Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

About that...

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/a-new-drug-that-could-extend-dogs-lives-inches-closer-to-approval-180983331/

For most dog owners, the idea of extending their beloved companion’s life is tantalizing. A dog’s lifespan—about 10 to 13 years—is only a small portion of the average human’s, and some breeds, especially larger ones, have an even shorter life expectancy.

“When you adopt a dog, you’re adopting future heartbreak,” Emilie Adams, a New York resident who owns three Rhodesian Ridgebacks, tells Emily Anthes of the New York Times. “It’s worth it over time, because you just have so much love between now and when they go. But their life spans are shorter than ours.”

Now, the San Francisco-based biotech company Loyal has announced its anti-aging drug for canines cleared the first of several hurdles needed for approval by the Food and Drug Administration. While the drug still must undergo clinical trials, this marks the first time the FDA has indicated a willingness to endorse longevity drugs, writes Hilary Brueck for Business Insider.

Scientists have long been interested in ways to slow the aging process and extend life. Previous research on roundworms edited two cell pathways to extend their lifespans by 500 percent. Earlier this year, scientists reportedly reversed signs of aging in mice.

Holy poo poo immortal dog is real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

My corollary to the lols-a-day calendar thing is, how many of them are things chuds have a pat "well you seeee, the reason he did/said that was blah blah blah" response for

And how many of them have they simply never heard of because they've been sheltered by Fox News/Newsmax/RSBN who only play little clips of him being lucid and in top form at rallies

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MrMojok posted:

This was an all-timer as well.

THE GERM

https://youtu.be/llL_9dLKb3c?si=kDEa7DS7XWAGS3Df

Donald Trump talking about COVID like it was a sentient, silent ninja assassin for months was hilarious

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Remember when Donald Trump did “Fat man in a little coat” for Queen Elizabeth? :lol:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
https://youtube.com/watch?v=G-qkNEampEA&si=DYRrrtWXNnaxZiE8

The French Army
Mar 28, 2013

:france: Honneur et Patrie :france:

MadcapLaughs posted:

My apologies if that's been posted.

I cannot stop watching your av. It's hypnotic.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Remember when Donald Trump did “Fat man in a little coat” for Queen Elizabeth? :lol:

:hmmyes:

Remember when Pmurt spoke to the UN and said something like "in less than two years we've accomplished more than any administration ever has" and the UN assembly laughed in his face?

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016

Vampire Panties posted:

:hmmyes:

Remember when Pmurt spoke to the UN and said something like "in less than two years we've accomplished more than any administration ever has" and the UN assembly laughed in his face?

Hehehe (nervously) I wasn't expecting THAT reaction.

TheKub
May 11, 2006

MadcapLaughs posted:

SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.

SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

BIDEN: No, he has not.

SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

BIDEN: No.

SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.

SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.

Incredib:lol:

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

LordoftheScheisse posted:

Hehehe (nervously) I wasn't expecting THAT reaction.

Honestly some of my favorite Trump moments are when he's stepped out of his comfort bubble into reality and decided it didn't suit him.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

I remember after she died that he claimed she knighted him in secret

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

kazil posted:

lmao no? Nooo way we'd all be calling Sir Trump the Leaky or whatever.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

kazil posted:

Oh man that's a real good lie . I had forgotten he claimed that.

Trumpo has some all time great lies too!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Funky See Funky Do posted:

lmao no? Nooo way we'd all be calling Sir Trump the Leaky or whatever.

why do you think all these beefy, teary-eyed men all come up to him and say "Sir!"

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

kazil posted:

why do you think all these beefeatear-men all come up to him and say "Sir!"

surely this was intentional yes?

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

Hollismason posted:

Oh man that's a real good lie . I had forgotten he claimed that.

Trumpo has some all time great lies too!

He lies like a 90's kid about nintendo games.
edit: he's the fucker who had the uncle that works at nintendo.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
"she's right up there" *points to empty window*

the time melania ripped up the historic jackie kennedy gaerden to replace it with a bunch of home depot potted plants

trump making up the melania mythos in real time in an interview, "it's a blue that's called 'jackie blue' because-was called-they used to-now they-they call-'melania blue' they say now. now they call it 'melania blue'""

my all time favorite was trump announcing at a press conference that the yankees asked him to throw out the first pitch.
which was a surprise to both trump's staff and the yankees
before later tweeting that he sadly had to cancel because he was busy with stuff and thinfs
which was a surprise to both trump's staff and the yankees

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
LMAO

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/01/24/trumps-false-or-misleading-claims-total-30573-over-four-years/

30,573 lies. LMAO.

Here's the database

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?itid=lk_inline_manual_11

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

He lies like a 90's kid about nintendo games.
edit: he's the fucker who had the uncle that works at nintendo.

you're telling me that Donald Trump is personally responsible for all 8000 palette swapped ninjas who eventually got codified in the Mortal Kombat universe?

edit: my favorite always gonna be him bitching about the ramp for 15 minutes, then drinking a glass of water with one hand and throwing it over his shoulder to the hootin' and hollerin' of an enraptured, absolutely apeshit crowd

Outpost22
Oct 11, 2012

RIP Screamy You were too good for this world.
Remember the Boy Scouts' speech? I think that was the first realization lf what we were all in for.

EDIT: Actually it was the inauguration crowd numbers, then the speech.

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

MrQwerty posted:

you're telling me that Donald Trump is personally responsible for all 8000 palette swapped ninjas who eventually got codified in the Mortal Kombat universe?

yes.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Outpost22 posted:

Remember the Boy Scouts' speech? I think that was the first realization lf what we were all in for.

still lol every time I remember that my uncle and cousin were there and my uncle was loving furious about the speech about a boat sex party

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

lol I don’t think anyone mentioned when he tried to buy Greenland yet

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
Wait what was the Boy Scout speech thing.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
^ Don talked about fun boat stuff rich people do in international waters.

Rockman Reserve posted:

but look how big it is, that would have been a boon to the US.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Rockman Reserve posted:

Buy? Didn't he try to barter for it with Puerto Rico?

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Hollismason posted:

He told a bitchin' story about hookers and cocaine and yachts to some children.

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Hollismason posted:

he made a speech about sex boats at the boy scout jamboree
https://youtu.be/clZ2GoiYMQ8?si=pw775ivPbwysJJKp

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
He never locked up Hillary. It's not funny initially, but really funny when you bring it up to trump supporters.
"Trump can do everything" - Emails

HamburgerTownUSA
Aug 7, 2022
And the BSA immediately distanced themselves from his dumbass rambling and really inappropriate talk to a bunch of kids.

https://time.com/4876705/donald-trump-boy-scout-jamboree-speech/

quote:

“I want to extend my sincere apologies to those in our Scouting family who were offended by the political rhetoric that was inserted into the jamboree,” Michael Surbaugh wrote in a statement. “For years, people have called upon us to take a position on political issues, and we have steadfastly remained non-partisan and refused to comment on political matters. We sincerely regret that politics were inserted into the Scouting program.”

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lmao if you bring up "TRUMP" to my uncle, he's very much still angry about that

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

nine-gear crow posted:

Steak Mountain is where Skeletor goes on vacation while Snake Mountain is being renovated.

Skeletor enjoying a soothing meat wrap down at the day spa

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
The boy scout rally was when I realized his supporters don't listen at to him at all.
He's just tv soundbite clips and their fantasies.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

MadcapLaughs posted:

SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?

BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.

SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?

BIDEN: No, he has not.

SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?

BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.

SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?

SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?

BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.

SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?

BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.

SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?

SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.

UM EXCUSE ME!!! FAKE NEWSS!

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

He never locked up Hillary. It's not funny initially, but really funny when you bring it up to trump supporters.
"Trump can do everything" - Emails

He ran on “Lock her up!” and now is big mad he’s facing 91 (or however many) indictments. It’s like, dude! Even if you weren’t President Crimes, you would absolutely deserve it for that!

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Trump would be an awesome souls lore guy, just making poo poo up about how Radogan and Marika are totally doing it and one is a little on the aggressive side if you know what I'm saying

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Trump is a diarrhea milkshake

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

cr0y posted:

UM EXCUSE ME!!! FAKE NEWSS!

Wait

Do they not realize he was pointing out things Trump did?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

no lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
Trump reported his height and weight at six foot 3 inches and 215 pounds which makes him the exact build as Buffalo Bills Hall of famer and all timer Jim Kelly