Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Hollismason posted:

No way Johnson makes it out of this deal and maintains the speakership

I think he may simply because someone will murder Matty G on the floor if he tries some poo poo again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Data Graham posted:

I wish Crockett or someone like her would just stand up and start listing off these GOP freaks and all their shitheadedness like in a press conference or something. There's dozens and dozens of stories like this. Just start sowing the meme, Republicans are loving maniacs who should not be trusted with scissors

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/3/12/2157746/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-41
always a good place to start
especially when you point out its part 41 of an open ended series

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

L, and I cannot stress this enough, MAO

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

When I look there, I personally see this which is filled with a bunch of people clowning on McConnell.

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Hollismason posted:

No way Johnson makes it out of this deal and maintains the speakership

I mean on one hand it makes it look like they are actually doing something and can have a press conference weekly about talking tough to the Biden crime family trying to save tax payers their money with out them actually doing anything or passing any real legislation or holding any real investigations. Just a pizza party mid week then go home till they have to vote come back and vote and repeat again the following week forever.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

ImpAtom posted:

I think he may simply because someone will murder Matty G on the floor if he tries some poo poo again.

They're already pissed thay he's passed two clean CRs. I don't think they're going to tolerate another.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

nine-gear crow posted:

The GOP is gonna Tetris out of existence if this keeps up. Too many L-shaped blocks.

:lol:

That didn't get enough love in all the :lol:-ing at Trump being broke.

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

Catastrophe posted:

When I look there, I personally see this which is filled with a bunch of people clowning on McConnell.

What did Green Day do now?

Civil
Apr 21, 2003

Do you see this? This means "Have a nice day".
Watch Trump commit fraud again to get a bond and catch another case

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

ImpAtom posted:

The funniest part of McConnell’s retirement is that he’s absolutely going to try and ratfuck people like Gaetz and MTG on his way out like McCain did. He absolutely hates those people because they’re the antithesis of who he built his evil empire for.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Beastie posted:

something unpredictable, but in the end it's right

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Beastie posted:

They spent over 20 years making music.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Senate talking about IVF

Republicans likely to block

Zero VGS
Aug 16, 2002
ASK ME ABOUT HOW HUMAN LIVES THAT MADE VIDEO GAME CONTROLLERS ARE WORTH MORE
Lipstick Apathy

CommieGIR posted:

"They said something about not eating ice cream on a cone in public and I told them to take a hike!"

:siren: CommieGIR ignores migrant crime during post :siren:

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol:

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Welp. Guess the LOLs had to stop sometime

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Scramble the drones!

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Live stream

https://www.c-span.org/event/?533885/senate

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Funky See Funky Do posted:

They spent over 20 years making music.

Nearly 40 years :okboomer:

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Failed Imagineer posted:

Nearly 40 years :okboomer:

gently caress. Fuckkkkking. gently caress I feel old now.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

I mean, they'll deny it right? Right? I mean, if they affirm presidential immunity... like, how?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

And blocked

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Total Party Kill posted:

I mean, they'll deny it right? Right? I mean, if they affirm presidential immunity... like, how?

Biden murder spree

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver
all hail God King Joseph R Biden Jr

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Total Party Kill posted:

There's probably some value in the highest court in the land definitively saying "No the President isn't immune from law" but man this is a huge delay

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

Like how do you even have an impeachment process for "high crimes and misdemeanors" if the dude you're trying to impeach is now immune. There's no loving way...

VVVV Amazing post.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Total Party Kill posted:

Well they say "we affirm presidential immunity" and then it's affirmed.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
April 22nd is really soon for Supreme court.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

No chimeras

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Total Party Kill posted:

Probably push it off till after Trump gets elected, then affirm that he's immune.

Then the trains start to roll in with thousands of empty box cars to a city near you.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Trial is stayed until ruling.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

kazil posted:

something unpredictable, but in the end it's right

Unironically wake me up when November ends

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

i assume they wont side with him because trumps out and out arguing for total immunity for all crimes every as president.

Rescue Toaster
Mar 13, 2003

Total Party Kill posted:

They'll deny it but they will do absolutely anything they can to help Trump delay the trials out until after the election.

I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of the worst shitbags bite on the 'double jeopardy' argument because of the failed impeachment effort, or something equally brain dead.

There is absolutely zero chance, not one single goddamn shot in hell that either the Jan 6 or Florida docs case goes to trial before the election now. Zero.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

*enshrines Presidential Immunity*
*drone strikes every single Republican politician*

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i assume they wont side with him because trumps out and out arguing for total immunity for all crimes every as president.

Act surprised when the Supreme Court uses this as an excuse to create some new privilege regarding immunity out of thin air that's completely unrelated to the case before them

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I mean people were predicting they'd take it up but hear it in June. April is still enough time for trials to start.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

April is arguments. You probably won't get a ruling on it until June anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Well they say "we affirm presidential immunity" and then it's affirmed.

Emperor Dark Brandon smiled upon the Eternal Throne.