Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Batterypowered7 posted:

There's an age minimum so I don't think any dog would qualify. Maybe some sort of parrot?

Dogs have very elastic genes, we just need to breed the oldest dogs selectively and we should get some 50 year old dogs in 25 years or so

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

big nipples big life posted:

a torpedo is just ejected with compressed air and then proceeds under its own power so basically he would sort of flop out of tube then sink to the bottom.

+1 vote for this President Torpedo Flop test

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

This slapfight is so dumb

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Also as stated "the Biden administration is a step back from Obama's" is kind of ludicrous on its face since Biden was the one hauling Obama left

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

We’ve joked about this but employers seriously need to start immediately disqualifying job candidates with a Florida “education” listed on their resume

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Karma Comedian posted:

This slapfight is so dumb

I agree, it's very obvious dogs cannot be President and there's no point in arguing.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Hazo posted:

We’ve joked about this but employers seriously need to start immediately disqualifying job candidates with a Florida “education” listed on their resume

Please no, I graduated in 2015.

tek79
Jun 16, 2008

"Freedom from indoctrination" I say standing in front of a bunch of young people holding signs that are against a completely manufactured "problem" that they wouldn't be able to define if you asked them to.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

It's incredibly funny to me that Lil' Ron got his rear end in a top hat positively blown out nationwide, went back to Florida, and instead of being like, 'Huh, I think everything I believe is deeply unpopular, maybe something is wrong with me,' instead chose to impotently double down until his successor shows up.

I'm concerned that since casey couldn't fulfill her first lady power fantasy she will run for governor and because of how term limits work here then she and meatball can just trade the seat back and forth until florida is rightfully reclaimed by the sea.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

kazil posted:

I agree, it's very obvious dogs cannot be President and there's no point in arguing.

AirPOTUS is never going to be a thing

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Steak…steak mountain? Snake mountain… Snake Rattle N’ Roll. With the dots. You had to eat the dots to get weighed to go to the next stage. With the snakes.

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

kazil posted:

No, he's talking about all the idiots that think Trump would sink. He would absolutely float..just think about it!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

No, he's talking about all the idiots that think Trump would sink. He would absolutely float..just think about it!

No thanks. Thinking is for nerds

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

kazil posted:

No thanks. Thinking is for nerds

and fish delites are for winners

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

"TRUMP" is very dense, many people are saying he the densest.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

SlurredSpeech609 posted:

If you're deep enough he might just have all the air squeezed out of him by the pressure. Like squeezing a giant whoopee cushion.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Dogs have very elastic genes, we just need to breed the oldest dogs selectively and we should get some 50 year old dogs in 25 years or so

About that...

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/a-new-drug-that-could-extend-dogs-lives-inches-closer-to-approval-180983331/

For most dog owners, the idea of extending their beloved companion’s life is tantalizing. A dog’s lifespan—about 10 to 13 years—is only a small portion of the average human’s, and some breeds, especially larger ones, have an even shorter life expectancy.

“When you adopt a dog, you’re adopting future heartbreak,” Emilie Adams, a New York resident who owns three Rhodesian Ridgebacks, tells Emily Anthes of the New York Times. “It’s worth it over time, because you just have so much love between now and when they go. But their life spans are shorter than ours.”

Now, the San Francisco-based biotech company Loyal has announced its anti-aging drug for canines cleared the first of several hurdles needed for approval by the Food and Drug Administration. While the drug still must undergo clinical trials, this marks the first time the FDA has indicated a willingness to endorse longevity drugs, writes Hilary Brueck for Business Insider.

Scientists have long been interested in ways to slow the aging process and extend life. Previous research on roundworms edited two cell pathways to extend their lifespans by 500 percent. Earlier this year, scientists reportedly reversed signs of aging in mice.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2024/03/01/biden-says-us-will-airdrop-humanitarian-aid-to-gaza/72808206007/

Anyone that votes for Trump or doesn't vote for Biden as protest (in the general election), is pretty much directly helping the genocide of Palestinians.

I know it's not enough, but you're not going to get a US President willing to cut off Israel. Trump would never approve of any kind of aid to Palestine. He wouldn't even help Puerto Rico!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

If Trump loses in 2024 the funniest option is spending the rest of his life making sure Ron never wins anything again

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Plz quote if you support our succulent men and women in uniform

Sorry, had to add one thing:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

About that...

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/a-new-drug-that-could-extend-dogs-lives-inches-closer-to-approval-180983331/

For most dog owners, the idea of extending their beloved companion’s life is tantalizing. A dog’s lifespan—about 10 to 13 years—is only a small portion of the average human’s, and some breeds, especially larger ones, have an even shorter life expectancy.

“When you adopt a dog, you’re adopting future heartbreak,” Emilie Adams, a New York resident who owns three Rhodesian Ridgebacks, tells Emily Anthes of the New York Times. “It’s worth it over time, because you just have so much love between now and when they go. But their life spans are shorter than ours.”

Now, the San Francisco-based biotech company Loyal has announced its anti-aging drug for canines cleared the first of several hurdles needed for approval by the Food and Drug Administration. While the drug still must undergo clinical trials, this marks the first time the FDA has indicated a willingness to endorse longevity drugs, writes Hilary Brueck for Business Insider.

Scientists have long been interested in ways to slow the aging process and extend life. Previous research on roundworms edited two cell pathways to extend their lifespans by 500 percent. Earlier this year, scientists reportedly reversed signs of aging in mice.

elon is totally going to ted faro on that poo poo.

e: forgot horizon fw is coming out on pc soon, spoilers for it.

big nipples big life fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Mar 1, 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

This is a very long amount of time to say "the defense has no loving evindence"

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

bobjr posted:

If Trump loses in 2024 the funniest option is spending the rest of his life making sure Ron never wins anything again

after looting the RNC and selling the pipes for copper yes

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

Almost Smart posted:

Steak…steak mountain? Snake mountain… Snake Rattle N’ Roll. With the dots. You had to eat the dots to get weighed to go to the next stage. With the snakes.

noooooooo not Trump's Rattle Steaks! anything but that!

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

tek79 posted:

"Freedom from indoctrination" I say standing in front of a bunch of young people holding signs that are against a completely manufactured "problem" that they wouldn't be able to define if you asked them to.

Don't forget, you're also a man who intentionally mispronounces words to loyalty test your group.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

kazil posted:

This is a very long amount of time to say "the defense has no loving evindence"

This for the Georgia case or the documents case?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Batterypowered7 posted:

This for the Georgia case or the documents case?

Georgia. State is giving closing statements.

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
https://bsky.app/profile/sababausa.bsky.social/post/3kmnu3msxrt2p

lol

JonathonSpectre
Jul 23, 2003

I replaced the Shermatar and text with this because I don't wanna see racial slurs every time you post what the fuck

Soiled Meat
I don't know if adopting a dog is actually just about heartbreak in the future. I'll have to check up on that one, uh, "Loyal."

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Fabulousity posted:

:lmao:

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
got her, lock her up

also anyone bringing up a case where someone beat a child to death as some kind of "gotcha" is just pathetic

a loving eight month old to be specific

TheAgent fucked around with this message at 22:13 on Mar 1, 2024

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Oh good, I was hoping for more Sadow

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

It's a shame the judge can't just be like "I decided this a week ago please let me go home"

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

What does this have to do with anything

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

About that...

Yeah but thats love though, it always ends in tears in someways, its how you know its real.

weg
Jun 6, 2006

Reassisted Retrogression

Fabulousity posted:

:discourse:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Youth Decay posted:

What does this have to do with anything

some gotcha that Bradley was actually right the first time and not that he's a terrible witness

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I think the key word is "testimony." Saying something "looks good" via text message is not testimony.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

She also said she'd fire anyone on her team for sleeping with a colleague but now it's cool and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

-Dethstryk-
Oct 20, 2000
right now i think the key word is daddy