study a nuclear powered tunnel boring machine in the 70s:
https://www.thedrive.com/news/these-forgotten-nuclear-tunnel-borers-were-designed-to-melt-tunnels-through-the-earth

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.

SixteenShells posted:

closest thing to real underground bases are probably all those tunnel systems the brits built in WW2 in london

The Nazis built an actual underground base in France to build and launch V2 rockets, complete with a massive concrete dome to bombproof it. The Allies simply bombed the site until a cliff collapsed on the entrance tunnels.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

i think the prevalence of satellite surveillance means some agency tracks them closely and gives various facilities windows in which they can operate; area 51, for example, has a couple of hangars that are believed to be solely for when something needs to be hidden quickly

underground bases seem to be largely myth; there's old CIA documents that allege enormous underground bases in the USSR that just never existed. china probably has that sub base that is "underground," and some things in iran are underground, but largely for defensive purposes, not for secrecy

funny enough, some of the only areas actually blurred out on google earth these days are parts of israel around gaza and particular military bases/ports

Didn't the soviets build expensive tunnels/derp subways because they expected to get nuked?

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
I wonder where the replacement for Greenbriar is

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Kassad posted:

The Nazis built an actual underground base in France to build and launch V2 rockets, complete with a massive concrete dome to bombproof it. The Allies simply bombed the site until a cliff collapsed on the entrance tunnels.

You do gotta respect countering a bombproof dome with more bombs.

genericnick posted:

Didn't the soviets build expensive tunnels/derp subways because they expected to get nuked?

For ~some reason~ every drat industrial area Russia attacks in Ukraine has a massive underground tunnel system built like a goddamn fort.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

Owlbear Camus posted:

On Facebook I saw an article about planned Chinese lunar missions racking up a bunch of laugh reacts and openly racist "haha me chinese me make rocket on wish dot com. NASA is actually #1 in space USA!" comments from boomers and it's like. Man. You have not been keeping up on current events.

Companies spent decades shifting all of their production to China as part of a general trend to reduce all costs, which included using lower quality materials and in general cutting the design lifespan to cut costs. People then started mistaking "low quality goods coming from China" with "china only makes low quality goods," and now you have the above.

In truth, the US will lose WW3

also it took me too long to figure out why china wasn't getting hit by the spell check despite not being capitalized. I assume that it's china dishware.

Bar Crow
Oct 10, 2012

SixteenShells posted:

Politicians probably have to individually arrange shelter positions from various factions. Also the actual shelters probably don’t exist.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

genericnick posted:

yeah, things like the moscow subway are good examples. bunkers too of course, like norad or whatever

i'm talking about entire underground bases that are otherwise undetectable or hundreds of underground hangars at airbases, things like that.

everyone uses tunnels and things like that. they're just usually pretty obvious if you want to find them.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME has issued a correction as of 17:38 on Feb 28, 2024

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

SixteenShells posted:

idk but dc has been digging a gigantic tunnel system for stormwater storage recently. basically a series of 5-m diameter tunnels hundreds of feet underground beneath the rivers that have like 90 million gallon volume. probably wouldn't be too hard to dig something else while they were at it

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

nah those tunnels are actually for the cabinet and congress, the anunnaki will just shove them in there so they're washed away

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

SixteenShells posted:

There are constant right-wing rumors of Biden building a bunker somewhere, but the reality is that they can just dispense with the notion of an elected government in the event of a disaster. The billionaires are busy building bunkers for themselves and nobody else.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

nah those tunnels are actually for the cabinet and congress, the anunnaki will just shove them in there so they're washed away

well they'd be flushed down to blue plains wwtp and shot into the activated sludge pits so i support the annunaki in this

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Ardennes posted:

Supposedly, the M10 (if they get built) would be a division asset they would be used to plug holes; however, you need the weapon companies on the ground integrated with the infantry battalions because that is where the actual fighting is going to be happening.

Also, it is a bit of apples and oranges because a light-medium tank with a 105mm gun isn't going to be doing the same job as a weapons company.

That's not leaving the ibct with a whole lot of bang then is it

e: so they're going to have what, like 61mm mortars, the M240B, and the organic javelin teams. Is that it?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

kinda feels like they forgot to invite one or two folx
Joint Statement Endorsing Principles for 6G: Secure, Open, and Resilient by Design - United States Department of State

www.state.gov - Wed, 28 Feb 2024 posted:

Media Note

February 28, 2024

The following statement was released by the Governments of the United States of America, Australia, Canada, the Czech Republic, Finland, France, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Sweden, and the United Kingdom on the occasion of endorsing principles for sixth generation wireless communication (6G).

Begin Text

The Governments of the United States, Australia, Canada, the Czech Republic, Finland, France, Japan, the Republic of Korea, Sweden, and the United Kingdom concur on these shared principles for the research and development of 6G wireless communication systems; and recognize that by working together we can support open, free, global, interoperable, reliable, resilient, and secure connectivity. We believe this to be an indispensable contribution towards building a more inclusive, sustainable, secure, and peaceful future for all, and call upon other governments, organizations, and stakeholders to join us in supporting and upholding these principles. Collaboration and unity are key to resolving pressing challenges in the development of 6G, and we hereby declare our intention to adopt relevant policies to this end in our countries, to encourage the adoption of such policies in third countries, and to advance research and development and standardization of 6G networks that fulfill the following shared principles:

1. Trusted Technology and Protective of National Security

• 6G technologies that are supported by secure and resilient technology as part of a wider secure trusted communications ecosystem, facilitating the ability of participating governments and partners to protect national security.

2. Secure, Resilient, and Protective of Privacy

• 6G technologies developed by organizations that have systematic approaches to cybersecurity, including through the use of technical standards, interfaces, and specifications; approaches such as security-by-design, able to ensure the availability of essential services; and systems designed to fail safely and recover quickly.

• 6G technologies that are reliable, resilient, safe, and protect the privacy of individuals.

• 6G technologies and architectures that provide a high level of security on communication networks, including by mitigating potential risks posed by greater network complexity or larger attack surfaces.

3. Global Industry-led and Inclusive Standard Setting & International Collaborations

• 6G technologies that are built on global standards, interfaces, and specifications that are developed through open, transparent, impartial and consensus-based decision-making processes.

• 6G technologies that are built on global standards that respect intellectual property rights, that promote sustainability, accessibility, inclusive participation, interoperability, competitiveness, openness, and security.

4. Cooperation to Enable Open and Interoperable Innovation

• 6G technologies that use standards in line with principles laid down under the Global Industry-led and Inclusive Standard Setting & International Collaborations principle and interfaces to enable seamless interoperability between products from different suppliers, including software and hardware.

• 6G technologies that recognize the importance of international cooperation in promoting open, secure, resilient, inclusive, interoperable networks, such as Open Radio Access Networks, and safe, resilient, inclusive, and sustainable 6G ecosystem.

• 6G technologies that benefit from joint research, development and testing, and which leverage innovative technologies such as virtualization, software-defined networking, artificial intelligence.

5. Affordability, Sustainability, and Global Connectivity

• 6G technologies that allow for energy-efficient deployments and operation, improving both environmental sustainability, reparability and recyclability of equipment, and the affordability necessary to support social sustainability.

• 6G technologies that are accessible through mechanisms such as economies of scale, enabled by standardization and competitive environment, and able to bridge digital divides, delivering reliable coverage and consistent quality of experience, minimizing disparity in service levels wherever possible while allowing for innovative use cases.

• 6G technologies that contribute towards empowering other industries and sectors to reduce their environmental impacts by promoting digital transformation.

• 6G technologies that are widely available and accessible to developing nations.

• 6G technologies that leverage non-terrestrial networks (NTN) such as satellite and High-Altitude Platform Station (HAPS).

6. Spectrum and Manufacturing

• 6G technologies that have secure and resilient supply chains.

• 6G technologies that promote a globally competitive market along the ICT value chain and in all elements of the compute and connectivity continuum, with multiple software and hardware suppliers.

• 6G technologies that could make use of new spectrum allocations or spectrum that has already been allocated for wireless services.

• 6G technologies that use spectrum efficiently and incorporate spectrum sharing mechanisms by design to coexist with incumbent service providers.

End Text.

For more information, please contact CDP-Press. 

Retromancer
Aug 21, 2007

Every time I see Goatse, I think of Maureen. That's the last thing I saw. Before I blacked out. The sight of that man's anus.

"nfl teams don't bother trying to win games sometimes when they've already got the postseason wrapped up"

the exact logic a family member gave me when I brought up the red sea

If "the postseason" in this metaphor is climate death for humanity, then yeah, this actually tracks.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

galagazombie posted:

I think the answer is, like always, that the US military assumes that its 4 different air forces will just be able to bomb the primitive savages (who obviously cannot shoot back) with impunity and thus it doesn’t really matter how brittle and under armed your ground forces are. Because the enemy will have already been reduced to flaming wreckage by the fancy cruise missiles and invisible bombs you see. So the grunts will never have to worry about facing an actual organized military in the field.

us ground forces assume this, but us air forces argue that at any moment a 5th gen fighter could enter the mix, so buying any sort of cheap CAS vehicle for the various colonialist wars is senseless.

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

US has no futher appetite for a game of “smear the near peer”

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Kassad posted:

That sounds more like luck than a deliberate plan

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.

sullat posted:

That sounds more like luck than a deliberate plan

It's more that building a very visible V2 launch site in range of enemy bombers in 1943/1944 was not a very good plan, no matter how well you fortified the place.

Zeppelin Insanity
Oct 28, 2009

Wahnsinn
Einfach
Wahnsinn

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

The company that made the generators and transformer converter, no longer exists, and you have to call some company in New Jersey if anything breaks.

If anyone hasn't seen one, US command posts, which I think they call TOCs, can be seen from km away because of the forest of tall masts, and can be heard from at least several hundred m because of the hum of generators, air conditioning units, heaters, whatever.

I can only imagine how much they light up the electromagnetic spectrum. Direction finding them would be almost trivial because I've never known US troops on exercise (granted visiting Canada) to lay down field telephone lines, let alone the old school stuff like using flares, semaphore, signal flags, coloured smoke, for signalling.

Instead, there's been a shift to broadcast more signals than radio traffic, by using internet, satellite and data links.

So instead of using Teleprinter, which is a short burst of radio that prints out a readout, or laying phone lines and using fax, they send pdfs via internet and then print them with a HP to send documents, which I've been told has a more obvious or maybe always-on EM signature.

This is all from the outside looking in, maybe they are super squared away and disciplined with EMCON.

Following on from this thought, remember when many years ago a laptop was found in a Taliban compound, opened to a live stream from a US drone? And it turned out US drones were completely unencrypted?

Everyone I talk to about it insists that it's no big deal and was absolutely fixed afterwards. And maybe this was. But it seems an entirely reasonable assumption that if the US was so lax in one instance, why wouldn't it be in other instances? What faith do we have that instead of having a single contractor fix a single issue, the US went through a complete top-down audit of all of their communications, signals, and weapons?

Everyone made fun of Russian troops in 2014 posting on social media. lmao as if the US troops would be able to resist. We've already had the Reddit Brigade get cruise missiled in 2022 because they couldn't get off their phones in Ukraine. I imagine 202X American information discipline would look a hell of a lot like IDF.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Votskomit posted:

Me: that's exactly what I'm talking about. Operation Prosperity Guardian was a failure. They had this big naval operation but the Red Sea is still blockaded.

Family: They could've escalated but they chose not to.

Me: Sounds like they're not as effective as they used to be.

And it's wild to me that outside of cspam, no one seems to be seeing the same pattern of institutional rot, military/naval decline and failed missions. They saw they failure of Prosperity Guardian and just filed it away in their heads as "ah its not worth it nevermind doesn't matter."

ive started beating this by calling out broad strokes of what is gonna happen way in advance and saying yo remember this so next time you believe me
it works it you do it a few times in a row

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Listen, the reality is that Russia is much, much, better at EW and has more EW assets. So who knows how much of this poo poo will even work?

That's one reason of many drone mania is birdbrained imo, and if you remember when NATO was preparing for small RPVs to enter service for conventional war in Europe in the late 80's, the future RPVs they had planned used fibre optic cables for that reason.

On top of jamming possibly crashing all of this poo poo overnight, the other issue, like you said is cryptography, and the third is direction finding. Neither of the three bodes well for the NATO art of war post 2000. Radios that don't work, are being listened to, or give your position away, are not good.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

FirstnameLastname posted:

ive started beating this by calling out broad strokes of what is gonna happen way in advance and saying yo remember this so next time you believe me
it works it you do it a few times in a row

I did this too and then Russia invaded Ukraine in mud season with fewer than 200k dudes.

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
imo the ussr had an advantage on electromagnetic field theory in general from the 50s onward bc the concepts behind it relate better to Soviet ideology than the west
they were doing stuff in the 70s the west still ain't done

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

genericnick posted:

I did this too and then Russia invaded Ukraine in mud season with fewer than 200k dudes.

the US has not yet managed to establish a monopoly on stupidity; it is merely one of the leading producers

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Well that's part of it but I think also people got insanely complacent and the tendencies towards micromanagement and the illusion of omniscience have placed a radio and some sort of UAV, sensor, loving aerostat everywhere, so that the highest possible headquarters - up the White House in the case of the Bin Laden Raid - can manage formations as small as a SEAL team.

The problem is that it didn't occur to anyone that they might have to do their jobs tomorrow without these things, and instead they broke traditional formations and command hierarchies to micromanage better, and replaced conventional capabilities, like ground recce, with the promise of information fed from systems controlled by higher echelons, and even different branches, like UAVs under theatre command in the case of MQ-9s.

I would like to see any brigade or division HQ in NATO try to operate under conditions where jamming is simulated (without them getting advanced notice and the umpires doing them solids every step of the way). How long would it take for them to even organize laying down field telephone lines?

There are junior officers who can barely do paperwork on paper, they're so used to always having their toughbooks and the network for processing and disseminating their work. The same goes for map and compass vs GPS, and on and on.

Ardennes
May 12, 2002
Yeah, as far how it would work out, probably just chaos like the early days of the war. Some systems would work better than expected, some much worse or about as expected.

I would say the issue with the West is just how brittle they are compared to the Russians as of 2024, the Russians have not only had their factories geared up but they have updated their conscription rolls, and have prep'ed their reserve equipment. They will at least continue to do this through 2025 if not longer. If the US/NATO had a "bad few months," then what? Throw some national guards in and conscripts in?

Even if the Russians take losses, then have both the numbers and the ability to restore the capabilities of their units in a way I don't think the US or NATO can really do even if they start to pull dudes off the street.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
i feel confident enough to say that if there is a way to fail at something by way of half-assery and laziness the burgerlanders are gonna find it

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

Ardennes posted:

Yeah, as far how it would work out, probably just chaos like the early days of the war. Some systems would work better than expected, some much worse or about as expected.

I would say the issue with the West is just how brittle they are compared to the Russians as of 2024, the Russians have not only had their factories geared up but they have updated their conscription rolls, and have prep'ed their reserve equipment. They will at least continue to do this through 2025 if not longer. If the US/NATO had a "bad few months," then what? Throw some national guards in and conscripts in?

Even if the Russians take losses, then have both the numbers and the ability to restore the capabilities of their units in a way I don't think the US or NATO can really do even if they start to pull dudes off the street.

we've come up with a new strategy to deal with attrition of skilled operators of complex vehicles and crew served weapons and those pieces of equipment, which is simply dont give those things to formations we expect to be attrited in wartime. instead here's a whistle you can blow and an f15e will come help you.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Ardennes posted:

(Also, even a Soviet regiment not only had a artillery battalion but its own anti-air battalion as well).
Basic HoI division template right there.

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Well, replenish with loving what?

The government is never going to order General Dynamics to produce more LAVs, even if a brigade got wiped out tomorrow. They would have to give them a financial incentive, and you bet your rear end GD would coyly hold out until the price got as high as possible, and then wait for GD to produce them at a leisurely pace. That's not even counting how many parts on the LAV rely on subcontractors, which also can't be ordered to turn production over to it, let alone at a rate and prices the government sets, so... could we replace combat losses?

Idk, we have war stores in Montreal, thank God, but that's because we had a giant Cold War army and when downsizing happened some of that stuff was tucked away. There's not much new in there.

The prime Canadian contractor for 155 shell bodies doesn't do the fill, and also they'd rather take orders from the automotive industry, and also, it's like a workshop with a few lathes to turn shells on. Colt Canada is now owned by CZ and most of their production is for the American commercial firearms market. Could we get them to produce C7s at rate tomorrow the way we had typewriter factories make a million Lee-Enfields? Not likely. We'd have to "nudge" them with a prince's ransom.

Probably our most useful system, imo, ADATS, has been scrapped, and I don't know how we'd get Swiss firm Oerlikon to make more. Our legacy ATGMs in war stores are the French Eyrx and American TOW, and similarly, we don't have a lot of control over getting more - if that's even possible - other than offering them huge sums of money? While their national militaries are in the same predicament, we'd end up stuck in line, like we were for 777s, while BAE prioritized American and British orders for everyone else and we had to wait almost a decade for deliveries.

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

DJJIB-DJDCT posted:

Well, replenish with loving what?

The government is never going to order General Dynamics to produce more LAVs, even if a brigade got wiped out tomorrow. They would have to give them a financial incentive, and you bet your rear end GD would coyly hold out until the price got as high as possible, and then wait for GD to produce them at a leisurely pace. That's not even counting how many parts on the LAV rely on subcontractors, which also can't be ordered to turn production over to it, let alone at a rate and prices the government sets, so... could we replace combat losses?

Idk, we have war stores in Montreal, thank God, but that's because we had a giant Cold War army and when downsizing happened some of that stuff was tucked away. There's not much new in there.

The prime Canadian contractor for 155 shell bodies doesn't do the fill, and also they'd rather take orders from the automotive industry, and also, it's like a workshop with a few lathes to turn shells on. Colt Canada is now owned by CZ and most of their production is for the American commercial firearms market. Could we get them to produce C7s at rate tomorrow the way we had typewriter factories make a million Lee-Enfields? Not likely. We'd have to "nudge" them with a prince's ransom.

Probably our most useful system, imo, ADATS, has been scrapped, and I don't know how we'd get Swiss firm Oerlikon to make more. Our legacy ATGMs in war stores are the French Eyrx and American TOW, and similarly, we don't have a lot of control over getting more - if that's even possible - other than offering them huge sums of money? While their national militaries are in the same predicament, we'd end up stuck in line, like we were for 777s, while BAE prioritized American and British orders for everyone else and we had to wait almost a decade for deliveries.

im sorry, if you want to fire a canadian gun again youre gonna have to enlist in the ukr foreign legion

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Delta-Wye posted:

im sorry, if you want to fire a canadian gun again youre gonna have to enlist in the ukr foreign legion

Too bad he can't get sent as a foreign observer to Russia, then he'd get to see a lot of guns being fired.

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021

Zeppelin Insanity posted:

Following on from this thought, remember when many years ago a laptop was found in a Taliban compound, opened to a live stream from a US drone? And it turned out US drones were completely unencrypted?

that was one of the first times i saw a real-life example of political narratives shaped by how you reported facts rather than what facts were reported. everyone was talking about that, but lots of outlets were focusing on the "those dang terrorists were hacking our drones!" bit and not mentioning the staggeringly incompetent lack of security on the drone feeds

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Votskomit posted:

Had this conversation with family this week:

Me: I wouldn't bet on the dollar holding as strong forever. It seems that its basis is slowly being chipped away.

Family: look at this:

https://twitter.com/Meleern/status/1648488992814551042?t=rMmu2lhMd-L6vu6Oxp6jDw&s=19

Me: that's exactly what I'm talking about. Operation Prosperity Guardian was a failure. They had this big naval operation but the Red Sea is still blockaded.

Family: They could've escalated but they chose not to.

Me: Sounds like they're not as effective as they used to be.

And it's wild to me that outside of cspam, no one seems to be seeing the same pattern of institutional rot, military/naval decline and failed missions. They saw they failure of Prosperity Guardian and just filed it away in their heads as "ah its not worth it nevermind doesn't matter."

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

sullat posted:

Too bad he can't get sent as a foreign observer to Russia, then he'd get to see a lot of guns being fired.

Well, I'm sure we'll all learn from this, just like we all learned from Debaltseve.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Zeppelin Insanity posted:

Everyone I talk to about it insists that it's no big deal and was absolutely fixed afterwards. And maybe this was. But it seems an entirely reasonable assumption that if the US was so lax in one instance, why wouldn't it be in other instances? What faith do we have that instead of having a single contractor fix a single issue, the US went through a complete top-down audit of all of their communications, signals, and weapons?

Everyone made fun of Russian troops in 2014 posting on social media. lmao as if the US troops would be able to resist. We've already had the Reddit Brigade get cruise missiled in 2022 because they couldn't get off their phones in Ukraine. I imagine 202X American information discipline would look a hell of a lot like IDF.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2018/08/15/botched-cia-communications-system-helped-blow-cover-chinese-agents-intelligence/

Danann
Aug 4, 2013

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1762878909832392921

Blue-on-blue statistics down because the weapons failed to work. :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Danann posted:

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1762878909832392921

Blue-on-blue statistics down because the weapons failed to work. :buddy:

lol