Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/PicturesFoIder/status/1763467008409014467

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

If I knew I didn't have too long in this world, would

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

It's like, you're a grownup now, you can eat a whole rear end bag of chocolate chips if u want. It's like 2bux

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
its got the form of wealth-and-power-food, but all the ingredients are like 5 bucks taken all together so it economically cannot be that

like, the baudrillard simulacrum of wealth-and-power-food. original sugar fantasies required more and more skilled labor and sugar has been fully industrialized, so they do this

bob dobbs is dead has a new favorite as of 00:41 on Mar 2, 2024

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Great, I was craving something sweet after my Bloody Mary

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

That chocolate monstrosity sucks but I will absolutely defend the over-garnished bloody mary (while also saying that caesars are objectively better). One of my bucket list trips is to go to Milwaukee and gorge myself on these pillars of midwestern excellence (and then go to a Brewers game and probably fall asleep in my seat).

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Excuse me. Excuse me?

HUNH? I'M NOT SLEEPING

Okay.... You definitely were, but you're also gently vomiting on yourself.

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

Yeah, I'm definitely more for the savory Inception monstrosities. That chocolate thing made me a little sick to watch.

Caesars are great; Clamato is delicious; Pickled Bean Clamato is fantastic; living an hour over the Canadian border kicks rear end. :cheersbird:

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

It's not over the top enough until it has a second smaller Bloody Mary as a garnish:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Like the second face grafted onto Master Shake during his plastic surgery binge

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

Pleads posted:

That chocolate monstrosity sucks but I will absolutely defend the over-garnished bloody mary (while also saying that caesars are objectively better). One of my bucket list trips is to go to Milwaukee and gorge myself on these pillars of midwestern excellence (and then go to a Brewers game and probably fall asleep in my seat).

No, you tailgate in the parking lot before the game, then go to the game, then tailgate after the game, then you go to Sobelman's and get that monstrosity.

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

more falafel please posted:

No, you tailgate in the parking lot before the game, then go to the game, then tailgate after the game, then you go to Sobelman's and get that monstrosity.
Taking notes, please continue.

Mr.Radar posted:

It's not over the top enough until it has a second smaller Bloody Mary as a garnish:

Yeah. This. This is what I want.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Elviscat posted:

Her blood pressure must be measured in loving Bar, holy poo poo.

This comment needs more love.

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost
i think its this bottle, now that i search for some things

https://world.openfoodfacts.org/product/5000119107534/british-table-salt-tesco

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I was not in fact ,ready for this:barf:

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

TontoCorazon posted:

If I knew I didn't have too long in this world, would

:same:

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
I want a loving plate.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

If this isn't called the Chocolate Nightmare on Elm Street, then what even is the point?

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Yeah I was going to say that’s just a supermarket container of plain table salt. And she’s dumping more on that plate than I add to the pasta water. Jesus.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Pleads posted:

Taking notes, please continue.

Yeah. This. This is what I want.

Just fyi that bloody mary garnished with a bloody Mary was a joke, but you can actually buy this one at Soblemans

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
They don't want you to know that if you order a bloody Mary,, you are legally allowed to just take whatever else you want as garnish. I have 40 industrial ac units at home

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Those Bloody Maries are probably the closest we can get to what an Ork Warboss would demand after conquest of another planet.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender

Fishstick posted:

Kids like meat that's shaped like stuff, right? How do we make something easter-themed with meat?

Dear Delhaize/Food Lion: Not like this. Not like this.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
:yum: Scoop o' Dumpster.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

bob dobbs is dead posted:

its got the form of wealth-and-power-food, but all the ingredients are like 5 bucks taken all together so it economically cannot be that

like, the baudrillard simulacrum of wealth-and-power-food. original sugar fantasies required more and more skilled labor and sugar has been fully industrialized, so they do this

That little jar of Nutella is like 9 bucks

bob dobbs is dead
Oct 8, 2017

I love peeps
Nap Ghost

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

That little jar of Nutella is like 9 bucks

64 cents

https://www.webstaurantstore.com/nutella-hazelnut-spread-88-oz-mini-glass-jar-case/125PCNUTELJR.html

Zero_Grade
Mar 18, 2004

Darktider 🖤🌊

~Neck Angels~

By popular demand posted:

Those Bloody Maries are probably the closest we can get to what an Ork Warboss would demand after conquest of another planet.
Very funny mental image of a group of Orks out to brunch.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Yeah I'll have the Whaaags Benedict

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

I hate it when the sink gets clogged.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv6L3RKsq6Q&t=866s

Dysgenesis
Jul 12, 2012

HAVE AT THEE!

Shartte?

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'm more of a crappuccino man, myself

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Rare crossover content between industrial packaging and AFP. The egg salad applied by nozzle is unsettling, but I don't know what else I expected.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/1b4wxn1/how_prepackaged_sandwiches_are_made/

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Shooting Blanks posted:

Rare crossover content between industrial packaging and AFP. The egg salad applied by nozzle is unsettling, but I don't know what else I expected.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Damnthatsinteresting/comments/1b4wxn1/how_prepackaged_sandwiches_are_made/

The AFP here for me is the bare human worker hands spreading out cheese

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

At a certain point the mechanization of "making food" and the malaisification of "eating food" converge upon tubes of paste fed to brains in jars

— some scifi guy in the 50s

A Perfect Twist
Aug 15, 2007

"What have I done? I'll have to start again. To forget and to disappear. I'll head north, far-north, to that big question mark, the Northern Territory"
I remember that footage being used by a YouTube comedian who phrased it as a 'jizz of mayonnaise'.

I think his channel was called How it's Really Actually Made but not sure. I don't want to look it up. It was sensible chuckle tier comedy.

Killingyouguy!
Sep 8, 2014

Honestly assembly line egg salad sandwiches just remind me of airports where they're sometimes the only decent vegetarian option

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
All I can think of is the miserable existence of being a full time ham log slice stacker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

steinrokkan posted:

All I can think of is the miserable existence of being a full time ham log slice stacker

It's a living...