Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

Phat Phingers posted:

Smoked the last of the gas station pre rolls. Since it's thca it took a lot to actually do anything. It was okay but I'm not doing that again... The same store has 500mg cbd gummies and probably thc ones too. Maybe I'll try that. Has a smaller chance of giving me chemically induced hypercancer.

How's outer space?

Isn't THCa just THC before it decarbs? Like, any flower product is going to have THCa in greater percentage than THC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Phat Phingers posted:

Smoked the last of the gas station pre rolls. Since it's thca it took a lot to actually do anything. It was okay but I'm not doing that again... The same store has 500mg cbd gummies and probably thc ones too. Maybe I'll try that. Has a smaller chance of giving me chemically induced hypercancer.

How's outer space?

its loving gorgeous and i am a shameful poo poo for having one in pieces

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Carlos Lantana posted:

its loving gorgeous and i am a shameful poo poo for having one in pieces

gottlieb's made the very best tables, williams and bally were also rans

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

dee eight posted:

contentious but understandable

my dark secret

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

dee eight posted:

this is PINBOT erasure

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Carlos Lantana posted:

contentious but understandable

my dark secret

you're not gonna trick me into a pinball dungeon again.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

Mar 2, 2024
(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:33 on Mar 2, 2024

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...6d143ac7c1d1f1&

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

No weed pictured. Suspicious.

Mar 4, 2024
No weed, no people, no existence

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hey man. Why don't you just create a new account with an acutal name and post?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

redshirt posted:

Hey man. Why don't you just create a new account with an acutal name and post?

no don't

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sorry. What's your favorite edible?

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

redshirt posted:

most all of 'em but the butterscotch hard candies sometimes are a tad overclocked

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

dee eight posted:

most all of 'em but the butterscotch hard candies sometimes are a tad overclocked

I wish I had more hard candy options. It's all gummies currently and a few chocolate bars.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

redshirt posted:

The first versions of Kushypunch, when California was still medical only, were consistently the absolute best high I've experienced. I've had some dab rips there were similar, but those little gummy edibles were :discourse:

The new ones were decent, but nowhere near as good. I also liked the ABX gelcaps, although I dunno if those are edibles so much as simple weed pills

EDIT

I got some lemon hard candy edibles from a secret shop in Barcelona that were delicious

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
maybe I need a fecal transplant so I get those enzymes that makes weedeating effective

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

I'm in disguise, you stupid tart!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

maybe I need a fecal transplant so I get those enzymes that makes weedeating effective

You let me know how that goes. My doctor is looking to stick a camera up there, might as well have some side benefit while he's inspecting the area.

I've seen enough people on edibles that it seems like a fun time. Sure would be nice if it worked for me, too

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I have a very healthy poop biome, but I'm very pricey.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I used to be the duder who just couldn't get high from eating marijuana then I tried some edibles again after like 15 years and it got me so high I was wearing a zoot suit.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

I used to be the duder who just couldn't get high from eating marijuana then I tried some edibles again after like 15 years and it got me so high I was wearing a zoot suit.

Throw back a bottle of beer!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

redshirt posted:

Throw back a bottle of beer!

It was yellow and black houndstooth with lapels so wide they touched the ground.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
Does anyone smoke hash anymore? Or is it better just to stick with concentrates? How are you supposed to smoke it anyways?

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
My friend made some from our collective grinder keef the other day. We have a little screw press.

It was nice in a spliff with a little regular weed.

I had to crumble it with a lighter like I was 19 again because none of us have a hash grater any more. (We used to get a lot of hash locally before medical came in because it was the most space efficient to fit into the fuel tanks of the various light and commercial vessels that used to bring it in).

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

used to smoke hash under glass back in the day. you stick a pin thru the cover of a phone book, skewer a chunk of hash and light one corner then set a glass over it

it smolders and fills the glass with smoke, then you tip the glass a bit and suck out the smoke with a straw

it was actually a dece way to do it with little to no waste

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019

kuarduck posted:

Yeah I'm fully on the THCa train.... Now if I can just find some tasty flower in bulk then I can fully cut out the Missouri shitbag prices in the local markets.

Yeah, THCa diamonds are 100% filled with THC converted from CBD (if not random alt-noids), which is so insanely dangerous lol. Not lol. I just want to smoke weed. :mad:

Oolb fucked around with this message at 09:38 on Mar 4, 2024

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Oolb posted:

Yeah, THCa diamonds are 100% filled with THC converted from CBD (if not random alt-noids), which is so insanely dangerous lol. Not lol. I just want to smoke weed. :mad:

THCa is bad for you? Is that true?

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

:350:

I think I want to do a golf tour of Ireland and Scotland.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

Does anyone smoke hash anymore? Or is it better just to stick with concentrates? How are you supposed to smoke it anyways?

its been so rare in the US, even before legalized weed ushered in a new era of concentrates, but when i was in amsterdam they had lots of great hash available still. this was pre covid though... i heard they are trying to make the city less desire-able for drug tourists to visit ?

you can make your own

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Oolb posted:

Wait a minute... Are you saying chemicals derived from other chemicals are... bad? :dafuq:

Oh poo poo. I better stop getting high as gently caress then.

But seriously, what the gently caress are you on about?

Oolb
Nov 18, 2019
I mean to say it's the same thing as Delta-8. The chemical process which produces Delta-8 can also produce Delta-9 and can be biased towards either. That's to say nothing of the alt-cannabinoids floating around. It's not the same as smoking cannabis flower and extracts, which has historically been pretty safe, or at least known quantity.

Oolb fucked around with this message at 14:45 on Mar 4, 2024

kuarduck
Nov 15, 2012

Oolb posted:

I mean to say it's the same thing as Delta-8. The chemical process which produces Delta-8 can also produce Delta-9 and can be biased towards either. That's to say nothing of the alt-cannabinoids floating around. It's not the same as smoking cannabis flower and extracts, which has historically been pretty safe, or at least known quantity.

I get ya, buddy. However, I've been doping up this grey matter of mine with laboratory grade chems for multiple decades. I doubt any extra cannabinoids being consumed are gonna make things much worse, regardless of how they are constructed.

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

thathonkey posted:

its been so rare in the US, even before legalized weed ushered in a new era of concentrates, but when i was in amsterdam they had lots of great hash available still. this was pre covid though... i heard they are trying to make the city less desire-able for drug tourists to visit ?

you can make your own

Weird, because I've heard they are doing trial tests of full-on legal cannabis in a few towns I think.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/dec/15/netherlands-begins-trial-to-make-cannabis-fully-legal?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Carth Dookie posted:

:350:

I think I want to do a golf tour of Ireland and Scotland.

I went on a dedicated golf vacation to Scotland and LOVED it. If nothing else, go to St. Andrews. It's like the golfing Mecca.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Weed thread they started selling 60mg THC seltzer at my local liquor store for $7 this is an amazing future I’m living in

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Scornful Sexbot posted:

Weed thread they started selling 60mg THC seltzer at my local liquor store for $7 this is an amazing future I’m living in

e. misread lol but gimme more potent weed drinks washington

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

sometimes my friends who grow make bubble, it's fun when it comes around but really, legally shooting solvents through pipes really killed the market for that poo poo

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

kuarduck posted:

I get ya, buddy. However, I've been doping up this grey matter of mine with laboratory grade chems for multiple decades. I doubt any extra cannabinoids being consumed are gonna make things much worse, regardless of how they are constructed.

Someone never got a JWH hotspot and had a big fat dose of "The Fear"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

MrQwerty posted:

sometimes my friends who grow make bubble, it's fun when it comes around but really, legally shooting solvents through pipes really killed the market for that poo poo

I tried making bubble hash from a few pounds of shake my brother got. Made a huge mess in the backyard, ended up with a fist-sized chunk that looked like green sand and smelled like hay. It was a decent high but overall it wasn't worth the effort.

Using a t-shirt press and wax paper to make rosin was a lot more successful, although the amounts were miniscule.