Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.

huh posted:

And for future planning:

And 2 months where you don't eat anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

huh posted:

And for future planning:

I did some dietician classes and what T Amato has come up with here is smarter and more revolutionary than anything I've heard from so called professors

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
Not content with Tim's child murdering body count at what, 22?, The Jocker starts the VFA Jr camp.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
Gregg mentioned generators so I think we’re looking at a mobile VFA situation with those kids

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Looks like Mr. Amato getting ready to cut loose T.

Sierra Madre
Dec 24, 2011

But getting to it. That's not the hard part.

It's letting go.
Do we have a full list of the Electric Sun 20? At first I thought G. Amato's whole deal was to secure the Hei Ranch's deposits of lithium, but now I'm wondering if there's something more vengeful at play.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Sierra Madre posted:

Do we have a full list of the Electric Sun 20? At first I thought G. Amato's whole deal was to secure the Hei Ranch's deposits of lithium, but now I'm wondering if there's something more vengeful at play.

I think he's going to end up just being senile and like he doesn't own a business at all and Tim has been duped by a fake guru who's actually just escaped from a retirement home.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Tim scheduling the keynote address on Sunday evening lmao

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus
I really hope they find a way to make this mess work. That one year where they had competing streams going was a bit too chaotic for me.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
LaRue definitely hosed something up and accidentally managed to get Joey P deported instead of Ax and Manuel, that's why he's missing

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
g amato is some kind of criminal boss with goons, remember those dudes who rolled up on the hei ranch and started shooting. joey was such a goon. when tim freaked out about toni possibly helping to reopen the electric sun 20 case, he talked to 'dad' and dad 'took care of it' for him

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

derp posted:

g amato is some kind of criminal boss with goons, remember those dudes who rolled up on the hei ranch and started shooting. joey was such a goon. when tim freaked out about toni possibly helping to reopen the electric sun 20 case, he talked to 'dad' and dad 'took care of it' for him

Why would G. do that to the Hei ranch Oscar Special? He was a guest on that very production.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

You get lithium from the sun, and sun gets lithium from you.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

the amatocon.com bit is so good

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Salt Fish posted:

I think he's going to end up just being senile and like he doesn't own a business at all and Tim has been duped by a fake guru who's actually just escaped from a retirement home.

I don't think that can be the case considering multiple characters outside the immediate Tim orbit more or less vouch for Amato. Though maybe it's a bit of both.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Nichael posted:

I don't think that can be the case considering multiple characters outside the immediate Tim orbit more or less vouch for Amato. Though maybe it's a bit of both.

Maybe he's an Italian version of Tim where he's billed as this big business guy but its all flim flam. Tim's orbit suffers from a similar mass delusion.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Salt Fish posted:

Maybe he's an Italian version of Tim where he's billed as this big business guy but its all flim flam. Tim's orbit suffers from a similar mass delusion.

I could see that.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Maybe Joey is the REAL mob boss and he's got G. as his puppet. That's why G changed his tune on Gregg's movie props as soon as Joey wasn't around to twist his arm.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
You should all thank god you don't have to be around me in real life because its just this stream of consciousness speculation about on cinema 24/7.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
would be fun to know anyone irl who knows wtf this show is tbh

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Salt Fish posted:

You should all thank god you don't have to be around me in real life because its just this stream of consciousness speculation about on cinema 24/7.

No, that sounds incredible.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I have three friends that are OnCinemaheads and they all participate in the kayfabe. It's something I wouldn't trade for anything in the world except for VIP tickets to Amato Con.com

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Still wondering what Joey thought about Dune Part 2 (actually Part 4).

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Gregg just laying the book down while the others talk

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Sierra Madre posted:

How could Mr. Amato be vengeful? He believes in the power of mercy.

mst4k
Apr 18, 2003

budlitemolaram

BWV posted:

Still wondering what Joey thought about Dune Part 2 (actually Part 4).

Really loved that this dune is the sequel to the 80s dune and the next dune is the sequel to the most recent one. It’s all so dumb lol.

rip matt

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Sierra Madre posted:

I just had a look at the trial video and you can see all of the names on the board. Well enough to see there are no Amatos. But I am reminded of the late Christopher Delgado, and also the fact the show has gone down this sort of path before. I doubt they would retread it.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Also, a reminder:

"Watching movies is worse than smoking"

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Salt Fish posted:

Sage business mastermind? Or clueless old fool?

huh fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Feb 29, 2024

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Interesting...

"You came to me and said "it is time to forgive"".

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Joey is probably missing because he's busy watching movies.

Skunny Wundy
Jul 9, 2012

nikosoft posted:

I did not foresee Gregg getting into the daycare business, but it makes sense. Someone needs to educate the kids about the classic movies

hoping it turns into him using child labor to finish his movie

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
I emailed about VFA Jr. and haven't gotten a response yet. Everyday my 6 year old nephew isn't learning about the VFA archival system, is a day he will be bullied.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

huh posted:

Also, a reminder:

"Watching movies is worse than smoking"

thats right

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
We thought kids today would be movie experts by the age of 10 because of netflix and the apps, but without someone to curate that experience they’re gorging on low-runtime movies that often have lots of musical numbers as filler. It’s very sad to see, but I think I was more movie knowledgeable as a child than most children today.

Thom and the Heads
Oct 27, 2010

Farscape is actually pretty cool.
Argentine-style Water

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Jubs posted:

I emailed about VFA Jr. and haven't gotten a response yet. Everyday my 6 year old nephew isn't learning about the VFA archival system, is a day he will be bullied.

Dangerous, Deranged Greggheads: VFA Jr. would be great for my child

Noble, Patriotic Timheads: Child abuse with what we now know about optimal lithium transfers

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Doltos posted:

Dangerous, Deranged Greggheads: VFA Jr. would be great for my child

Noble, Patriotic Timheads: Child abuse with what we now know about optimal lithium transfers

Not just child abuse but solar abuse - the sun needs our lithium as much as we need the sun's

derp
Jan 21, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Join the On Cinema family on 3/10 and learn about Business, Sports, the Power of Mercy, and a minimal allotted time for Movies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
https://www.heinetwork.tv/article/bad-news-hits-the-hei-network/

quote:

Some bad news was delivered to the entire HEI Network staff, and that is the website designed to sell the upcoming “AmatoCon 2024” had not been functioning due to a clerical error.

The website was initially set up to be the “go to” location for ticket sales at “Amatocon.com”, but due to events beyond our control the site was registered under “Amatocom.com”. This resulted in the tickets being presumed nearly sold out, when in fact they have not been sold at all.

These things can be perceived as harmful to the Amanto brand, but the HEI staff has assured everyone, with the backing of G. Amato himself, that the site going forward will work smoothly and profesionally. “We were all disappointed to learn about this,” T. Amato was quoted as saying.

The good news is that many of the VIP packages remain available for this event, as well as access to the live stream. So please make sure you do NOT go to https://www.amatacom.com but DO go to Amatocon.con. This has been a trying time as we work to fix this mistake that was not uncovered until recently. However, we can assure you the show is movig forward and will be a grate success.

It also appears that Matt Newsman did in fact pass from his injuries that he was dealing with last week. Our thoughts and prayers now go to Terri Newman during this difficult time.