Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

God drat Evil Empire is such a good loving album

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

satanic splash-back posted:

might practice making omelettes today. anyone got any tips? I've yet to make a good one, they break instead of rolling.

that’s a git gud scenario, but as always seriouseats has solid advice
https://www.seriouseats.com/classic-french-omelette-recipe

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bagmonkey posted:

hmm whats for lunch

i am eating a red chile chicharrone, bean and cheese stuffed sopaipilla and it is loving delicious

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

MrQwerty posted:

i am eating a red chile chicharrone, bean and cheese stuffed sopaipilla and it is loving delicious

god drat im jealous

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
about to eat a bunch of cold pizza

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

MrQwerty posted:

what
how the gently caress

i made a huge sand wich

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

bagmonkey posted:

what
how the gently caress

i made a huge sand wich

cuz I live in NM and eat like a New Mexican lmao

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

Another amazing Friday! What a blessed week and life it’s been. :)

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

need to make a grocery run, so today i am combining polenta and spam in manner that would infuriate italians

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

pencilhands posted:

My primal need to shove you in a locker is bubbling to the surface

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

worked all night last night, got 1 hour of sleep before the 9:00 standup, then back to work

shambles :whitewater:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Bad Purchase posted:

worked all night last night, got 1 hour of sleep before the 9:00 standup, then back to work

shambles :whitewater:

This totally reminds me of the production I have running right now. It's an autobiographical one man show that explores my life employing the characters around me that have shaped my existence. It's really got tons of emotion but it's got a lot of humour too. You'll wonder how three hours could go by so fast!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

pencilhands posted:

yup. another glorious day on earth. depsite any problems one may have, there is so much beauty and joy to be experienced in the world

just got back from the hematologist with some meh news about how i will likely be visiting the cancer center for a little while yet but not the worst news ive had in the last couple years

gently caress it, we ball

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

yup. another glorious day on earth. depsite any problems one may have, there is so much beauty and joy to be experienced in the world

just got back from the hematologist with some meh news about how i will likely be visiting the cancer center for a little while yet but not the worst news ive had in the last couple years

Would some free tickets to my one man show perk you up a bit? It's pretty intense but it has a lot of humour too.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

TrashMammal posted:

that’s a git gud scenario, but as always seriouseats has solid advice
https://www.seriouseats.com/classic-french-omelette-recipe

I recognize my failings and appreciate it

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

seems as though you've been bamboozled as cancer doesn't exist op. just drink a little fruit juice number. mad?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Literally A Person posted:

Would some free tickets to my one man show perk you up a bit? It's pretty intense but it has a lot of humour too.

thanks LAP but i suspect it would likely make me suicidal :thanks:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

bradzilla posted:

seems as though you've been bamboozled as cancer doesn't exist op. just drink a little fruit juice number. mad?

tried telling her this and she just started whiffing. asked "mad?" and she called security

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I will take the tickets

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

is this one of those shows where the crowd wears hot shorts and throws stuff at the stage?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

LAP will your one-man show make me live, laugh, and love?

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I don't believe the LAP show exists, I'm calling him a dirty LIAR

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

A 3 hour PowerPoint presentation of your Somethingawful posts is not a "show"

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Literally A Person posted:

This totally reminds me of the production I have running right now. It's an autobiographical one man show that explores my life employing the characters around me that have shaped my existence. It's really got tons of emotion but it's got a lot of humour too. You'll wonder how three hours could go by so fast!

Lol I wanna see this tbh

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Oh wow it appears as though LAP’s account may have been compromised?!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Oh wow it appears as though LAP’s account may have been compromised?!

You mess with the Bull you get the horns.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Seth, you're destroying the end of LAP's show where he sits on stage and posts on the forums

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Seth, you're destroying the end of LAP's show where he sits on stage and posts on the forums

Lmao

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

probed for the entire remainder of friday, christ seth, he has a family

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Struck down for the crime of talking about his passion project smdh

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

the gbs moderation staff absolutely hates fun

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

I'd very much like to sip an island drink rn

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
fun is directly opposed to gbs' puritan values

good luck to everyone itt on their health and congrats to pencil hands for being so positive

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

can’t have these frivolities interrupt the very important business of stalking elon musk. gbs has a holy purpose, after all

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

TrashMammal posted:

can’t have these frivolities interrupt the very important business of stalking elon musk. gbs has a holy purpose, after all

ive been considering starting a gbs space/spaceflight thread and im anticipating probating people constantly for hate bonering over elon

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Personally, I was looking forward to the humour

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
went outside and enjoyed the perfect 62 degree weather for a bit. no car till next tuesday tho so the epic Disc Golfery will have to wait

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

Lunch sounds good

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Tarquinn posted:

Went to a water park with my partner yesterday. Had a slight accident in one of the slides and bumped my head quite badly. Neck hurts and I might have a tiny concussion.

Four outta five. Would go again.

So basically you're now just a regular run of the mill mod

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I'm gonna take a nap and then hit the gym, pce