Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Definitely not the best start to a marriage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

there was once a baseball manager lets play that was set in an alternate history where a young george w bush convinced his father to form a middle eastern baseball league to solve all of the disputes once and for all. that was a fun one

:3:

If only I didn't burn out after a few seasons.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/NYCSanitation/status/1762884089235886376

New York city has just discovered trash bins.

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Trash all over the sidewalk is part of our culture, we will not stand this big government erasure of our heritage

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Just build a wall completely around the city, and call it a bin. Yell everyone that you'll empty the bin if it ever gets too full.

Bam waste management done for decades.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Hunt11 posted:

Nice of him to give her an opportunity to back out though

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

dr_rat posted:

Just build a wall completely around the city, and call it a bin. Yell everyone that you'll empty the bin if it ever gets too full.

Bam waste management done for decades.

https://twitter.com/the_transit_guy/status/1753121356298809368

I remember marveling in a similar way when I saw such a truck for the first time when I was in middle school in the 90s.

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

*Israeli Government-affiliated poster

zoux posted:

New York city has just discovered trash bins.

My favorite part of the NYC trash bin revolution is that they are only rolling out trash bins for about 20% of people because they need 5 years of experimenting to see if it works for everyone.

To be fair to NYC, the biggest "problem" is that many people oppose having trash cans because they would eat up two very valuable parking spots for each street. It's the good people of NYC and not the NYC government who are making this impossible and have delayed it for so long.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

To be honest I'm having the same reaction to those poofy shoulders.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

A Land of Contrasts - The New York Times

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Nice homophobia :rolleyes:

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Hunt11 posted:

50/50 chance he wants to wear it during sex

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

BiggerBoat posted:

50/50 chance he wants to wear it during sex

Siri, show me the clit!

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:

Dang, are revolutionaries not allowed to dribble with their left hand?

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

Girl, get to the courthouse and get that annulment ASAP!

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus
He's marrying his 2d waifu in there because he can't bear the shame of marrying an inferior 3d piggy

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Professor Beetus posted:

He's marrying his 2d waifu in there because he can't bear the shame of marrying an inferior 3d piggy

Probably better than her finding all the AI photos he made of her mom and sister.

Abongination
Aug 18, 2010

Life, it's the shit that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come.
Pillbug

deoju
Jul 11, 2004

All the pieces matter.
Nap Ghost

Lemniscate Blue posted:

Married Mormon women aren't suppose to show bare shoulders. I was in a wedding with a Mormon bride's maid and they had to customize her dress.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Nonsense posted:

A Land of Contrasts - The New York Times

Some say an Israeli plane dropped a bomb. Others say those refugees just spontaneously exploded. Maybe the truth is somewhere in the middle?

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/SenSherrodBrown/status/1763569519128166738

No! Noooo!

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

we ain't fuckin with Florida, return it to the gators as the swamp it always has been

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
1 point off, should have been "Ohawaiio"

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

The horror...the horror...

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->
Oh Aitch!

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

haveblue posted:

1 point off, should have been "Ohawaiio"

Pearl Harbor wasn't enough?

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Guavanaut posted:

Vein of an Angel

Sourced from a trove of documents stolen from the Indian Air Force, Vein of an Angel contains a made- to-specification copy of a hydraulic joint from an angel of death, the Russian Sukhoi SU-30 fighter jet.
The philatory itself is composed of the same materials used in the combat aircraft - composite plastics, aluminum, mil-spec hardware, etc. providing an analogous body for the joint to inhabit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLsX9WUdYnU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

KoRMaK posted:

we ain't fuckin with Florida, return it to the gators as the swamp it always has been

This is what George Washington wanted

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Swalwells questions to Hunter are *perfect*. No notes.

quote:

SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.

SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

BIDEN: No, he has not.

SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.

SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.

Koburn
Oct 8, 2004

FIND THE JUDGE CHILD OR YOUR CITY DIES
Grimey Drawer
Pointing out hypocrisy will surely work this time

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Koburn posted:

I mean the whole trial is a joke so might as well make something of it for your own side.

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010

Koburn posted:

What the point of anything then?

Unless you’re so witty that what you say will cause trump to go home and put a bullet in his brain just shut your loving pie hole!

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

Koburn posted:

shitposting is a virtue, even if the target doesn't understand

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Hunt11 posted:

I mean the whole trial is a joke so might as well make something of it for your own side.

Yeah it's not like it's even possible to ask an insightful question that would provoke a constructive answer here

Uglycat
Dec 4, 2000
MORE INDISPUTABLE PROOF I AM BAD AT POSTING
---------------->

Murgos posted:

What the point of anything then?

Unless you’re so witty that what you say will cause trump to go home and put a bullet in his brain just shut your loving pie hole!

We should have some kind of competition to find the wittiest person

darthbob88
Oct 13, 2011

YOSPOS

Koburn posted:

On the one hand, we might be able to peel off some loosely-committed Trump voters by pointing out the hypocrisy. On the other hand, how many people like that would see that questioning and recognize the hypocrisy it's illustrating?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

If they’re politically engaged enough to see anything about this hearing then they’ll know exactly what he’s referring to.

saintonan
Dec 7, 2009

Fields of glory shine eternal

darthbob88 posted:

On the one hand, we might be able to peel off some loosely-committed Trump voters by pointing out the hypocrisy. On the other hand, how many people like that would see that questioning and recognize the hypocrisy it's illustrating?

Do "loosely-committed Trump voters" really exist? Trump voters seem to boil down to three groups: MAGA die-hards, people who always vote R no matter what, and people who are completely ignorant of politics and just vote the way their family or friends do. People in those groups will also never see this exchange - it'll never be shown on any media they consume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Trotsky 2012
Aug 27, 2009

YOU CAN TRUST ME!*

Chunky is the new hunky.

Leon Trotsky 2012 fucked around with this message at 23:26 on Mar 3, 2024