Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

talking hard, thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

it owns that no matter what happens in November we will have a president with mush brains

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Kennedy's brain is fine, though

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
you can still find schnorkles on twitter at @dogturdslover

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

VideoKid posted:

it owns that no matter what happens in November we will have a president with mush brains

well what if everyone else dies and then kamala wins by default? then we'd have president benzo instead of president bozo

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i am harry posted:

those guys who do the pastimes and dollop podcast had a two part special on one of the team owners in this, who started as a brewer and then just bought a baseball team to sell beer

bring back the dh

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

VideoKid posted:

that does own

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
we love you schnorkles

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Hatebag posted:

well what if everyone else dies and then kamala wins by default? then we'd have president benzo instead of president bozo

did you just fall out of a coconut tree?

*cackles *

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Gavin Newscum is bespoke

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

the milk machine posted:

we love you schnorkles

we love our schnorkles, don't we folks?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

angerbot posted:

I love him like he loves dog turds

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

cumshitter's bit about schnorkles being famous in france for liking ze dog turds was good

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

VideoKid posted:

IIRC Schnorkles didn’t care about the dog turds joke and he stopped posting cause he was busy with his job and family.

And that job? Eating dog turds

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

:yooge: u know who burt brain is right?

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Kornacki was on MTP and he has some new branding logo that looks straight out of mass effect

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

angerbot posted:

if you like your schnorkles you can keep your schnorkles.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

magiccarpet posted:

Kornacki was on MTP and he has some new branding logo that looks straight out of mass effect

Schnorkles is a big fan of MTP (masticating the poop)

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Schnorkles is a big fan of MTP (masticating the poop)

ok that's good lol

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Inspector Hound posted:

Why is that a joke and why is it continuing after it clearly ran that person off for nothing

e: hate it when that happens

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lol, and furthermore, lmao
https://twitter.com/edokeefe/status/1764306091523850740

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
never discount the nostalgia voter

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

How will trump scare me each morning like the good old days via tweet. Times are a changing.

boroda
Jul 26, 2007

нет усов
jementia joey

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Buddykins posted:

cumshitter's bit about schnorkles being famous in france for liking ze dog turds was good

LegoMan
Mar 17, 2002

ting ting ting

College Slice

It's true trump gave me money and Biden did not

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

everything owns

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
this country is loving worthless, I love it

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
people remember trump 2020 as that period of time when capitalism briefly wasn't crushing them into dust with the student loan moratorium (now ended under biden), the expanded child tax credit (also ended under biden), eviction protections (ended under biden), and inflation was low/nonexistent (now out of control under biden, everything is 20-60% more expensive and not coming down).

it was the most progressive administration since fdr even if it took scaring capital with the pandemic (pandemic protections also ended under biden).

biden has been absolute dogshit and prosecutes a genocide. roe v wade ended (he has done nothing to fight this). he murdered the green new deal and hosed the CPC over on BBB negotiations (intentional). military funding has increased (intentional).

gently caress the democrats and gently caress joe biden

ex post facho has issued a correction as of 18:36 on Mar 3, 2024

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

LegoMan posted:

It's true trump gave me money and Biden did not

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

ex post facho posted:

people remember trump 2020 as that period of time when capitalism briefly wasn't crushing them into dust with the student loan moratorium (now ended under biden), the expanded child tax credit (also ended under biden), eviction protections (ended under biden), and inflation was low/nonexistent (now out of control under biden, everything is 20-60% more expensive and not coming down).

it was the most progressive administration since fdr even if it took scaring capital with the pandemic (pandemic protections also ended under biden).

biden has been absolute dogshit and prosecutes a genocide. roe v wade ended (he has done nothing to fight this). he murdered the green new deal and hosed the CPC over on BBB negotiations (intentional). military funding has increased (intentional).

cmon man just one more term and they’re really gonna get it done

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"
Nostalgia for Trump? Where's the late 2010s "Summer of 69"?

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ex post facho posted:

been saying this

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

ex post facho posted:

first I'm hearing of this

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Seth Meyers weak performance literally determined the subsequent president and maybe the ultimate fate of the Western world and human civilization

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

bebop esq posted:

i'm not sure if that ran schnorkles off & cumshitter is great but that joke/trope was never funny imo

agreed it was never funny, but I think he stopped posting once his (second?) kid was born

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I think people liked the racism and not whatever contrarian twitter opinion you guys have