Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen

spankmeister posted:

I won't say I've knocked off some mirrors of cars parked over the bike lane but I won't say I haven't.

What‘s the rechtslage on this even? Afaik it‘s your fault if you damage a car even if it‘s parked wrong. Reversing this for bike or pedestrian lanes would fix this right quick I think. Could be the next step from allowing to reduce speed in inner cities, maybe, after the stvo has been tamed a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

Neco posted:

What‘s the rechtslage on this even? Afaik it‘s your fault if you damage a car even if it‘s parked wrong. Reversing this for bike or pedestrian lanes would fix this right quick I think. Could be the next step from allowing to reduce speed in inner cities, maybe, after the stvo has been tamed a bit.

Yeah legally it'd be my fault I agree.

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Both commuting with a bike and the glam shots of the Taliban in Kabul convinced me that everyone should have one friend with an RPG.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Well they keep arresting them!!!

Rotfront

Tamba
Apr 5, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

TIL there is a "Falschparker App" where any Ottonormalbürger can knips Falschparker and automatically forward the "Tatbestanderfassung" to a local Ordnungsamt and it actually gets processed
Who ever said the Digitalisierung Deutschlands was a failure

As far as I can tell, it only builds an email from text snippets based on the selected violation(s) and sends that to the email-address of the Ordnungsamt based on a (manually curated?) table of PLZ<-->email.
I'm sure many of those emails go straight into the trash again.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
If you fulfill the minimum requirements (such as picture evidence, the necessary time/location etc and most importantly including your name) the Ordnungsamt HAS to check your Anzeige.

Apparently a number of Ordnungsämter have their own apps for this and cities even encourage it. Others don't like it. So I am not sure what happens if you do what the guy in the Vidoe did and go Falschparker-hunting in other jurisdictions with a general app. But if you use your Düsseldorf App in Düsseldorf, you can be pretty sure they will look into it if you fill it out correctly.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Behold, the Alman-elemental

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcqbVmC9M5g

/edit:
TIL there is a "Falschparker App" where any Ottonormalbürger can knips Falschparker and automatically forward the "Tatbestanderfassung" to a local Ordnungsamt and it actually gets processed
Who ever said the Digitalisierung Deutschlands was a failure

Eh, I'll take it. It's a war for naked survival out there on the roads. Any ally helps

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
It's true that it's not always clear where the germaneness ends and the autism begins, but if you can't see that that person needs help and should not be broadcasted to the internet i literally dont know what to tell you.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!

Neco posted:

spankmeister is a dutch computer toucher living in the netherlands, he's not talking about germany

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
im gonna do a quatro post since I have to ride the u bahn for 20 minutes, get ready for the next post

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

nawilo_420 posted:

im gonna do a quatro post since I have to ride the u bahn for 20 minutes, get ready for the next post

combo breaker

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
Posting to you from the prime Rückzugsort für Terroristen, die Hochburg der linksextremen Scene:

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!

Goa Tse-tung posted:

combo breaker

😤

Neco
Mar 13, 2005

listen

nawilo_420 posted:

spankmeister is a dutch computer toucher living in the netherlands, he's not talking about germany

So what, I am talking about Germany.

One thing that annoys me about my tiny city is that police will only check whether people have paid for parking in the inner city, but not where people regularly park in the no stopping zone creating dangerous situations for bikes and people.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
They really have nothing to report if they need to point out nobody knows or cares about their neighbours in a city.

Plot twist: Unless you park falsch, then the Anzeigenhauptmeister of the Polizfi will meld you and gone is your coveted Großstadtanonymität.

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

In Berlin we had an app for Falschparker reporting iirc and it was discontinued in a matter of months because the police got extremely annoyed with having to do their jobs.

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

nawilo_420 posted:

Posting to you from the prime Rückzugsort für Terroristen, die Hochburg der linksextremen Scene:

Fuenf Mietparteien, my head is spinning. Did not think this kind of Grossstadtdschungel was legal

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!

elbkaida posted:

Fuenf Mietparteien, my head is spinning. Did not think this kind of Grossstadtdschungel was legal

this was actually my first reaction to that piece too lol. Fünf mietparteien in einem wohnungshaus... thought that was only possible in cyberpunk cities

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

police help my neighbor is doing capoeira

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
Kreuzberg walled city

niethan fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Mar 2, 2024

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.
Megacity One confirmed Stadtteil von Berlin.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

My Lovely Horse posted:

police help my neighbor is doing capoeira

lmao

Vanadium
Jan 8, 2005

Police doing a retvrn to tradition appeal for Stasi-Verhältnisse should honestly not be too surprising

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Y'all thirsty for some Falschparker reporting, huh

:hundi:

so my mother's disabled, a stroke rendered her almost completely unable to use her left arm and leg. she can't walk unassisted and even short distances like 20 or 30 meters leave her winded like a marathon would leave you or i. the number of able-bodied drivers i see taking up handicapped parking spots because god forbid they walk a couple extra steps with their healthy loving legs is absolutely infuriating and tickets for falschparken is the least they deserve

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010
Disgusting oped

https://m.faz.net/aktuell/finanzen/immobilienmarkt-worauf-vermieter-besonders-achten-sollten-19546828.html

"Ein Mehrfamilienhaus in Berlin soll gute Renditen versprechen. Aber dafür müsste die Immobilie ausgepresst werden wie eine Zitrone."

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?

a cartoon duck posted:

so my mother's disabled, a stroke rendered her almost completely unable to use her left arm and leg. she can't walk unassisted and even short distances like 20 or 30 meters leave her winded like a marathon would leave you or i. the number of able-bodied drivers i see taking up handicapped parking spots because god forbid they walk a couple extra steps with their healthy loving legs is absolutely infuriating and tickets for falschparken is the least they deserve

Oh, I'm right there with you, it was mostly a joke about almans. As someone that qualifies for a sufficient degree of GdB for a Parkausweis but doesn't need it, I'm at the point where I feel like people blocking spaces for folks with Behinderung are destined for a special hell.

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

But to interrupt the discussion about Falschparker and the really weird remote-autism-diagnosing, here's a quick chili update:

The use of my diluted and self-mixed Mineraldünger has yielded results that are kinda growing over my head.
In previous seasons, I'd have expected this kind of growth around late March, but my three lil Zöglinge (left-to-right: Lemon Drop, Carolina Reaper, Scotch Bonnet) have been going nuts with the fertilization and me singing Beyoncé songs to them

If anyone needs advice on using a mineral-Dünger diluted-down to the point where you can use it with every single Kanne of Gießwasser for easy-mode chili-growth, feel free to let me know. :shobon:

spankmeister
Jun 15, 2008

nawilo_420 posted:

hou je bek oliwan

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer

Duzzy Funlop posted:

But to interrupt the discussion about Falschparker and the really weird remote-autism-diagnosing, here's a quick chili update:

The use of my diluted and self-mixed Mineraldünger has yielded results that are kinda growing over my head.
In previous seasons, I'd have expected this kind of growth around late March, but my three lil Zöglinge (left-to-right: Lemon Drop, Carolina Reaper, Scotch Bonnet) have been going nuts with the fertilization and me singing Beyoncé songs to them

If anyone needs advice on using a mineral-Dünger diluted-down to the point where you can use it with every single Kanne of Gießwasser for easy-mode chili-growth, feel free to let me know. :shobon:

Are those grow lamps? If so, what's the electricity use on those?

Tarquinn
Jul 3, 2007

I know I’ve made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you
my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal.
Hell Gem

spankmeister posted:

hou je bek oliwan

You should visit more often. :buddy:

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hopper posted:

Are those grow lamps? If so, what's the electricity use on those?

They most certainly are. They're about 35W apiece in oversized LEDs that are "somehow" no longer kosher in the EU due to actual enforcement of CE-requirements on Amazon, but my biggest problem at the moment is that my plants are growing too tall and wide for grow lamps too soon.

In previous chili seasons, my goal for the plants was to get them to that size and development by late April, so I could permanently relocate them outside, but I appear to have overshot my goals this season.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Neco posted:

Just put down more Betonpoller, to protect bike lanes from being parked zu or driven on. Either drivers learn to be careful, or they end up in fiery wrecks. Win-win!

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

I planted a Kapuzinerkresse and three Sonnenblumen in some Töpfe Schlag 01.03. Put the Sonnenblumen three to a pot experimentally, I don't think they need as much spacing as I've been giving them. Gonna plant some more Sonnenblumen every weekend from now on, and another Kapuzinerkresse mid March. Plan is to put them outside tagsüber once they sprout and get them back inside only when there's proper cold. And then maybe put into soil in April? Gonna have a fuckin Sonnenblumen forest this year, da bees and birbs liked the few I had last year but I could have started planting them earlier and kept planting new ones longer. This year I'm going balls to the wall.

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!
Kreuzberg is so yesterday, the new hip Rückzugsort für Terroristen and Hochburg der linksextremen Scene is Friedrichshain

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Glad to see our heroes in green are getting in on the military-cosplay gig

Can't wait to see USK deploy out of Mungos and mine-protected vehicles because of the Bedrohungslage

And PÜD in Splitterschutzweste

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
ganz schön warm heute

Zwille
Aug 18, 2006

* For the Ghost Who Walks Funny
journalismus am Limit

The whole thing is gold

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Zwille posted:

journalismus am Limit

The whole thing is gold

Lmao, love it

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Zwille posted:

journalismus am Limit

The whole thing is gold

You could publish this in the Titanic with zero changes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawilo_420
Nov 24, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 20 days!

Zwille posted:

journalismus am Limit

The whole thing is gold

How are you guys looking at this, because first it asks me to accept cookies and then it asks me to turn off the adblocker, neither of which im doing for bild lol