Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

after a chapo episode in which they made fun of Obama i got relegated to headphones for all current and future podcasts while cooking/cleaning activities to maintain home harmony. this was years ago. She doesn’t even work at the Bloodmurder Institute For Strategic Anticommunism or anything either she’s just a regular left liberal who loves da dems baby. I could probably get away with a strictly non political podcast but then I’d have to be absolutely certain no negative views of any democratic official or policy appear and that’s not a certainty for anything outside the ever shrinking liberal bubble.

The pod doghouse. podhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i cant listen to most podcasts if my kids are around because of the nono words, just get some headphones. ezpz.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
i'd simply change my spouse's mind with the infallible science of Marxism but you do you

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Best Friends posted:

after a chapo episode in which they made fun of Obama i got relegated to headphones for all current and future podcasts while cooking/cleaning activities to maintain home harmony. this was years ago. She doesn’t even work at the Bloodmurder Institute For Strategic Anticommunism or anything either she’s just a regular left liberal who loves da dems baby. I could probably get away with a strictly non political podcast but then I’d have to be absolutely certain no negative views of any democratic official or policy appear and that’s not a certainty for anything outside the ever shrinking liberal bubble.

I can fix her

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

my wife listens to TrueAnon when I play it in the car and likes it well enough but thinks Brace is kinda cringe

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i simply tell my wife honey get in your isolation chamber, its podcast time

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

I sleep in a big soundproofed recording studio with my wife

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

my bony fealty posted:

my wife listens to TrueAnon when I play it in the car and likes it well enough but thinks Brace is kinda cringe

can confirm. women do be hating the coindexter man

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Best Friends posted:

Most liberals view any negative words about Democrats as basically being "Republican-coded."

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
I suppose they aren’t wrong, brace is cringe fail goonlord

but also brace ftw

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Best Friends posted:

Solidarity.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013

We're gonna need a bigger chode
Grimey Drawer

lobster shirt posted:

i cant listen to most podcasts if my kids are around because of the nono words

pretty solid post/av combo, i'd say

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

But have you considered whether the child murdered by the driver of that truck was riding an oversized bike?!?! Children riding oversized bikes are the scourge of our roadways!!

Xaris posted:

I suppose they aren’t wrong, brace is cringe fail goonlord

but also brace ftw

The duality of man

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

i'd simply change my spouse's mind with the infallible science of Marxism but you do you

This is what I did, and now I can listen to whatever I want. If she won't abandon liberalism she doesn't really love you.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Son of Sorrow posted:

This is what I did, and now I can listen to whatever I want. If she won't abandon liberalism she doesn't really love you.

my wife raced past me all the way to mtw

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Al! posted:

my wife raced past me all the way to mtw

*obamna voice* I did that. you can thank me

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

my bony fealty posted:

Yeah, I've never recommended it to people I know would like it because every episode opens with a 3-minute skit that seems to only be funny to Brace and Liz.

majour333
Mar 2, 2005

Mouthfart.
Fun Shoe
Y'all tried being alone?

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
You have to have a very specific kind of internet brain damage to like listening to Brace

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

Nothus posted:

You have to have a very specific kind of internet brain damage to like listening to Brace

….:negative:

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

I quite enjoy the brace/liz banter at the beginning of each episode tyvm

Nothus posted:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
The best host on trashfuture and well there's your problem has changed her name to November of all things. I wish her luck in having a stupid loving name and glad I no longer share one with her.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry

tokin opposition posted:

The best host on trashfuture and well there's your problem has changed her name to November of all things. I wish her luck in having a stupid loving name.

this is tokins personal 9/11

almost as bad as when hootington found out Zach Snyder loves Fortnite

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

The best host on trashfuture and well there's your problem has changed her name to November of all things. I wish her luck in having a stupid loving name and glad I no longer share one with her.

lmao

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Laugh and cry
that is a stupid name though

at least go with something respectable like icewyndfyre or moonluna or something idk

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

She seems pretty normal otherwise

Weembles
Apr 19, 2004

Every crowd has at least one person whose job is to push the bounds of what everyone will put up with until they discover the limit.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Idk why I remember this of all things but there was a married with children episode way back in the early 90s where bud was getting love letters from a girl named April may June and thought his sister was loving with him but it was a real person

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Remember Archive 81, limestone, Tanis, and the black tapes and how most of those shows went nowhere and fizzled out into disappointment.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Best Friends posted:

keep your pods and opinions to yourself unless you want to be added to cspam_divorce.xls

i doubt my wife would appreciate lemonparty spending an hour detailing ways to abuse and murder amy schumer

once an italian friend into crime stories asked for something to listen to and I suggested Mike Recine's Sitdown, and a couple eps in he was making fun of people in wheelchairs. she's handicapped so I stopped recommending poo poo after that.

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.

Durf posted:

i doubt my wife would appreciate lemonparty spending an hour detailing ways to abuse and murder amy schumer
sever

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Durf posted:

she would

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

she’s amy schumer

DJJIB-DJDCT
Feb 1, 2024

Space Camp fuckup posted:

She seems pretty normal otherwise

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
My nazi wife bonking me on the noggin with a rolling pin for suggesting dems stop cheerleading the holocaust of Palestinians

Zedhe Khoja
Nov 10, 2017

sürgünden selamlar
yıkıcılar ulusuna

Best Friends posted:

blare the 2016 election episode at max volume as a show of dominance

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i wish croup was here to advise you all to murder your lib wives. im not saying it, but he would

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
Jane get me off of this crazy thing! - Space Karl Marx to his wife referring to the dialectical nature of society after an argument over vintage recordings of chapo trap house.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
When my wife drives we listen to true murder. When I drive we listen to war nerd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

If your neo-con wife can't handle hearing a tiny bit of other perspective then get some wireless raycons or she can do that chore.