Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

ArmedZombie posted:

sounds like lack of imagination to me. if it miraculously turns into the body why can't it miraculously not be poo poo?

I think this is a compelling argument to a believer in the reality of transubstantiation. However, my retort would be that the idea of absorbing the essence of the godhead by eating something is where the problem really starts. If the godhead is the godhead, then its ability to manifest its essence "within" (whatever that means) the person of the believer should be unconstrained.

Thus eating the cracker can't truly be anything but a symbolic gesture, and so the poo poo is real. This could be experimentally tested of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I spent some good years in D&D

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

do those rhino pills work? who is getting a big bite and some rhino pills?

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out
bill gates is in on the vaccine, black lives matter, antifa, hugo chavez, "I have a friend who is a nurse who couldn't be here so I'm going to read this statement she gave me that I totally didn't find on my ant-vaxx group"

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

emfive posted:

I spent some good years in D&D

Do you have a source for this?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

M5 i made garlic sauteed mushrooms the other day and what pasta would you recommend for them

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Going bald must be rough, my condolences to TIM and PFC.

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buddykins posted:

M5 i made garlic sauteed mushrooms the other day and what pasta would you recommend for them

How moldy are they?

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

holy poo poo lmao

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I already know the answer m5 because im loving dope and i do dope poo poo however i want to hear what you have to say

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

CaptainBeefart posted:

Going bald must be rough, my condolences to TIM and PFC.

what else do they have in common…..

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

i cooka da pasta

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

piss guzzler 420 posted:

i cooka da pasta

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

piss guzzler 420 posted:

what else do they have in common…..

Never had to work a day in their lives?

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Oh, they're both Italian!

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

I'm glad you came to me with this question.

An Italian would probably recommend something like linguine, some long "toothy" pasta. My preference would be to use something like penne (either smooth or ridged for pleasure) and make the mushrooms a little "saucy" with the pasta cooking water.

Italians don't seem to mind long pasta with "chunks". To me, chunky stuff goes better with short pasta.

Don't skimp on the parm.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

I already know the answer m5 because im loving dope and i do dope poo poo however i want to hear what you have to say

I have a tremendous amount of faith in you Buddykins, don't listen to the haters

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
astigmatism

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

BOGO LOAD posted:

꧁༺ 𝓞𝓑𝓐𝓜𝓝𝓐 ༻꧂

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Now if the mushrooms were finely minced, even as far as what the French call "duxelles" and then turned into some kind of creamy sauce, well that's a whole other thing. Linguine would be pretty good, or even some more exotic long flat pasta. Like, in Bologna the classic rich beef "sauce" (more like a stew) Bolognese is served either as part of lasagna or else with pappardelle pasta, long wide flat noodles. A rich mushroom sauce would go great with those.

But still, under no circumstances skimp on the parm.

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Woke common-sense city infrastructure is ruining conservatives' borderline sexual lust for death

quote:

Right-wing pundit Jordan Peterson fumed over a report that traffic deaths in Hoboken, New Jersey had decreased to zero.

On Saturday, the Associated Press reported that since implementing “daylighting,” the removal of parking spaces near intersections seven years ago, the city had seen zero traffic deaths.

The news incensed the conservative psychologist, and he took to X to slam the outlet for reporting the story. “You have become pathetic beyond comprehension @AP and the woke death will soon visit you,” he wrote.

To conservatives like Peterson, limiting parking spaces is considered a dire infringement of individual liberties, and not worth the obvious benefit to public safety and human life.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

emfive posted:

An Italian would probably recommend something like linguine, some long "toothy" pasta. My preference would be to use something like penne (either smooth or ridged for pleasure) and make the mushrooms a little "saucy" with the pasta cooking water.

Italians don't seem to mind long pasta with "chunks". To me, chunky stuff goes better with short pasta.

Don't skimp on the parm.

I never would have considered adding the pasta water. Love you m5! :glomp:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Fuckt Tupp posted:

lordshitter

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

piss guzzler 420 posted:

i cooka da pasta

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

parmesan is salty enough to be the binding agent to where you dont need to add anything else. Salt fat acid and heat are all you need

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

I drinka da piss

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

I never would have considered adding the pasta water. Love you m5! :glomp:

you just need a little but it makes a big difference because of the starches floating around in it, I promise you will impress your next Italian boss if you know this secret (which isn't much of a secret, I mean every Italian does it)

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Buddykins posted:

parmesan is salty enough to be the binding agent to where you dont need to add anything else. Salt fat acid and heat are all you need

Hmm

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Crazypoops posted:

Tim pee pee

tim poo poo imo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

Woke common-sense city infrastructure is ruining conservatives' borderline sexual lust for death

Canadian trying to tell jersey what to do? lmao.

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

emfive posted:

Don't skimp on the parm.

https://i.imgur.com/HUUh8a3.mp4

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

Yes parm and Pecorino are really salty, you have to be careful, and that also goes for how salty you make your pasta water if you're going to splash some in later

it's like making an atom bomb, everything has to be perfect

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

he needs more of it

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I wonder if he does a little jig in front of an Irish audience

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Buddykins posted:

look at Samin Nosrat over here

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

bene mangia, paisano

PDP-1
Oct 12, 2004

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood.
good morning, sunday morning

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
Wet Fat Donald President

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins