Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GotLag
Jul 17, 2005

食べちゃダメだよ

mrfart posted:

Considering where the person filming this is standing, it’s almost like they were setting her up.

I think it's pretty clear he was not expecting that to happen.
It looks like it's an unpowered door (or the motor broke?) so he's probably just there to turn it for people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

schreibs posted:

Those gross rear end knees definitely tell you thats about to happen. Holy hell.

:goofy:

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic
Her knees look fine to me, y'all are weird.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost
schreibs just doesn't like people's knees. Ghouls though, they're all about ghouls.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!

Malachite_Dragon posted:

Her knees look fine

Please keep the hornyposting to a minimum

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

schreibs posted:

Those gross rear end knees definitely tell you thats about to happen. Holy hell.

what the

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm a knee man, just like my father and his father before him.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

mrfart posted:

Considering where the person filming this is standing, it’s almost like they were setting her up.
Maybe its normally a dual door where they leave one side closed when it’s too cold or something. Or just bad design, dunno.

If it were any more open it wouldn't serve its purpose of being a revolving door so no the design is perfect.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Yeah, revolving doors are meant to be (+) not |+| so that if you are running a heater or air conditioner inside the building less air escapes and makes it more efficient, and more comfortable for anyone in the lobby.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Air Skwirl posted:

Yeah, revolving doors are meant to be (+) not |+| so that if you are running a heater or air conditioner inside the building less air escapes and makes it more efficient, and more comfortable for anyone in the lobby.

Also a noise issue.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Glottis posted:

doesn't look like she was super distracted or anything, I honestly don't blame her for running into that. Even looking at the gif you might not notice the curved glass until she smacks into it.

Another thing is that she's from darker indoors to brighter outdoors while wearing sunglasses. This makes it especially hard to tell the subtle signs of if the corridor is open or is there another glass panel between you and the street.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I just realized it is bad design. Usually there's either a frame or horizontal frosting. Or, you know, both.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I just realized it is bad design.

I question your vision and motivations.

Red Rox
Aug 24, 2004

Motel Midnight off the hook
It’s the person filming’s fault - she just walked right at the camera.

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:
Jeez, you folks are so gullible. It's obviously been reversed.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

No you see the track was wet.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
I would simply lower the road.

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse

Air Skwirl posted:

I actually didn't know that's what revolving doors were for. I learned something tonight :yum:

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Revolving doors exist only to use in rhetoric about how easy it is to get in and out of an organization.

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.

Platystemon posted:

Revolving doors exist only to use in rhetoric about how easy it is to get in and out of an organization.

Or, sometimes, prisons.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

[Seinfeld voice]: Kneeman!

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Happy Landfill posted:

I actually didn't know that's what revolving doors were for. I learned something tonight :yum:

No, they were designed to confuse the hell out of vampires so they wouldn't come in.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I just realized it is bad design. Usually there's either a frame or horizontal frosting. Or, you know, both.

Mmmmm....Horizontal frosting...

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Nenonen posted:

No, they were designed to confuse the hell out of vampires so they wouldn't come in.

If you put a vampire in a revolving door and push it so it pushes them in, is that an invitation? Do they get squished at the entry? Do they turn to dust? Is this how we killed vampires?

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Platystemon posted:

The only way I travel...is thru the glass ceiling

*guitar riff*

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Show up to work peppered with glass and covered in blood

"Promotion please"

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.
https://i.imgur.com/nYjI28i.mp4

Totally real schaden

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

The 2nd half looks like it was from a Jackass Xmas special. It's absolutely a stunt those guys would pull. :allears:

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

schreibs posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3xkyUqC8-k

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Some knee jerk reactions here.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Kennel posted:

Some knee jerk reactions here.

Slashed jeans must be their worst nightmare

Luckily there's a new fad reversing that trend

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

This looks like something out of a JRPG.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Slashed jeans must be their worst nightmare

Malachite_Dragon
Mar 31, 2010

Weaving Merry Christmas magic

You couldn't wear your pants any lower, so you made tiny pants for each leg! SAY IT!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Malachite_Dragon posted:

You couldn't wear your pants any lower, so you made tiny pants for each leg! SAY IT!

*dresses
*shin

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Neddy Seagoon posted:

This looks like something out of a JRPG.

yeah a Jeans Role Playing Game

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
obligatory

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Goa Tse-tung posted:

yeah a Jeans Role Playing Game

:hmmyes:

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

I've seen this comic a hundred times and is the first time I realized he's criticizing his nephew for having his underwear stick out over the top of his pants, but then seeing the same thing on a woman turns him on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

CzarChasm posted:

I've seen this comic a hundred times and is the first time I realized he's criticizing his nephew for having his underwear stick out over the top of his pants, but then seeing the same thing on a woman turns him on.