Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Rad-daddio posted:

I liked season 2 of True Detective. Was it the best? No, but I thought it was still entertaining.

Been saying this for many years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
It was the worst Vince Vaughn ever was and I loved him for it
I loved Miami Vice so Colin Farrell already worked

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Cat tails are sentient

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007
Accelerationism is the only viable solution to the political, economic, and moral quagmire we all live in but also we probably shouldn't do it.

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!
Leg day is in fact the best day and I look forward to it every time.

We have less crime and less war now than we have ever had and those numbers will continue to decline.

You, yes you the person reading this are a beautiful person and are loved, and you should share this message with someone close to you, you may never know how much they may need it.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Breaking Bad is B-tier and basic cable basic bitches people propped it up because they were desperate to have their own The Sopranos or The Wire

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Larry Cum Free posted:

Requiring users on a computer network to have complex passwords that they have to change frequently makes security worse. Every mandated change increases the chances that the person is going to write the password down somewhere because they're not going to remember which iteration of the super long password they're on. :tinfoil:

Still better than a stagnant password. Something written down physically can’t be accessed remotely.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
With some exceptions, dogs are clumsy idiots.

Cats are elegant and graceful.

Cats are superior.

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.
This is gonna give the air a few whiffs. If you can “work” from home your job is fake and you should be retrained to contribute something useful. Mad?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Maudib Arakkis posted:

This is gonna give the air a few whiffs. If you can “work” from home your job is fake and you should be retrained to contribute something useful. Mad?

Biden allowed me to work from home, that's why I'm voting for him this year to be re-elected president.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Maudib Arakkis posted:

So soothsays the priest, not prophet, declaring that wearing $3500 ski goggles to have iOS more in your face is the future.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Maudib Arakkis posted:

You should try being less stupid bro

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

when it comes to cars no one needs anything more than a 2004 toyota camry (god's perfect vehicle)

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

🅾️🅱️ isn't very good at trolling

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

wesleywillis posted:

Cats are superior.

Truer words have never been typed.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Maudib Arakkis posted:

-GBS is the normal guy forum just chilling and grilling and having a family and the other ones are for virgoons, cringe guys, etc.
Absolutely onboard with this. Masterful observation.

Maudib Arakkis posted:

-Reddit is completely fine and normal people go there
Mad?
But you’re on thin ice after reading this.

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

wesleywillis posted:

Cats are superior.

Maybe true but cats don't give a gently caress about you

Dogs love you more than anything on earth

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

Cats are superior.

yup.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Jelly posted:

Maybe true but cats don't give a gently caress about you

Dogs are needy children that don't even grow up for 15 years and they tend to attract people who see that as a GOOD thing lmao

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

Jelly posted:

Yeah but they flip out with loud noises, people that come over, etc. plus they smell bad and poop all over.

Cats and clean and quiet and can be left alone for some period of time without making it everyone else’s problem.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
Memes are going to go away.

They're the absolute nadir of humor, bottom of the barrel, scraping the absolute bedrock of the most effortless and based comedy, kept alive by virtue of the dumbest possible people, but it's a golem created by millenials -- and 4chan users / pedophiles (redundant) / US insurrectionists in particular -- and will die when the next generation comes of age and realizes what awful, worthless, absolutely negative-quality crap has provided the stupidest masses their jokes for the last couple years, and they will replace it with cleverness and originality.

We're about to see a revolution of wit. Things will be funny again. Sorry, you stupidest of stupid fucks.

edit to clarify: I know it's within the attitude of the thread but I imagine there are going to be a lot of content aggregators who won't know what to do when memes go away, and even though I hate you, I empathize with anyone struggling to endure during a cultural change such as a return to quality yucks, and so I genuinely am sorry you're going to have to go through this. But it is necessary. Get obsolete you asshelmets.

credburn fucked around with this message at 05:35 on Feb 29, 2024

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

it aint worth using the chopsticks because a fork is just fuckin easier bro

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat

Sus

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

LEST I GET MORE "OWNED" FOR BEING "STUPID" I WILL SAY THIS IS CATEGORICALLY UNTRUE. IT IS OFTEN PART OF DIAGNOSIS AND STAGING BUT IS ALMOST USELESS FOR TREATMENT.

Saalkin posted:

You should try being less stupid bro

lol I knew that little number would whip up some turbulence. Mad?

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

British cheese is better than French cheese but they just ain’t having it.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

british food is better than french food, lmao come on that's a laff

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
American mustard is disgusting sugar goop and pretty much any other variant is superior

If it doesn't burn then it ain't mustard

Mr Teatime
Apr 7, 2009

Have you ever seen anyone roll a fuckn…brie or Camembert down a big steep hill while everyone chases them? Didn’t think so because that would be ridiculous.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
I just accidentally kicked my catte in her nosey

I was climbing onto the sofa to go to sleep and she was following behind and I swung my foot and nosey bopped her

I'm so loving sorry

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Chief McHeath posted:

it aint worth using the chopsticks because a fork is just fuckin easier bro
No. Gonna cry?

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
The truths is the opposite of every other post so far in this thread. You don't want to hear it and you ain't ready for it but that's reality chumkers :smug:

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.

Songbearer posted:

I just accidentally kicked my catte in her nosey

I was climbing onto the sofa to go to sleep and she was following behind and I swung my foot and nosey bopped her

I'm so loving sorry

How do you pronounce "catte"? Cattie? Cat? What is being articulated when you call your creature a "catte"? What does that mean?

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

credburn posted:

How do you pronounce "catte"? Cattie? Cat? What is being articulated when you call your creature a "catte"? What does that mean?

Cat-tay

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Sparkling cattè

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Maudib Arakkis posted:

lol I knew that little number would whip up some turbulence. Mad?

Of course I'm not mad I don't give a poo poo what you think. I'm just stating you should be less stupid.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Maudib Arakkis posted:

I don't agree with this, but I do think that if you can WFH full time with no problems your job is likely more at risk for automation via AI or AGI or whatever everyone is on about these days. Not all WFH jobs but a lot of them.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Saalkin posted:

Of course I'm not mad I don't give a poo poo what you think. I'm just stating you should be less stupid.

also this

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Most anti-WFH discussion is jealousy with a coat of paint

Maudib Arakkis
Dec 24, 2023

satanic splash-back posted:

Most anti-WFH discussion is jealousy with a coat of paint

yes, people are jealous of people who do nothing all day and have no expenses and get paid to beat the band to do so. Why do you ask? mad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
Why do you keep asking if people are mad OP? I think you could vary it up, be like "you constipated?" or "you feeling ambivalent?" or "you feeling comfy in your little shoesies?" We all like to be asked about our cute little shoesies.

Also you should post your stream again OP. Just go for it.