Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Lmao wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Talk about putting it all out there.

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

"We're sorry, but your skills and experience do not fit our needs at this time. This company simply cannot take the reputational risk of hiring someone who has worked for an insurance company."

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Scratch Monkey posted:

Talk about putting it all out there.

I'd hire this person.

mrfart
May 26, 2004

Dear diary, today I
became a captain.

very nsfw due to comic book dicks. But also funny

Urine onslaught

Sorry, this has transparency for some reason.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

what was onslaught’s deal? some kind of super magneto or something? enough of a dork to know that he exists, but not enough to know the how, what, or why of it

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Xavier and Magneto's minds merged and conscious as a separate entity that can show up to be a big thing everyone can hit together. 90s X-Men was deeply stupid.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

danke

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

Oh no, the return of Dare

lmao

:dong:

jinkies

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

TrashMammal posted:

what was onslaught’s deal? some kind of super magneto or something? enough of a dork to know that he exists, but not enough to know the how, what, or why of it
In the 90s Xavier used his radical brainpowers to wipe Magneto's mind (iirc in response to Maggy ripping out all of Wolverine's adamantium). This left Mags comatose but with a shard of his psyche in Xavier's own mind where it festered and gained strength.

Merging with Xavier's own frustrations and dark side emotions, the psychic entity came to call itself Onslaught and slowly began to take control of Xavier. It then absorbed Nate Grey's psyonic force to fully manifest itself, eventually adding Franklin Richards' own reality warping power to its arsenal.

The combined efforts of The Avengers, The X-Men, and The Fantastic Four allowed the rescue of Xavier from the Onslaught gestalt, transforming it into a psyonic energy form contained within armor. Jean Grey used her psychic power to suppress The Hulk's intelligence, and the resulting Savage Hulk cracked Onslaught's amor. Led by Thor, a number of non-mutant heroes assaulted the psyonic storm and vanished.

Later we learn that those heroes were transported to Counter-Earth where Heroes Reborn takes place. They all come back to the MCU after the soft reboot failed.

Then in the 2010s the Red Skull gains Onslaught powers by, uh, stealing Xavier's brain and sixis AXIS results in a bunch of heroes and villains becoming inverted good/bad versions of themselves.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

FilthyImp posted:

In the 90s Xavier used his radical brainpowers to wipe Magneto's mind (iirc in response to Maggy ripping out all of Wolverine's adamantium). This left Mags comatose but with a shard of his psyche in Xavier's own mind where it festered and gained strength.

Merging with Xavier's own frustrations and dark side emotions, the psychic entity came to call itself Onslaught and slowly began to take control of Xavier. It then absorbed Nate Grey's psyonic force to fully manifest itself, eventually adding Franklin Richards' own reality warping power to its arsenal.

The combined efforts of The Avengers, The X-Men, and The Fantastic Four allowed the rescue of Xavier from the Onslaught gestalt, transforming it into a psyonic energy form contained within armor. Jean Grey used her psychic power to suppress The Hulk's intelligence, and the resulting Savage Hulk cracked Onslaught's amor. Led by Thor, a number of non-mutant heroes assaulted the psyonic storm and vanished.

Later we learn that those heroes were transported to Counter-Earth where Heroes Reborn takes place. They all come back to the MCU after the soft reboot failed.

Then in the 2010s the Red Skull gains Onslaught powers by, uh, stealing Xavier's brain and sixis AXIS results in a bunch of heroes and villains becoming inverted good/bad versions of themselves.

ah, yes, of course :hmmyes:

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Yeah but why did he fight Street Fighter

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Because 90s Capcom was dope and they did dope poo poo

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN

Karate Bastard posted:

Wth sick rear end jesus wears a crucifix to their own crucifixion

One of Australia’s most famous Jews

:nws: I think because nails in hands and such
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e-3ypen637c

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Your post had "because" in it, but still I wonder why

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
And yes, I'm sorry, that did sound like a question, but I'm not really looking for answers at this point

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

I'm 80% sure I posted this image originally. It's a Dan Wesson revolver. Very much a range toy. The barrels and grip are swappable.

Edit:

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Wow, a picture of a Dan Wesson .357 magnum that I bought on Gunbroker years ago, imagine seeing it again. I still have the pistol.

Wait, is that your Dan Wesson? Mine is on the other side of the country, so I can't check

Safety Dance fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Mar 4, 2024

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

this album fucks so hard for real

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

mailorder bees posted:

this album fucks so hard for real

Is that one of Sunn O)))'s collaborations?

mailorder bees
Nov 4, 2011

FLUFFERNUTTER

rear end-penny posted:

Is that one of Sunn O)))'s collaborations?

yea, with boris. "Altar"

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Safety Dance posted:

I'm 80% sure I posted this image originally. It's a Dan Wesson revolver. Very much a range toy. The barrels and grip are swappable.

Edit:

Wait, is that your Dan Wesson? Mine is on the other side of the country, so I can't check

(stands up) I AM DAN WESSON

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

Eeyo
Aug 29, 2004

idk what that man is going to do with all those q-tips but i don't think i like it

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Eeyo posted:

idk what that man is going to do with all those q-tips but i don't think i like it

Nothing good has ever come from someone making that expression.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Eeyo posted:

You don't want him to have the cleanest weiner?

Squatch Ambassador
Nov 12, 2008

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

mrfart posted:

Don’t know what this is, but I don’t trust anything with freedom in the name.
I think this was some crazy libertarian idea (but I repeat myself) for some kind of floating arcology in international waters. Note the planes taking off from the deck to give you a sense of scale.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Got this one a few times now

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Step 3: load up to shoot up

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

lmao

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Rat Patrol
Feb 15, 2008

kill kill kill kill
kill me now
That baby could drive now

CoffeeBoofer
Dec 10, 2023

by Pragmatica

Lol, wasn't expecting to see a baby picture of myself in this thread. Guess my dad uploaded years ago when he still posted here.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Congrats on getting your drivers license, according to rat patrol.

CoffeeBoofer
Dec 10, 2023

by Pragmatica
I think his username was Aatrek, dunno if anyone would remember him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule