Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Captain Hygiene posted:

I both do and don't wanna know more about those poop stats

Trick your body into thinking that you are travelling at all times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I looked it up, and she's actually in the lower end of the "healthy" range - 3 times a day to one every three days. I always thought things were out of whack of you weren't having a good poop a day in general, I can't imagine hitting three days outside of things being hosed up downstairs.

Count Roland
Oct 6, 2013

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

On her twitter, she also graphs her other habits and only showers 37 times per year because she "doesn't want to upset the natural skin biome" and that she has tested it and she "gets stinkier when I shower more" than 37 times per year.

I'm beginning to think this person is not there most healthy

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Count Roland posted:

I'm beginning to think this person is not there most healthy

Well someone's jealous they never got the gangbang invite

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

CainFortea posted:

Well someone's jealous they never got the gangbang invite

I mean, I was until I read about the shower thing. Now I'm thankful.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
That's more sex than showers.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Captain Hygiene posted:

I looked it up, and she's actually in the lower end of the "healthy" range - 3 times a day to one every three days. I always thought things were out of whack of you weren't having a good poop a day in general, I can't imagine hitting three days outside of things being hosed up downstairs.

I used to get backed up for about that period of time switching from real food to boat food, it was pretty miserable towards the end, but the feeling of relief, and the enormous snake left in the bowl were pretty great.

I started taking fiber supplements with me after a particularly bad round left me with crippling abdominal pain.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Kennel posted:

That's more sex than showers.

The opposite of my problem

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I know I bring this up too often but when I don't drink alcohol I poop every 1.5 to 2 weeks.

But I've been drinking pretty heavily this last year so it's like every day now and it hasn't been anything but liquid for a long, long time :(

Honestly the biggest incentive I have to stop drinking is that it frees up so much of my time. I also have a touch of coprophobia so, any time not being around that is really a benefit.

First of May
May 1, 2017
🎵 Bring your favorite lady, or at least your favorite lay! 🎵

I poop more than that but go outside far less than that.

Shazback
Jan 26, 2013

credburn posted:

I know I bring this up too often but when I don't drink alcohol I poop every 1.5 to 2 weeks.

But I've been drinking pretty heavily this last year so it's like every day now and it hasn't been anything but liquid for a long, long time :(

Honestly the biggest incentive I have to stop drinking is that it frees up so much of my time. I also have a touch of coprophobia so, any time not being around that is really a benefit.

This is the content I visit SA for.

Also, see a doctor, you probably have a chronic GI bug.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
also maybe a therapist

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

Shazback posted:

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

flatluigi posted:

also maybe a therapist

also an old priest and a young priest

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

Powered Descent posted:

also an old priest and a young priest

and then take all three to a bar!

Leviathan Song
Sep 8, 2010
The only stats she's beating me on are gangbangs and Adderall. I feel like I'm winning.

drk
Jan 16, 2005

Shazback posted:

This is the content I visit SA for.

Dysbiosis is almost certainly not helping, but a lack of fiber is causing the dearth of solid poops

Eat some plants, goon

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

I'm pretty sure it's the booze that's causing the booze shits.

Source: several years as an industrial grade alcoholic and a sore rear end in a top hat to match.

NFX
Jun 2, 2008

Fun Shoe
Maybe OP just has a very good digestive system and converts 100% of food into energy.

Heard about "calories in/calories out" and became a closed system to make the calculations easier.

Fools Infinite
Mar 21, 2006
Journeyman

Elviscat posted:

I'm pretty sure it's the booze that's causing the booze shits.

Source: several years as an industrial grade alcoholic and a sore rear end in a top hat to match.

‘ ‘d been a confarmed bowl-splatterer for yars b’yond contin’. ‘d been barred from t’facilities at o’t’ troock stops twixt hair’n Nork for yars. T’wallpaper in de loo a t’ome hoong in t’ese carled sheets froom t’wall, ay till yo. But now woon dey … ay’ll remaember’t’always. T’were a wake to t’day ofter ay stewed oop for me ninety-dey chip. Ay were tray moents sobber. Ay were thar on t’throne a’t’ome, yo new. No’t’put too fain a point’on it, ay prodooced as er uzhal and … and ay war soo amazed as to no’t’belaven’ me yairs. ‘Twas a sone so wonefamiliar at t’first ay tought ay’d droped me wallet in t’loo, do yo new. Ay tought ay’d droped me wallet in t’loo as Good is me wetness. So doan ay bend twixt m’knays and’ad a luke in t’dim o’t’loo, and codn’t belave me’yize. So gud paple ay do then ay drope to m’knays by t’loo an’t’ad a rail luke. A leaver’s luke, d’yo new. And friends t’were loavely past me pur poewers t’say. T’were a tard in t’loo. A rail tard. T’were farm an’ teppered an’ aiver so jaintly aitched. T’luked … conestroocted instaid’ve sprayed. T’luked as ay fel’t’in me ‘eart Good ‘imsailf maint a tard t’Juke. Me friends, this tard’o’mine practically had a poolse. Ay sted doan own m’knays an tanked me Har Par, which ay choose t’call me Har Par Good, an’ ay been tankin me Har Par own m’knays aiver sin, marnin and natetime an in t’loo’s’well, aiver sin.’

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

I get that reference.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

I feel like having a gangbang and putting +1 in the having sex column is only right in a very technical sense.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

https://twitter.com/alleswarschlimm/status/1764294019046130118

Perestroika has a new favorite as of 19:28 on Mar 3, 2024

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa
3d connected scatterplots bb

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Presenting the societal euthanasia coaster

DarkHorse
Dec 13, 2006

Nap Ghost

steinrokkan posted:

Presenting the societal euthanasia coaster

End stage capitalism go wheeeeeee

Eiba
Jul 26, 2007

If you look carefully it's not even a loop-de-loop. It reverses at the bottom, goes all the way around backwards, and then continues on.

Credit where it's due, I can see the data. I have no idea what the implications are, but I can see two variables being compared over time.

Ensign Expendable
Nov 11, 2008

Lager beer is proof that god loves us
Pillbug

Someone's never seen a root locus

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Student: I hear I can reduce a dimension of multidimensional parametric data by representing t=time as sequential directional dots.

Every other liberal art: FORGET ABOUT IT AND NEVER USE IT
Economics: I'm glad you asked

Tree Goat
May 24, 2009

argania spinosa

zedprime posted:

Student: I hear I can reduce a dimension of multidimensional parametric data by representing t=time as sequential directional dots.

Every other liberal art: FORGET ABOUT IT AND NEVER USE IT
Economics: I'm glad you asked

how quick we forget

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Tree Goat posted:

how quick we forget

at least this is fun

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Nice colourful deathnado

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

circling-the-drain.png

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Tree Goat posted:

how quick we forget

despite being a bad graph, this is better than the average good graph

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

"Welcome to the birthday gangbang. Just a sec while I fire up the spreadsheet."

jjack229
Feb 14, 2008
Articulate your needs. I'm here to listen.

Why would you take a photo this way (at a Dutch angle on every axis and the graph itself being a small amount of the photo)? I find that more triggering than the graphs themselves.

Fake edit: Especially that second photo. I keep thinking there is some important context in the room, since that is given more screen space than the graph.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
It's algo parasocial fodder. It's to make it feel like you're in the room having a good time with your friend, sharing information is not the goal at all

Timmy Age 6
Jul 23, 2011

Lobster says "mrow?"

Ramrod XTreme

Marine Fisheries Ecology, by Jennings, Kaiser, and Reynolds posted:

Even in the most intensively studied fisheries, fishery scientists are often uneasy about their estimates of M [natural mortality rate]. The problems that ICES faced with estimating M for north-east Atlantic groundfish stocks such as cod and haddock led John Pope, the originator of cohort analysis, to provide the ingenious derivation shown in Box 9.1.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

https://twitter.com/OrphicCapital/status/1764640093300547665

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
15 still came in fluffer.