Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

mad.radhu posted:

trump sent me a stimulus check, under biden I've lost my home, my family, and my livelihood

I'm posting from the Spirit domain. Harton is here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

emfive posted:

:hai:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7MQ5rxUZsc

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

emfive posted:

make sure to tell him his band sucks

veepfake
Oct 21, 2005

i'll probably end up having to vote for biden because my states been inching redder the last few general elections i think

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

ex post facho posted:

people remember trump 2020 as that period of time when capitalism briefly wasn't crushing them into dust with the student loan moratorium (now ended under biden), the expanded child tax credit (also ended under biden), eviction protections (ended under biden), and inflation was low/nonexistent (now out of control under biden, everything is 20-60% more expensive and not coming down).

it was the most progressive administration since fdr even if it took scaring capital with the pandemic (pandemic protections also ended under biden).

biden has been absolute dogshit and prosecutes a genocide. roe v wade ended (he has done nothing to fight this). he murdered the green new deal and hosed the CPC over on BBB negotiations (intentional). military funding has increased (intentional).

gently caress the democrats and gently caress joe biden

Don't forget queer people publicly demonized and trans kids being genocide squeezed and forced to flee their homes (he has done nothing to fight this).

And yet accelerationism will just throw the most vulnerable into the meat grinder faster. The elites learned nothing these past 8 years. What hope is there other than a slow terror?

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

veepfake posted:

i'll probably end up having to vote for biden because my states been inching redder the last few general elections i think

“having to”

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

voting does not matter

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
I’m just going to leave because I can

I just want to get my wife citizenship approved then we don’t have to be in this dump anymore

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Vote.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Hey honey we’s gonna see the president, git mah best huntin’ outfit

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

mr. president

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

lololol I honestly was not ready for how good this is. Good lord.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1764325961850409193

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

like and subscribe for democracy

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

the milk machine posted:

we love you schnorkles

https://i.imgur.com/b5JVo1L.mp4

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Greg Legg posted:

lololol I honestly was not ready for how good this is. Good lord.

Spirit and Randy California's solo stuff is very good, some of my favorite late 60s rock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xN5QzpKKyo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jTGbdhitjU

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer
i went to see dune 2 electric boogaloo and it was great but the trailers before hand was utter loving trash

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
wtf is people really going to see another planet of the apes movie?

loving king kong?

some dumbshit marvel movie about someone that got bitten by a radioactive lion or some dumb poo poo like that?

jfc

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Qurnah posted:

i went to see dune 2 electric boogaloo and it was great but the trailers before hand was utter loving trash

The ads you see are based on your browsing history.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

i love that the two contentenders for the us presidency is basically master shake and meatwad

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Draw the clock you old gently caress

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

the president has headcheese

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Zeriel posted:

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Zeriel posted:

this needs to be chanted in the streets

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Qurnah posted:

i love that the two contentenders for the us presidency is basically master shake and meatwad

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

The new narrative is Nikki Haley is being funded by Soros because she’s not backing the new rnc

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Qurnah posted:

they were showing a trailer for kung fu panda 4 before the boy and the heron and if myasaki knew that he would probably get so mad his heart would explode lol

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

absolutely

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

crisp, peppery watercress

zesty radish

a fistful of that stuff from inside the android in alien

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Fuckt Tupp posted:

they were showing a trailer for kung fu panda 4 before the boy and the heron and if myasaki knew that he would probably get so mad his heart would explode lol

yea the previews when we went to see it were unbearable, also intensely loud

e: also I would totally eat the radish sandwich, I was on a radish sandwich kick when I was a kid like, well a long time ago. Radishes are delicious, that sandwich does not seem weird to me at all.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
The Nu-Planet of the Apes and Legendary Godzilla series have been good. Different movie strata are good and healthy. These aren't the Jurassic World movies.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

This isn't funny veterans only do this when they are scared or in distress

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

I thought she couldn’t run anymore dog charities after she stole money from the last one

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Glumwheels posted:

I thought she couldn’t run anymore dog charities after she stole money from the last one

when do laws matter

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Glumwheels posted:

I’m just going to leave because I can

I just want to get my wife citizenship approved then we don’t have to be in this dump anymore

best of luck in the off world colonies

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

BALLS OF STEEEL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

the milk machine posted: