Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Polygynous posted:

haha what the hell

To be entirely fair, Luffy and Franky aren't exactly in close proximity for most of that time. The cast splits up soon for the rest of Dressrosa, then there's a shorter mini-arc, then Franky is straight-up not in the next arc, and after is Wano.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Polygynous posted:

haha what the hell

Someone figured out that for seven years Franky and Luffy just didn't interact. Although we're basically into the era where the Straw Hats spend a lot of time apart.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

muscles like this! posted:

Someone figured out that for seven years Franky and Luffy just didn't interact. Although we're basically into the era where the Straw Hats spend a lot of time apart.
It seems like the most recent bit of One Piece has put extra focus on the crew dynamics, to be fair

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Netflix is putting out a Korean live action adaptation of Parasyte which is directed by the guy who did Train to Busan. I'm assuming it is going to be one of those ones where it is a new character going through a similar situation and not a direct remake.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

So not only is Google behaving again, I have gone to the caution of preparing the next three weeks worth of Goonami so we good

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

hello, i stopped playing rebirth for the night to bring you anime

https://cytu.be/r/goonami

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Wer ist bereit zu tanzen?
PREVIOUSLY, ON TOONAMI

Ninja Kamui - Mike is pressured by his superiors to drop his investigation into the Lin Kuei murders, which makes it pretty clear how high up this bullshit goes. Emma (punk Scully) fills in Mike & Joe on how the Lin Kuei have been performing acts of dubious ethical standing at rates of equally questionable long-term economic sustainability on behalf of Omni Consumer Products for some time now, and that there's probably a lot to be learned from someone investigating what OCP's been getting up to (sans recently-murdered opposition) in Mega City 1. Also, the Lin Kuei have a really annoying pervert murder goblin that Joe's gonna have to julienne at some point.

Demon Slayer - Nezuko proceeds to effortlessly clean the Baroness' clock six ways from Sunday, but Tanjiro has to coax her back into the Odinsleep when her homicidal bloodlust threatens to cause civilian casualties. Then Captain Fabulous finally shows up and whips the Baroness' head off as easily as a hat (not that it matters, because Hell's nobility operates on gently caress You Rules), only to discover that she's not actually the arc boss of this season, her incel brother is, and he's already shaping up to be much more of a "you must have ground out enough EXP to reach Level X to continue the plot" boss than his sister was, and she was already giving off that aura when Tanjiro was fighting her.

Lycoris Recoil - With Majima having been spending his free time as of late using the missing guns to kill Lycoris agents, Takina decides that it would probably be a good idea to move in with Chisato. Which is actually a good call, because it turns out that Mr. Roboto is being paid by Persons Unknown (Wesker) to deliberately nudge Majima into wanting to hunt down and kill Chisato, specifically. Which he nearly does! And would have done so, if not for Takina rolling in to make the save (along with a timely drone strike by Walnut, which nearly makes up for Walnut being the reason Takina got demoted back in E1).

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Argus Zant posted:

Lycoris Recoil - With Majima having been spending his free time as of late using the missing guns to kill Lycoris agents, Takina decides that it would probably be a good idea to move in with Chisato. Which is actually a good call, because it turns out that Mr. Roboto is being paid by Persons Unknown (Wesker) to deliberately nudge Majima into wanting to hunt down and kill Chisato, specifically. Which he nearly does! And would have done so, if not for Takina rolling in to make the save (along with a timely drone strike by Walnut, which nearly makes up for Walnut being the reason Takina got demoted back in E1).

If only they could crack the code on how he's identifying the Lycorises! Could it be by their identical uniforms with identical logos on their backpacks? ...nahhhh

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

No Helldiver distractions this week boys lets gooooo!

Now that i've missed 2 weeks i'm sure this'll be fun to watch :v:

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

tonight's snacko is polish gingerbread sticks, it's like pocky but instead of cookie biscuit the stick is gingerbread

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

oh right, apparently there's also some other ninja that left the Lin Kuei and they've been merc'ing the kill teams sent after them

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Argus Zant posted:

tonight's snacko is polish gingerbread sticks, it's like pocky but instead of cookie biscuit the stick is gingerbread

gently caress that sounds good

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
Well, at least Mike hasn't been permanently retired.

Yet.

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

TwoPair posted:

gently caress that sounds good

they're called Beskidzkie, if you wanna look 'em up, check Universal Yums

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
"Ducky"?

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

the DARK WEB [piano sting]

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
lol who'dve thought the Dark Web had a top banner

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
you can tell it's the dark web because it just says DARK WEB lmao

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
"Man, you should know the police don't approve of indiscriminate murder."

"…you sure about that?"

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

darkweb.com

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

"do ninjas normally bone?"

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
"Ninjas NEVER gently caress"

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Ninja Code strictly says no boning down with the Kunoichi. Pretty strict on that.

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
And here I thought the Jedi were supposed to be space samurai.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

This guy is Anakin Skywalker.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

so are Musk or the ninjas calling the shots here

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
who and/or what the gently caress are these people

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Oh my God it's Bushido Brown! HE"S ALIVE!

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

y'all gonna scream like stuck pigs when you inevitably get turned into sashimi like it's fuckin' Metal Gear Rising and you're not named Raiden

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer
This guy is just the Sa-moo-rai from Samurai Jack but the ninja version

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

The Knights of the Edgelord

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

so are Musk or the ninjas calling the shots here

Musk is absolutely the bottom bitch

Supersonic Shine
Oct 13, 2012
If I had to shut up a raging horndog, choking would be the last thing I'd use.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Argus Zant posted:

Musk is absolutely the bottom bitch

just like in this world, he thinks they like him but they only tolerate him because he's loving rich

Polygynous
Dec 13, 2006
welp
drat the ninjas are REALLY mad joe got laid

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Glad to hear the lady that did the Space Ghost Coast to Coast theme is still getting work!

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

Polygynous posted:

drat the ninjas are REALLY mad joe got laid

nothing pissier than an incel bein' proven to be a sad sack of tangerine bitch even by their own standards

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

"I'd hate to be on Joe Rogan's hitlist!"

Argus Zant
Nov 18, 2012

what were the criminal threats, anyway?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I don't know if someone is so far gone they're going to hurt themselves or others that this commercial would help.