Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Dude I follow on Packers twitter is talking up Johnny Wilson. Anyone here watched more of him?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I watch every FSU game and he's been pretty good for them. He does drop some passes he should catch and had enough speed to play outside in college. I'm curious to see how he tests. He does make some crazy catches too.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Dexo posted:

https://twitter.com/brentsobleski/status/1763214885142302759

This man spends all his time in the playbook, has not read a single other thing.

went up on my board.

Aaron demanding the jets pull out all the stops to get him

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Clearly the planets we can see in the sky are just fake

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Martian? Ghosts of Mars? Total Recall? Mission to Mars? John Carter of Mars? All shot on soundstages. Wake up sheeple.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Fiske stock is rising. Had a great senior bowl too.

https://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks/status/1763289433250398663?t=8iiMJoG36ACE_6hGKo88DA&s=19

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1763297572095987954?t=uB6BDTAb7i-ji4aN9ldFgg&s=19

wandler20 fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Feb 29, 2024

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

if stars were suns space would be warm

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Johnny Wilson is someone I like for the Ravens. Andrews, Likely and Wilson towering above defenses while Zay Flowers and Keaton Mitchell shoot around the field is a cool image. Not sure if that would make for a functional offense but who cares. Fun over function every time.

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot

Borderline 1st-Rounder. That doesn't fair well for anyone who wanted him in the mid 2nd.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
bring the Ladd to KC

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

trevonte sweat weighed in at 366 (!) And he prepped for the combine. How often was he playijg at 400 at Texas

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

EmbryoSteve posted:

trevonte sweat weighed in at 366 (!) And he prepped for the combine. How often was he playijg at 400 at Texas

Draft him first overall

Love ‘em thicc

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

Frantically googling Texas Sweaty Giant rear end

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Sweaty Giant rear end

They're the same picture

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/dpbrugler/status/1763334817800925466?t=DFPyBdoiHCSezTuzw1KqXw&s=19

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Honestly surprised Chop wasn't faster

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
So Mohammad Kamara. Only thing I can remember about him was him terrorizing Shaduer. He actually good?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
drat

https://twitter.com/TampaBayTre/status/1763360100972888378?t=3qTkZqNvVeZRuqTD8xdZPg&s=19

Also drat

https://twitter.com/dpbrugler/status/1763360229792612480?t=WnxTvO9BdlvuGTRYANFi-Q&s=19

https://twitter.com/TampaBayTre/status/1763360576254665202?t=fYBNnpH0FAObWfHyRibr5A&s=19

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Braden Fiske is so bad at football whoever takes him is in for a rude awakening. Zero pass rush moves besides a swim, attacks way too high, easily shoved out of plays, old, bad. All around workout warrior, don't fall for the fools gold.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I dunno, he seemed to have a big impact on the games I watched. He dominated the ACC championship game. We'll see I guess.

Edit: for the record I don't think I'd draft him in the top 40 of this draft but after that I'd be in.

wandler20 fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Mar 1, 2024

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

wandler20 posted:

I watch every FSU game and he's been pretty good for them. He does drop some passes he should catch and had enough speed to play outside in college. I'm curious to see how he tests. He does make some crazy catches too.

Sounds like the quintessential Packers WR

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

wandler20 posted:

I dunno, he seemed to have a big impact on the games I watched. He dominated the ACC championship game. We'll see I guess.

Edit: for the record I don't think I'd draft him in the top 40 of this draft but after that I'd be in.

Louisville game was definitely his best that I saw but that line was rear end. He didn't change anything going up against them other than being physically better. I'm not sure it'll translate to the NFL if he doesn't improve his technique immediately.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!
Another freak athlete out of PSU

https://x.com/jasrifootball/status/1763324654218031325?s=46&t=ckPt10nE464AHv1IdSGFyg

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

sure would be nice if all the freak PSU athletes could beat OSU or Michigan

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

sure would be nice if all the freak PSU athletes could beat OSU or Michigan

It’s not their fault that James Franklin is the head coach.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
I still maintain Chop did work in both those games. His pocket collapsing ability enables people around him so much.

The in game speed is so real, he's just so fast and disruptive it kind of makes up for him having zero technique.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Also if anyone has PFF's score of Robinson vs Michigan please show me it I already found two draft websites that said he had a bad game

Cash Monet
Apr 5, 2009

Doltos posted:

Also if anyone has PFF's score of Robinson vs Michigan please show me it I already found two draft websites that said he had a bad game

They have him ranked 44 overall on their big board but I'm guessing that's going to change.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

wandler20 posted:

A 6'6" FSU wide receiver with drop issues and just enough speed? I've been on this ride. No thanks.

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
Chop has one of the fastest get offs I've ever seen. He's really impressive.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Doltos posted:

I assume this is because Michigan ran the ball 100000 straight times that game, and whoever graded him was incapable of reflecting the fact that they only ran so much because their tackles were getting beaten in <2 seconds on nearly every single snap on the first couple of drives

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
I'm super waffle-y with this EDGE class. At first I was of the mind that none of the top guys were particularly great prospects, so you might as well gamble on Chop as an undeniably elite traits guy and hope that a little bit of seasoning in the league turns him into a special player. But after seeing Turner's test numbers today I'm starting to think maybe people are just kind of overthinking things and it's fine to take the very good-if-not-otherworldy prospect who's got both production and athletic makeup on his side.

And honestly it's super easy to make the case for Latu too, especially after he tested out fine-to-good athletically

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Take the guy who has used the LT to sack the QB on multiple occasions.

https://twitter.com/FieldYates/status/1762560243563745687?t=bRfODEUT1fP5BqG5huxcmA&s=19

(Yes Doltos, I know he won't be able to do this to NFL tackles but it's still cool as hell)

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Chop self-owned himself vs Michigan as they saw he was too good and ran the ball 3000 times away from him

:sigh:

Like, I watched Chop just annihilate the Michigan RT the first couple drives and thought PSU had a real chance to win solely based on that

And then fart

Nissin Cup Nudist fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Mar 1, 2024

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cash Monet posted:

They have him ranked 44 overall on their big board but I'm guessing that's going to change.

Can you take a screen shot of it I need it for reasons...

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

chop is reminding me of an eternal joker

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I would be a bad football guy cause I'd immediately take any player that's out there talking flat earth, antivax, homeopathy off my board completely. I will not brook dummies on my squad.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

I would be a bad football guy cause I'd immediately take any player that's out there talking flat earth, antivax, homeopathy off my board completely. I will not brook dummies on my squad.

You should double down on that approach and hire a Neil Degrasse Tyson type to have undue influence in the organization and waste loads of time that could be better spent training and game planning on extended deboonking sessions

Also he could take over the team twitter and really annoy the whole sports world every time a new sci-fi blockbuster is released

A Sneaker Broker
Feb 14, 2020

Daily Dose of Internet Brain Rot
I need T’Vondre Sweat like I need water. I see greatness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Is Darius Robinson not at the combine? I've seen some buzz around him in Niners draft circles.