Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...687f0400620d79&

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Brawnfire posted:

You STOLE Oomponium!!! You spread it to friends and relations, whose homes now have to be razed and the ground sterilized! So you get NOTHING! Good DAY, sir!

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

This stirred a memory in me. I was at the pub and this guy called Roadie was there and after saying hello he started telling me about how he was only there to have one drink because he had to, well, do roadie work the next day because there was a gig wherever and he was going on the boat on the week-end and he had promised to bring whoever two cases of whatever and so and so forth. Anyway about an hour later I just said (with no malice or anything, just to make conversation) "oh I thought you said you'd only have one?" and he started repeating "I never asked you anything. I never asked you anything. Not a drat thing." with a weird look on his face. So like I said it had been an hour or so so I was already three bottles of Lobo Loco in and kinda lost it and started (quite loudly) telling him how I'd never asked him about how he had a gig at the poo poo Hall in Ballsville and that he had promised to bring Fucko McGoober two cases of Nonce Piss from the boat and all of that poo poo. This went on for maybe two minutes. After I'd lost my steam and piped down, the bartender asked on the PA "3D is it OK if we continue with the bingo now?" and I won a bag of sweets in bingo.

Anyway it was the same guy who was burning the company account books in a forest because his boss asked him to, and when the fire brigade and cops showed up (because of the smoke) and asked him what was going on he told them: "oh I'm burning the company account books."

Thanks for reading have a nice Friday.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

PYF Memes: Fucko McGoober and the Mysterious Case of the Burning Nonce Piss: Unraveling the Enigma of poo poo Hall in Ballsville

Only registered members can see post attachments!

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.
Sad Oompa Loompa lady would be a great DS NPC.

Specifically DS2.

volts5000
Apr 7, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 34 hours!

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Endless breadsticks just sounds like pretzels.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Ok, but it's also because of the water around them. Like...all the water inside the ship won't sink it if it's on dry land, ya know? Kind of need both.

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

If I fill a ship with water but keep in dry dock it's not sunk. Debate me.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

CheeseThief posted:

If I fill a ship with water but keep in dry dock it's not sunk. Debate me.

A pop tart is a sandwich.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

DrBouvenstein posted:

Ok, but it's also because of the water around them. Like...all the water inside the ship won't sink it if it's on dry land, ya know? Kind of need both.

So what I'm getting is that in order to function at intended, I need to be around bad poo poo but not let it get to me. If everything is good, I will be stuck and useless like a ship on land?

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

BonHair posted:

So what I'm getting is that in order to function at intended, I need to be around bad poo poo but not let it get to me. If everything is good, I will be stuck and useless like a ship on land?

there's this philosopher, Musk i think his name is, that says good times makes men soft? Which seems a bit personal if you ask me.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003

Eat Shit and Die

Lipstick Apathy

Lobok posted:

Endless breadsticks just sounds like pretzels.

Pretzels are actually one longer strand of dough twisted into a shape, not some doughroboros

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

When has that ever stopped a movie production company tho?

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️

Regarde Aduck posted:

there's this philosopher, Musk i think his name is, that says good times makes men soft? Which seems a bit personal if you ask me.

Sounds like a personal problem.

Good times make me hard 🍆

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

dialhforhero posted:

Can confirm

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

dialhforhero posted:

Sounds like a personal problem.

text me for a hard time

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

This guy explains the actual reason you really couldn't make Blazing Saddles today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzMFoNZeZm0

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

The real reason you couldn't make blazing saddles today is that nearly all of the actors who were in it are dead

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Animal-Mother posted:

This guy explains the actual reason you really couldn't make Blazing Saddles today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzMFoNZeZm0

Yeah this is a good video.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

You wouldn't be able to make Blazing Saddles today because it would need to be a 13-part serialized piece of poo poo instead of a short, entertaining movie

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

Why is this...IDK, traced? It's not a real screengrab:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

DrBouvenstein posted:

Why is this...IDK, traced? It's not a real screengrab:

I'm assuming someone made a higher res version for better meme generation.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

CainFortea posted:

I'm assuming someone made a higher res version for better meme generation.

the hair in the crowd is different between pics too

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Large Testicles posted:

the hair in the crowd is different between pics too

They didnt' do a perfect copy apparently.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

It’s Ai generated

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

MarcusSA posted:

It’s Ai generated

Simpsons fingers always look like that

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Yeah girl that's how they get you.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

NB traumatized people may not laugh at that meme

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
laugh or die, can you do any less? (this is a meme)

pseudorandom
Jun 16, 2010

Yam Slacker
I just want to know how much my lunch at Wendy's will cost, everywhere just says "Contact a Sales representative for a quote".

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Chair memes stolen directly from imgur

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

aeron gang rise up

BOTTOM TEXT

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I genuinely believed for a few months after I met my girlfriend that it was an elaborate prank set up by my douchebag cousin/roommate and his friends.

Had that actually been the case, she’d have certainly been taking one for the team, so to speak, just to get one over on me. Of all the people from that time in my life, she’s the only one I still speak to. Because she’s my wife.

pseudorandom posted:

I just want to know how much my lunch at Wendy's will cost, everywhere just says "Contact a Sales representative for a quote".

You know what they say, if you have to ask…

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

RoastBeef posted:

aeron gang rise up

BOTTOM TEXT
Steelcase in da house!

root beer posted:

I genuinely believed for a few months after I met my girlfriend that it was an elaborate prank set up by my douchebag cousin/roommate and his friends.

Had that actually been the case, she’d have certainly been taking one for the team, so to speak, just to get one over on me. Of all the people from that time in my life, she’s the only one I still speak to. Because she’s my wife.
drat she's really committed to the joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

root beer posted:

You know what they say, if you have to ask…

IF U WANT IT? IT'S 4 SALE OK
IF YOU NEED 2 ASK
ASK