Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

The Maroon Hawk posted:

the gently caress does this even mean

She didn't go for the Huernia flowers :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Ballsy to unblock & start lighting up his phone after he talked to their friends. Wonder what she told them about the trip...
LOL, someone is trying to run back across the bridge she set on fire six weeks ago. OP better be ready for the love-bombing of a lifetime.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

The Maroon Hawk posted:

the gently caress does this even mean
A dozen red roses with baby's breath, wrapped, and NOT from a grocery store. *If* you are the sort of person who believes in rules.

Myself, I've had great luck telling florists, "Whatever you think is beautiful, she loves yellow, and for $80." Some people prefer to add "no carnations, no alstroemeria", both of which are notoriously cheap filler flowers.

I wonder when the rule stopped being "a dozen long-stemmed roses". Does nobody have the right-sized vase any more?

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Propaniac posted:

I[M24] made a word document with all the rules of valentines day, and now my GF[F23] is upset.

This made me think of the story of when a woman found a folder on her husband's computer that had dossiers on her and everyone they knew. She was freaking out that she married a spy or serial killer, and didn't know what to do. I think she did eventually confront her husband about it and it turns out he is really bad in social situations, so to help he made those dossiers to look over before going to a party so he knew what to talk to people about. When she looked at them closer it was clear that was the truth. poo poo like

"Rose has 2 kids, 1 boy in high school, 1 girl in middle school. Works part time at a flower shop. Likes soap operas."

"Pete. Married to Rose. Likes golf, specifically Doral or whatever. His sister is a sore spot, so avoid that topic. He works at wherever as an accountant."

That man was my hero.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The only good use of augmented reality would be to pop up those documents whenever you look at someone

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

limp_cheese posted:

This made me think of the story of when a woman found a folder on her husband's computer that had dossiers on her and everyone they knew. She was freaking out that she married a spy or serial killer, and didn't know what to do. I think she did eventually confront her husband about it and it turns out he is really bad in social situations, so to help he made those dossiers to look over before going to a party so he knew what to talk to people about. When she looked at them closer it was clear that was the truth. poo poo like

"Rose has 2 kids, 1 boy in high school, 1 girl in middle school. Works part time at a flower shop. Likes soap operas."

"Pete. Married to Rose. Likes golf, specifically Doral or whatever. His sister is a sore spot, so avoid that topic. He works at wherever as an accountant."

That man was my hero.

That sounds totally reasonable to me too haha

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011
Saw a wild combo of posts on the updates subreddit just now.

AITA for controlling what my (23f) boyfriend (24m) eats?

quote:

Throwaway because I don’t want him to find this, but I’m honestly at my wit’s end here. I (23f) have been dating my boyfriend “Jake” (24m) for four years. I’d say we’re a happy couple overall, but lately this argument has come up that’s divided us.

He’s always had….unique….tastes. Cereal with orange juice instead of milk, mayo and butter sandwiches, and raw onions have been the worst culprits. I’ve put up with these. We all have our quirks, right?

Well two weeks ago he started eating garlic as his midnight snack. Raw. Cloves. Of. Garlic. I can’t share a drink with him without it reeking of garlic somehow. And kissing him? It’s like shoving a clove straight in your mouth. He swears he’s only eating them “because he didn’t want them to go to waste” and that he would stop once he finished the head of garlic, but just when I finally thought it was over I caught him sneaking a second one into the kitchen last night when he thought I was asleep.

I confronted him about his secret grocery trip this morning and he got really defensive and denied it.

I’m trying not to be a nag here, but it’s really wearing on me. The garlicky aura surrounding him makes me want to avoid him at all costs. But like, I don’t want to do that because he’s my boyfriend. AITA for giving him an ultimatum of no more eating garlic?

EDIT FOR CONTEXT:

His diet seems healthy overall and he goes to the gym a lot. He had a dr’s appointment not long ago and I don’t think anything came up? But I can ask him to go again.

Sorry if the title is confusing, I just feel bad because I did give him an ultimatum this morning which I know isn’t good. I really love him and don’t want to break up but I just don’t know what to do. He hasn’t come back since this morning.

Update post

quote:

Yesterday evening, I tried texting him about seeing a doctor like you guys suggested. He never replied. I guess he still has me muted. I spent the night tossing and turning. I kept going over what I was going to say to him when he got home. Not that it mattered, because he didn’t come back last night. That worried me, so this morning I checked his location. He stopped sharing it with me through his phone, but I guess he forgot I can still see it on snapchat. It showed him about 30 minutes away at some house off a random backroad. I was pretty confused and honestly panicked - all his friends that I know of live in the city. I tried to call him again and was sent to voicemail, so I drove over there to see what was up.

When I got to the house, I noticed a woman about my age gardening in the frontyard. I was pretty upset already, so I flat out asked her if she had seen my partner. She seemed surprised and asked if I meant Jake. She invited me inside and there he was.

Apparently, she’s into gardening and they met at her stand last fall when he went to stock up on onions at our local farmers market. They hit it off and have been seeing each other for the past 6 months, and made it official back when his “busy season” started. She said lately she’s been giving Jake the garlic she grew last summer since it’s going to go bad soon. That’s why he was so insistent on eating it by himself instead of cooking it into a shared dish like normal, and why he’s been eating onions like an apple instead of letting me use them on my sandwiches. He didn’t want to give me her presents because, in his own words, “she grew it with love for me” and “if you ate them you would have known.” (???)

At that point I saw red so I just left. Since then Jake’s been blowing up my phone about how we can fix this and that he won’t do it again but I’m so over it at this point.

Just when I thought my life couldn’t get any worse, while I was moving his stuff to the curb I found his stash of garlic. Shoved in the back of his closet was 1 POUND of garlic in a home depot bucket along with letters she had written him.

I’m keeping the garlic. l don’t think we can ever come back from his cheating, but I’m going to at least get some good meals out of this terrible situation. Please send me your favorite recipes to use the garlic in. I need a distraction to keep my mind off of everything.

TL;DR He’s been cheating on me with a garlic farmer for the past 6 months. I wish I was joking.

mystes
May 31, 2006

Obnoxipus posted:

Saw a wild combo of posts on the updates subreddit just now.

AITA for controlling what my (23f) boyfriend (24m) eats?

Update post
lol that's so bizarre

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

haveblue posted:

The only good use of augmented reality would be to pop up those documents whenever you look at someone

I'd settle for just names honestly.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I mean, she sounds impossible. But do you really need a Word document to remember like 6 rules when two of them are "the flowers should look nice" and "no sex toys?"

Frost Ace
Oct 26, 2010

Hughlander posted:

Am I wrong for canceling our wedding?

Short and sweet Peteout.

Does anyone have a link to this one? I just cannot find it no matter what I try.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Imagine how long he could have kept the affair going if he knew that you can roast garlic.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I mean, she sounds impossible. But do you really need a Word document to remember like 6 rules when two of them are "the flowers should look nice" and "no sex toys?"

Well the first one is very subjective

And the second one is maybe a little subjective too

Obnoxipus
Apr 4, 2011

Halloween Jack posted:

Imagine how long he could have kept the affair going if he knew that you can roast garlic.

Nah, it's just better fresh out of that big Home Depot bucket.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

r/relationships: I’m keeping the garlic.

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer

Frost Ace posted:

Does anyone have a link to this one? I just cannot find it no matter what I try.

https://www.reddit.com/r/amiwrong/comments/1b1q53g/am_i_wrong_for_canceling_our_wedding/

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
OP continues to be on a roll in comments

quote:

Enjoying the poo poo show on our friend group chat.

Hope she finds someone to pick her up from the airport. Sure, as hell is not going to be me.

DoctorTristan
Mar 11, 2006

I would look up into your lifeless eyes and wave, like this. Can you and your associates arrange that for me, Mr. Morden?

EightDeer posted:

So, what was Isolde's response?

AITA for killing my gf’s fiancé, forcing her into an engagement with my uncle, then getting mind-controlled into having an affair with her?

(sorry if this comes across a little convoluted, English is not my first language)

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

goatse guy posted:

There is an entire language of flower symbolism that was popular during the Victorian era. It is well-established in modern culture that a red rose symbolizes love, but back in ye olden times a yellow rose could symbolize a decrease in love or infidelity. A yellow hyacinth could symbolize jealousy, a yellow carnation was for disappointment, and lest we not forget the yellow chrysanthemum for slighted love. Giving one's partner a yellow flower could be akin to handing them a breakup note. The reddit OP is dating a Victorian ghost.

Yeah, people used to love to say it with flowers: https://ia800205.us.archive.org/10/items/cu31924067841738/cu31924067841738.pdf

Frost Ace
Oct 26, 2010

Thanks very much! I didn't even know this subreddit existed.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

FMguru posted:

OP continues to be on a roll in comments

He mentions that they weren't living together and her rental agreement is up in March. She's gonna have to scramble on getting a new place.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

limp_cheese posted:

That man was my hero.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farley_file

quote:

A Farley file is a set of records kept by politicians on people whom they have met.

The term is named for James Farley, Franklin Roosevelt's campaign manager. Farley, who went on to become Postmaster General and chairman of the Democratic National Committee, kept a file on everyone he or Roosevelt met.

Whenever people were scheduled to meet again with Roosevelt, Farley would review their files. That allowed Roosevelt to meet them again while knowing their spouse, their children's names and ages, and anything else that had come out of earlier meetings or any other intelligence that Farley had added to the file. The effect was powerful and intimate.

Remulak fucked around with this message at 23:12 on Feb 28, 2024

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

mllaneza posted:

He mentions that they weren't living together and her rental agreement is up in March. She's gonna have to scramble on getting a new place.

lol I sure hope we get an update on this one, I have a feeling it's going to be nuclear

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Musings from a person who is about to learn a lesson:
Is this technically stealing money?;

quote:

I shop on Temu a lot. I found out a way to get my money back after my package has been delivered. What I do is, I click "Return/Refund", I click a item I want my money back on, and it's going to ask why you want to return it. I normally click "no longer needed". Then, it's going to say select a payment method and it's going to say Temu balance or original payment method. I click original payment method, and it gives me my money back, just on that item. You don't even have to return it. My mom also shops on there. I told her that she can get her money back after her package has been delivered even if there was nothing wrong with it. I showed her how to do this and she told me to not do that because it's technically stealing money.

I mean, it's *technically* stealing, but it's also just regular stealing.

And here's a series. Haters are gonna say its fake, but I need it to be true:

I’m married to a woman who acts like a teenage girl

quote:

My wife behaves like a teenage girl and I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

This is just a rant. Curious to know how many full grown adults behave the way my wife does. I’d say out of all of the adult women I know, like friends, relatives, wives of my friends, none of them behave this way unless they keep it a closely guarded secret.

Editing right here to add that my wife is in her 30s, for context.

My wife is always obsessed with somebody, a man or sometimes multiple men at one time. Usually there is one or two main focuses at a time. When I talk obsessed I mean obsessed like a teenage girl or maybe even preteen girl would be. I’ve seen pictures of her bedroom when she was that age and they were literally wallpapers in posters of her favorite guys. That’s totally normal for a 13 year old girl. She still behaves that way as a woman in her 30s. Granted, our bedroom walls aren’t wallpapered in posters but they probably would be if I allowed it.

Her obsessions have ranged from rock stars, actors, non-entertainment industry public figures. It’s like one day she hasn’t even heard of the guy in question and the next day she’s super fan #1 and knows just about everything there is to know about him. She will read and watch everything there is to watch about the man. She will bring him up in every conversation. She will adopt parts of him into her own personality. She will suggest things that make it clear to me that she wants me to adopt characteristics of these men as part of my appearance or personality. She will openly admit to me that she’s masturbated over the guy multiple times in one day.

When she finds a new man to obsess over, she puts the others in her little stable of men who she always has a place for in her heart and in her fantasies, so they never really go away. The new man just takes center stage and becomes the main focus of almost her entire life.

So the current obsession is so strange to me. Never saw this one coming, but leave it to her to always find somebody new to fall in love with. The intensity that she has during these periods - it’s honestly like she falls in love with these men.

I’m laughing so hard just typing this all. Her current obsession is Bret Hart, former pro wrestler. This woman had never watched wrestling before in her life. Always thought that stuff was below her. And now she’s obsessed with this former pro-wrestler. She watched one show about him, for reasons I’m not aware of, and I could tell almost instantly where it was headed. I thought “here we go…” So now the Bret Hart obsession is in full swing. Has she already dropped close to $1000 in vintage Bret Hart shirts on eBay? Of course. Bought all the stickers and magnets and all sorts of other stupid crap she can find? Yep. Does she send me Bret Hart YouTube clips all.day.long when she’s supposed to be working? Yes she does.

So, I better get to work brushing up on my Bret Hart knowledge and tag lines. This is the key to getting laid when it comes to her. I’m used to this by now. It’s just not something that I can easily explain to anyone I know.

I mean, there’s are things I’m a fan of, but she is next level. I can’t think of anyone I know who is her age and acts like this. She was voted most likely to grow up and become a groupie when she was in high school, so this is absolutely nothing new for her. Sigh.

My wife and her teenage obsession with other men - Update

quote:

I recently wrote about my wife suddenly discovering former pro-wrestler Bret “The Hitman” Hart one day after never even knowing of his existence, experienced love at first site, and is now even deeper than love with him then she was a month ago.

Tonight, I experienced a good hour of her sobbing, literal sobs, after watching the Bret Hart A&E biography. “I just love him so much. I love him with all my heart. I don’t want any more bad things to happen to him. Also, I’m very jealous he’s not my husband.”

She also went from not wanting any kids to suddenly wanting a baby so she can name it Bret (a girl or a boy, doesn’t matter…they will be named Bret). And she almost had me convinced, but I blame that on the heat of the moment.

She’s bought all sorts of clothes just like his. My wife now dresses like Bret Hart in and outside of the ring.

The past few days she’s been acting really annoyed with me. Finally I’m like “Wtf am I doing wrong?” I bought you Bret Hart stuff for your birthday! I call you Mrs. Bret Hart now, even though you’re my wife. I even sent you flowers at work from Bret. I mean that was supposed to get me points because she knew they were from me and I was playing into her obsession which she’s now apparently shared with everyone she works with. They’ve bought her a giant Bret Hart wall decal for her office.

Ok, so I did forget our anniversary which was very recently. Totally forgot it. Then again, so did she. She was too busy masturbating over Bret Hart to remember our wedding anniversary. I mean bad husband points for me obviously but all the birthday gifts had to have made up for it. I mean, I even ordered a Bret Hart birthday banner and got her a Bret Hart themed birthday cake as if she were a 7 year old boy in the year 1994.

So why is she acting so annoyed lately? Why does she act like she hates me and can’t stand to even be in the same room as me? She finally admits…I’m not Bret Hart. None of her obsession have ever been this bad. She’s seriously threatening me with divorce now because I’m not Bret Hart! She “just wants a guy like that.” She had to go walk the dog today and cry over it, how much she hates me and wishes she was married to Bret Hart. Oh gently caress me you want a guy like your dad because that’s what Bret Hart is like…exactly like her dad, the same look, the same hair, the same drat age.

I told her I think she should get checked out for autism or some other sort of disorder. Her obsessions have never been this bad. She should make an appointment now because the waitlist is long. She just laughed. There’s nothing wrong with her. She just has different taste in men now, according to her.

edit: The Documentary is a real thing.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts fucked around with this message at 23:22 on Feb 28, 2024

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Musings from a person who is about to learn a lesson:
Is this technically stealing money?;

I mean, it's *technically* stealing, but it's also just regular stealing.

One weird trick to get free money (until Temu notices and kicks your rear end off there)

The Maroon Hawk
May 10, 2008

r/relationships: I call you Mrs. Bret Hart now, even though you’re my wife.

idiotsavant
Jun 4, 2000

The Maroon Hawk posted:

r/relationships: I call you Mrs. Bret Hart now, even though you’re my wife.

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
"Yes honey but you haven't physically transformed into Bret Hart and I feel that shows a lack of commitment to me."

Mushmouth
Feb 21, 2004
Urban Tumbleweed

Ask about her Bret Hart tulpa.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Tracks a lot with autism / ADHD, especially the formidable tag team they make. Rotating hyperfixations get crazy. And with personal experience, it may come off like being high on cocaine because that's pretty much how it feels.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

goatse guy posted:

There is an entire language of flower symbolism that was popular during the Victorian era. It is well-established in modern culture that a red rose symbolizes love, but back in ye olden times a yellow rose could symbolize a decrease in love or infidelity. A yellow hyacinth could symbolize jealousy, a yellow carnation was for disappointment, and lest we not forget the yellow chrysanthemum for slighted love. Giving one's partner a yellow flower could be akin to handing them a breakup note. The reddit OP is dating a Victorian ghost.

so i should wear red with a yellow rose to all the weddings i go to?

snergle fucked around with this message at 23:58 on Feb 28, 2024

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

And here's a series. Haters are gonna say its fake, but I need it to be true:

I’m married to a woman who acts like a teenage girl

My wife and her teenage obsession with other men - Update

But does she hate Goldberg?

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Kuros posted:

No, only the early release mechanism from Owen Hart's harness.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Good grandson, terrible mom.

AITA for refusing to give my family their “fair share” after Grandmother left everything to me in the will?

quote:

My grandad passed away in July 2020 due to COVID & Grandma was very upset over his passing. Next, one of my Uncles took control of Finances, bills everything. Mid-December 2020, I asked my grandma if she agreed to this which lead to an argument & me and my missus got kicked out of her house.

Next day, I got a call from Grandma saying “Please come home”. I never held a grudge & came back to apologise, then to find out that my Uncle was pushing Grandma to move south with him & his Missus as “you don’t have anyone here”. Turns out Grandma wanted to talk to me about what to do as she was uncomfortable. I simply said “if you’re uncomfortable, don’t do it. You’re his mother so he HAS to agree with your decision”. So she told him no & he took it well. Too well.

March 2021, Grandma made a Will with a local solicitor in their office but later that evening at home, the solicitor called me & asked if my Grandmother had the properties n her name. I said she should do & asked why. She said “something didn’t sit right with this and wanted to check”. I said I’d check and went to Land Registry to find out & what did I find? The same Uncle that controlled everything had HIS name on all of my Grandmas assets! I asked my Grandma if she did this and she didn’t even know this happened! I was shocked & immediately told the solicitor, asking what can we do.

A legal battle ensued which was over 1 year. Turns out that my Uncle fraudulently signed property transfer papers so everything would be in his name. Even my own Mum got involved, siding with my Uncle. He decided to do a settlement which Grandma agreed to as she was getting sick of everything, including her own kids. He gave her money in return for one of the smaller assets & she wanted no contact with my Uncle ever again.

Mid 2022, she made a new Will & we finally got peace. So, I decided to take Grandma on holidays once every few months, which she loved and made lasting memories.

End of Jan 2024, she was diagnosed with Cancer and I told my Mum to be here with Grandma as she should settle things with her and make peace with her, even if my Grandma didn’t want to see my Mum (I just wanted to do the right thing for both). A month later, Grandma passed away at home.

Last week, After the funeral, my parents came to the family home to discuss with me & my Missus about the houses and the other stuff. They SUDDENLY jumped in, saying “you need to do the right thing & give us the house & our share as we are the children and you’re just a grandchild. We know you did everything in the last 3+ years but compared to us, you didn’t do much”. (Context: my parents haven’t been in this house regularly for over 10 years and I lived here since 2010)

Me and my Missus simply said “Sorry but what Grandma wants to do, it is her decision and not ours”. This lead to shouting (me and my Mum, mainly) and threats of legal action from them. We never mentioned the Will (as said by the solicitor).
LOL, mom and dad conspired with the uncle to steal grandma blind, got caught by the grandson, and now they're whining about being cut from the will.

The grandson taking his elderly widowed grandma on holidays every few months is pretty :unsmith: but I wonder if he was also working to cement himself as the primary or sole beneficiary of her estate (because reading AITA stories has made me terribly cynical and jaded)

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Batterypowered7 posted:

No, only the early release mechanism from Owen Hart's harness.

Sad part was finding out WWE changed rigging contractors & they didn’t even use the right harness type. They cheaped out & used a loving breakaway clip meant for sailing (they’re meant to come loose without damaging the sails). Tragic & should’ve never happened :smith:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

BOOTY-ADE posted:

Sad part was finding out WWE changed rigging contractors & they didn’t even use the right harness type. They cheaped out & used a loving breakaway clip meant for sailing (they’re meant to come loose without damaging the sails). Tragic & should’ve never happened :smith:

They were freaking the gently caress out at WCW gaining in the ratings and heard Sting was going to do that maneuver (however he wore a full on harness and no one broke kayfabe in order to let him unhook multiple safety catches) so they immediately tried to do it first and, rumors say, several wrestlers refused to do it so they went to the number one company man Owen Hart knowing he would agree.

Vince was lucky Bret Hart was no longer at the company, because had Bret not be able to convince Owen not to do the stunt he probably would've killed Vince after that happened.

pentyne fucked around with this message at 00:35 on Feb 29, 2024

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

Kuros posted:

Who doesn't?

Roobanguy
May 31, 2011

FMguru posted:

The grandson taking his elderly widowed grandma on holidays every few months is pretty :unsmith: but I wonder if he was also working to cement himself as the primary or sole beneficiary of her estate (because reading AITA stories has made me terribly cynical and jaded)

eh, even if that was the case it wouldn't change the fact that he was still making his grandma's last years enjoyable.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
Yeah, the fact you're doing something nice and caring and perhaps even the 'right thing' doesn't change just because you had cynical motives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Obnoxipus posted:

Nah, it's just better fresh out of that big Home Depot bucket.

lol at a POUND (so like, 8 heads?) of garlic in a 5 gallon bucket