Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
okay yeah sure ##vote egalz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Hal Incandenza posted:

Aren’t we better than this? This constant back and forth, this will they or won’t they? Can we go just one game without the coy votes on each other?

slowly leans over, taps buzzer labeled “will they”

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

That's -1.

My Second Re-Reg
Aug 31, 2021

Come on down.
Let's make a deal.
Ok, I just woke back up, why are we voting EG again?

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

My Second Re-Reg posted:

Ok, I just woke back up, why are we voting EG again?

My interpretation is that people believed they were acting scummy and started to pressure her, then she started responding in a weird way that at least to me feels like flailing

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

EGalz18 posted:

Y'all can't take a little light jesting, but you're making it so easy to jest

Oh poo poo.

##unvote

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

CubicalSucrose posted:

Oh poo poo.

##unvote

No jester would ever admit it so brazenly

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

CubicalSucrose posted:

Oh poo poo.

##unvote

How dare you deprive this humble jester a win?

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

CubicalSucrose posted:

Oh poo poo.

##unvote

To clarify, this was NOT an "I believe EGalz is legitimately a jester and we shouldn't vote them out today."

It was "EGalz is at -1 right now and if the day ends I (probably) won't get a chance to plug the SAW Season 1 'PPV' (no payment required) Finale happening today at 2 Central. Even though Jeff has spammed everyone's bookmarks with it, I don't think that's enough.

Maf (super?)stars Monathin, Zoya, Snooze Cruise, ilmucche (as part of the Talladega Knights), and perhaps others will be participating in some of the most entertaining fake fake wrestling content you'll ever see.

Between matches, creative amusement from the participants and management alike is interspersed with nostalgic commercials from days in the past. It's a good time. You all should be there.

##vote EGalz

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler forgot the link God drat it.

EGalz18
Aug 5, 2023

I LOVE WORDS. THAT'S ALL.

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

No jester would ever admit it so brazenly

I've never seen a jester in a game,
I never hope to see one,
But if there were a jester in this game,
I'd rather see than be one

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

CubicalSucrose posted:

Oh poo poo.

##unvote

Biting my tongue to not say the p word

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
More like e-scum!

##vote egalz

Book em boys

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

As we all know jesters announced that they are jesters to save themselves from being lunched

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

EGalz18 (10): Zoya, Zoya, lih, CubicalSucrose, wins32767, mycelia, Hal Incandenza, AFancyQuestionMark, Tea Party Crasher, gay for gacha, CapitalistPig, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, Your Personal Muse
hambeet (2): Zoya, Zoya, TammyHEH, CapitalistPig, Zoya, Johnny Keats, Zoya, CapitalistPig
Toalpaz (1): Your Personal Muse, Zoya, Your Personal Muse
Hal Incandenza (1): Sandwolf
Execute No One! (1): Toalpaz
Johnny Keats (0): CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose
wins32767 (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose
TammyHEH (0): Zoya, Zoya
Your Personal Muse (0): Johnny Keats, Tea Party Crasher, Tea Party Crasher, Johnny Keats
Tea Party Crasher (0): AFancyQuestionMark, CubicalSucrose, CubicalSucrose, AFancyQuestionMark
CubicalSucrose (0): Zoya, Zoya, gay for gacha, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, gay for gacha
AFancyQuestionMark (0): Tea Party Crasher, Zoya, Zoya, Your Personal Muse, Your Personal Muse, Tea Party Crasher
My Second Re-Reg (0): Zoya, CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig, Zoya
Sandwolf (0): CapitalistPig, CapitalistPig
Zoya (0): wins32767, wins32767

Not Voting (4): EGalz18, hambeet, My Second Re-Reg, Tired Moritz

With 19 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is March 02nd, 2024 at 4 p.m. CST -- that's in about 3 hours, 4 minutes.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

EGalz has been eliminated!

quote:

You are Green Wing, SELF-aligned Pawn Unionizer.

You have had it up to here with the constant pawn sacrifices, pawn discrimination, whatever! Sacrificing Black Pawn C in the opening move was the final straw and you are going to start a revolution! Today, these pawns are going to unionize!

You are WHITE PAWN A, SELF-aligned Pawn Unionizer. During the night you may ##send pamphlet to another player. You may write your own flavor for this action if you wish, or let the mods write it for you. If this player is a pawn as well, you will attempt to recruit them into an unconfirmed masonry, they can either accept or reject this. As your union grows, your powers increase. You will receive a boon for every pawn you recruit. This boon is permanent, even if one of you dies.

You are a SELF-aligned Survivor. You win if you are still alive at the end of the game. Additionally, if you can manage to recruit all four other pawns into your union, you may ##abscond during the day to win the game. This action will dissolve your union.

Something weird appears below the old info for no apparent reason.

You may ##analyze a player to create a single-use item based on whatever powers they used the prior night and then may ##give that item to a player of your choice at night. If they're a member of your faction or any other masonry you are a part of, the hand-off is instant and they can use the item that same night.

D1 ends and N1 begins! 24 hours for actions. Also you may post freely during the night as misplaying that may also be a self-correcting problem. Muahahahaha.

Ignatius M. Meen fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Mar 6, 2024

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.

Hal Incandenza posted:

Hambeet has slowly and methodically pushed out every other Australian player besides Mr Humalong because he’s incredibly jealous when anyone steps into his “wacky Oz guy” territory so I’d watch my back now thats he ferreted you out

i'm not a guy so he's got nothing to worry about there

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

lih posted:

all australians are guys, especially the girls. sorry u had to find out this way

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I thought they used another word to refer to each other...

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Is Mr. Humalong actually Australian? I thought they were in like, Texas or something. I mean I guess they could be an Australian in Texas.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Tired Moritz posted:

I’m not allowed to use that word…I can’t be cancelled again

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination
Rip to a real one green wings 💸🤧💸

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

CubicalSucrose posted:

Is Mr. Humalong actually Australian? I thought they were in like, Texas or something. I mean I guess they could be an Australian in Texas.

Hum along is boy pilled I'm pretty sure

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Well, it's been a while idk anymore

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

lih posted:

it's all libel and slander. the more the merrier. it means i have someone else to post with in a similar timezone compared to all the yanks here and mr jet setting hal who is always 'about to get on a plane' when we have some hard hitting questions for them.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Tired Moritz posted:

cobber!

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

hambeet posted:

it's all libel and slander. the more the merrier. it means i have someone else to post with in a similar timezone compared to all the yanks here and mr jet setting hal who is always 'about to get on a plane' when we have some hard hitting questions for them.

But what about all those Aussies you’ve killed?

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Your Personal Muse posted:

But what about all those Aussies you’ve killed?

circumstantial!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

tammy is here and aussie too. unfortunately.

mycelia
Apr 28, 2013

POWERFUL FUNGAL LORD

I'm an Aussie, but I'm a dirty traitor that fled to Pommyland, so I'm not sure where that puts me.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Pee pee poo po

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

Johnny Keats posted:

Pee pee poo po

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Hello Mr. Devil I accept your pact

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
how can you make a pact with yourself though.........

Your Personal Muse posted:

I am far worse than scum. I break such dull attempts to categorize. Scum is so feeble to describe who I am-and madness shall befall you for trying to describe me as such when the truth is revealed if it is ever revealed.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

mycelia posted:

I'm an Aussie, but I'm a dirty traitor that fled to Pommyland, so I'm not sure where that puts me.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

thanks whoever gave me a real day vig for d2

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

you cobbers need to post more

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

hambeet posted:

you cobbers need to post more

It's spelled cobbler, OP.