Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
this guy too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Lib and let die posted:

this made me remember the toe shooter

tiny ended up getting 8 years for the brawls too lol

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

ah yes, it's all coming back to me now

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

2020 was a crazy year .

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

In Training posted:

2020 was a crazy year .

it rocked and should happen again. a new pandemic could do it.

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

I got tear gassed in 2020 because someone threw a can of beans at the cops

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,
slægt skal følge slægters gang

Fortaleza posted:

I got tear gassed in 2020 because someone threw a can of beans at the cops

possession of cans of bean indicates membership of anteefa

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Carthag Tuek posted:

possession of cans of bean indicates membership of anteefa

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/1283221019684110337

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i wonder what she got paid. maybe they paid her in beans.

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

oh poo poo, thats right. im sorry. canned beans are maga, its the canned soup thats antifa

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

uber_stoat posted:

i wonder what she got paid. maybe they paid her in beans.

Magic beans? I hear sometimes those have unexpected value. Probably a smart call to take the payment in beans just in case.

(Wait did big bean hire an ad firm to write Jack in the Bean Stalk for marketing purposes?)

Carthag Tuek
Oct 15, 2005

Tider skal komme,
tider skal henrulle,

bing bong boom bump
i'll buy thos beans from an heir of trump

raisin kane
Dec 26, 2019

Immediately after returning from their honeymoon, Heidi Cruz says, she had a bit of a rude awakening with regard to her husband's soup habit.

"When I married Ted, we got back from our honeymoon, and he went off to the store and came home by himself. And I was completely shocked to see that he arrived back at our apartment with literally 100 cans of Campbell’s Chunky soup," she said recently in a CNN Town Hall. "I never bought 100 of anything."

Heidi Cruz, who served in President George W. Bush's administration as both an economic policy and national security adviser, says she and her husband proceeded to have a "tough conversation" about the soup.

“You don’t buy 100 of anything, much less canned soup. We can’t do this," Cruz remembers telling him. "So the next morning, it was a weekend morning, I loaded up our car before he woke up and returned every single can. And when I got home, I called my mother just to make sure I’d done the right thing as a newlywed. And she emphatically disagreed with me. And so when Ted opened the pantry, I had to quickly tell him that I would go back and buy those cans again."

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

good soup for his family

shackleford
Sep 4, 2006

is accepting soup returns from some lady's trunk just a thing that grocery stores would do back in the 1980's or something

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Lib and let die posted:

this made me remember the toe shooter

9 months until his estimated release date. I hope Jeff lets him come back since he's done his time

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
https://x.com/IvankaTrump/status/715648874346520576?s=20

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
the BETO cramping calves tweet

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

also lmao the same COLD STEEL GLADIUS "machete" that guy is talking about is pictured hanging from the belt of the Canadian incel dude who tried to shoot up a court and got murked by the first security guard he encountered.

the doughy one with glasses and a balaclava you know the picture

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

canyoneer posted:

the BETO cramping calves tweet

the lady who wrote that tweet is a lesbian too lmao

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

canyoneer posted:

also lmao the same COLD STEEL GLADIUS "machete" that guy is talking about is pictured hanging from the belt of the Canadian incel dude who tried to shoot up a court and got murked by the first security guard he encountered.

the doughy one with glasses and a balaclava you know the picture

I'd forgotten, thank you.

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

genericnick posted:

I'd forgotten, thank you.

Thread title

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
it's always funny when white dudes believe that the pile of meaningless adjectives on a product in a budk catalog makes a lovely knife into a magical artifact.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

We do need all those things except why go through pete to get them

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.

shackleford posted:

is accepting soup returns from some lady's trunk just a thing that grocery stores would do back in the 1980's or something

I recently returned an unopened food item to the store and was told that it'd go back on the shelf if I had returned it the same day I bought it, but because it was the following day it was to be thrown out

It was a block of cheese though, so I'm not sure a non-perishable or dry good would be trashed instantly

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

shackleford posted:

No but she politely asked to speak to a manager.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she 'returned' the soup by dumping the cans in a river.

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

shackleford posted:

grocery stores are all about loyalty because the margins are so small, so they'll take just about anything for returns. canned goods like that will 100% go back on the shelf

baja gaijin
Jan 30, 2024

raisin kane posted:

Immediately after returning from their honeymoon, Heidi Cruz says, she had a bit of a rude awakening with regard to her husband's soup habit.

"When I married Ted, we got back from our honeymoon, and he went off to the store and came home by himself. And I was completely shocked to see that he arrived back at our apartment with literally 100 cans of Campbell’s Chunky soup," she said recently in a CNN Town Hall. "I never bought 100 of anything."

Heidi Cruz, who served in President George W. Bush's administration as both an economic policy and national security adviser, says she and her husband proceeded to have a "tough conversation" about the soup.

“You don’t buy 100 of anything, much less canned soup. We can’t do this," Cruz remembers telling him. "So the next morning, it was a weekend morning, I loaded up our car before he woke up and returned every single can. And when I got home, I called my mother just to make sure I’d done the right thing as a newlywed. And she emphatically disagreed with me. And so when Ted opened the pantry, I had to quickly tell him that I would go back and buy those cans again."

I cannot believe I forgot about this + could not imagine being her. if I learned my husband was insane like this I would have just gotten a divorce that day

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump...brexit-tweet%2F

Thank u mr brexit

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

you brexit you buy it

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

lmao at him literally doing the peter griffin pose

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

8 years late but we'll get our chlorine chickens yet

ro5s
Dec 27, 2012

A happy little mouse!

there will be adequate food

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
former Gov. Northam was denied the opportunity to prove he could still moonwalk at his blackface apology press conference

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

think about this headline like once a week

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

former Gov. Northam was denied the opportunity to prove he could still moonwalk at his blackface apology press conference

He was really close to doing it, his eyes lit up with excitement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

not really "remember" so much as "saw in another thread" but it made me lol