Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[With food in my mouth at Applebees on business, talking with the exact cadence of Guy Fieri] The fettuccine… in the Alfredo… gives it that creaminess. And the texture of the grilled chicken… to break up the starch… Awesome work. *huge gulp* Some of us here actually feel seen and represented by one of God’s stupidest, ugliest creatures wearing glasses. So maybe let people enjoy things maybe?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Bolverkur posted:

wormskulls right

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

[With food in my mouth at Applebees on business, talking with the exact cadence of Guy Fieri] The fettuccine… in the Alfredo… gives it that creaminess. And the texture of the grilled chicken… to break up the starch… Awesome work. *huge gulp* Some of us here actually feel seen and represented by one of God’s stupidest, ugliest creatures wearing glasses. So maybe let people enjoy things maybe?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Wormskull posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Wormskull posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Cockashocka
Sep 13, 2013

Bubble brother

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Finally

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://twitter.com/Meelsie143/status/1761259116402483293

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Insomnia Cookies coming in with the Final Fantasy VII Rebirth Big Dipper:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lp3X4IL4_UA

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
[tripping over my lawn mower walking behind it trying to play DOOM on a 2x3 inch screen in the glaring sun and chopping my arm off up to the elbow] cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ghosthorse posted:

[tripping over my lawn mower walking behind it trying to play DOOM on a 2x3 inch screen in the glaring sun and chopping my arm off up to the elbow] cool

*seeing the catastrophe and running over to help but actually while the lawn mower is still going I take out my penis and see how thing of a slice I can get off the tip lol*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

*seeing the catastrophe and running over to help but actually while the lawn mower is still going I take out my penis and see how thing of a slice I can get off the tip lol*

Lol *walking up to the continuing farce and ordering a half pound of Your Penis, thinly sliced *

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

In Training posted:

Lol *walking up to the continuing farce and ordering a half pound of Your Penis, thinly sliced *

Lol

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

In Training posted:

Finally

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*starts cackling and opening my vest revealing I have 12 pounds of c4 strapped to my man tits and in my folds*

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

In Training posted:

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Wormskull posted:

In Training posted:

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

imp zone a few hours after participating in the Doom Lawnmower picnic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Wormskull posted:

In Training posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)