Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://vxtwitter.com/libhitler/status/1763372839250391126

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Takes No Damage posted:

Never going to land that juicy promotion if you keep wasting money eating out all the time :homebrew:

The pilot Patrick Smith, talking about his early career arc as a local freight/short-haul pilot barely making minimum wage, had a whole chapter in his book about cooking in your hotel room using the coffee pot (although IIRC he stuck to ramen)

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

The Sausages posted:

The Wonka/Unknown yaoi art is too blessed for this thread
the fanfic is cursed but not an image

Looks like a troll acount with an AI profile pic but still has me hoping the hotel charges for damaged equipment

I'm bald harry styles

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

The Sausages posted:

I have to admit I'm curious what constitutes "unhinged innuendo."

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

The Sausages posted:

Looks like a troll acount with an AI profile pic but still has me hoping the hotel charges for damaged equipment

I'm not sure exactly sure how putting poo poo in the coffee pan, which is supposed to be washed, would damage it. Putting poo poo in the water tank would ruin it, though.

And yeah, that would never work. Still love the thought of someone trying it at home...

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Even if it's glass, I'd have to think it would retain some essence of chicken, at least without a whole lot of extra cleaning by some underpaid worker.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Crescent Wrench posted:

You know........................................................ *eyebrows bouncing like they're popcorn*

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!

Crescent Wrench posted:

/

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Willly’s chocolate experience guy at it again.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

went tumbling down a weird click hole after seeing that and there’s tons of these things all of a sudden. here’s a spooky themed one selling $100 vip tickets: https://pangorasbox.com/vip-customer-info

Nightmare Cinema
Apr 4, 2020

no.
https://twitter.com/PageSix/status/1763214669915795899

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

The Sausages posted:

The Wonka/Unknown yaoi art is too blessed for this thread

Some pretty choice usernames in that tags list...

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

I'm bald harry styles

Crescent Wrench posted:

:blessed:

Cartoon Man posted:

Willly’s chocolate experience guy at it again.

AI gave Princess Peach a devilock... might be worth checking this one out IMO.

Microwave doxxing himself, you hate to see it.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

I am so conflicted right now

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 1 minute!

Lt. Cock posted:

I am so conflicted right now

No, you're not, Lt. Cock.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
They are right

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

I looked this up, and it’s just a free children’s event at the county fairgrounds. The only curse is that it’s in the bay area

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK396icqf1w

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Why is this in the cursed thread? This is my ideal date.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

CuwiKhons posted:

Why is this in the cursed thread? This is my ideal date.

are you 12?

listen, I get that lego is fun for all ages but if a girl brings you to her room and the best outcome in your mind is "cool we can build Harry Potter castle!"... ok

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Scratch Monkey posted:

are you 12?

listen, I get that lego is fun for all ages but if a girl brings you to her room and the best outcome in your mind is "cool we can build Harry Potter castle!"... ok

Did you know that you can do one thing and then do another thing after?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kit Walker posted:

Yeah first you gently caress 76252 Lego Batcave™ Shadowbox, then you gently caress your date.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Kit Walker posted:

I’m not loving the Harry Potter castle.

CuwiKhons
Sep 24, 2009

Seven idiots and a bear walk into a dragon's lair.

Scratch Monkey posted:

are you 12?

There are people in the world who don't really care that much about sex. But also as others have pointed out, why not both? Why not have a nice time with a cute girl doing something benign first?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

CuwiKhons posted:

There are people in the world who don't really care that much about sex. But also as others have pointed out, why not both? Why not have a nice time with a cute girl doing something benign first?

Uhh... most people don't do malicious sex, you know.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
You have sex first since it will be short, which will leave plenty of time to spend building the LEGO set together.

Luxury Tent Carpet
Feb 13, 2005

I hunted the Orphan of Kos and all I got was this stupid t-shirt

Scratch Monkey posted:

are you 12?

yeah! save the excitment for when she busts out the Bionicles at least

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
wait till you find out that all the Lego sets are only about or feature Kylo Ren.

could that be a red flag? no! where's your sense of whimsy as you try to ignore the shrine of funko pops that are also all Kylo Ren. and the posters all feature Kylo Ren, and...did she name her cat Kylo Ren?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OMFG FURRY posted:

wait till you find out that all the Lego sets are only about or feature Kylo Ren.

could that be a red flag? no! where's your sense of whimsy as you try to ignore the shrine of funko pops that are also all Kylo Ren. and the posters all feature Kylo Ren, and...did she name her cat Kylo Ren?

My body is readywide.

What she wants:

My Tinder profile:

Me in IRL life:

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Mar 4, 2024

Hasturtium
May 19, 2020

And that year, for his birthday, he got six pink ping pong balls in a little pink backpack.
The image is either made by Lego working the viral marketing angle or a brand simp, and I find the idea of a physical and emotional connection to someone being interrupted by the chance to engage with product to be kinda gross. I’d feel pretty similar if Lego were replaced with Mario Kart in bed; it feels like product-allegiant internet manbaby poo poo. It’s not more complicated than that for me.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Hasturtium posted:

The image is either made by Lego working the viral marketing angle or a brand simp, and I find the idea of a physical and emotional connection to someone being interrupted by the chance to engage with product to be kinda gross. I’d feel pretty similar if Lego were replaced with Mario Kart in bed; it feels like product-allegiant internet manbaby poo poo. It’s not more complicated than that for me.

I think they have Lego Mario Kart nowadays.

e: I sleep in vintage 1980s The Phantom linens so I'm not in a position to say anything about brands tho.

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Mar 4, 2024

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
My mom loved the billy zane movie

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

It's one of the best costumed hero movies out there.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I think they have Lego Mario Kart nowadays.

e: I sleep in vintage 1980s The Phantom linens so I'm not in a position to say anything about brands tho.

this is much worse than the lego/sex post.

MUCH much worse.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

MUCH much worse.

You're right, they should be in a museum.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Milo and POTUS posted:

SLAM EVIL!

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Me? *Chuckles* oh, I sleep in a big bed... With *borat voice* MAI WAIIFE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

MUCH much worse.

Up until I was like maybe 23 I had something very much like this. When you put it on the bed, the wheels are on the sides etc so the bed looks like a car:

But then I didn't have a bed for like ten years and I don't know what happened to it :shrug: