Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

a.lo posted:

DO NOT BUY OR CAVE INTO THE NEW KFC CHICKEN PIZZA THAT JUST CAME OUT. HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT KFC AND PIZZA HUT ARE OWNED BY THE SAME COMPANY? WHAT THIS "CHIZZA" IS JUST KFC BORROWING SOME SHREDDING MOZZERLLA CHEESE, PIZZA SAUCE, AND PEPPERONI FROM PIZZA HUT. THAT IS IT. IT'S JUST ONE BIG CORPORATION SHUFFLING SOME INGREDIENTS TO THEIR OTHER STORES. DON'T BE STUPID. DON'T FALL FOR IT. IGNORE IT AND IT WILL GO AWAY
Chicken Pizza, Kentucky style???? :pwn:
More like...

:yooge: "CHEAT'ZA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kakotheres
Nov 9, 2016

Do the job that is in front of you

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It was Vietnam, they were all high

I would certainly hope so, it really helped me when I had trenchfoot!

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Rudeboy Detective posted:

this poster is italian

I'm Galician, actually. :smugbert:

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

I am Slovak and Puerto Rican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8hbMA8wNN8

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEhpdrw1Rik

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Horseshoe theory posted:

gomen

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I'm Spanish and Mexican

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

pweeerto rico

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Horseshoe theory posted:

Galicia is a hugely trendy tourist spot lately with the kind of people who go to Europe to hang out at trendy tourist spots

Not rich yacht people tourists, like medium-rich retired people

I'm sure it's really nice

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Buddykins posted:

I'm Spanish and Mexican

Ah, ándale

Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

Galicia is a hugely trendy tourist spot lately with the kind of people who go to Europe to hang out at trendy tourist spots

Not rich yacht people tourists, like medium-rich retired people

I'm sure it's really nice

Spain is working very hard to take the "sunny place with strange angry people" tourism crown from Italy

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Spain is working very hard to take the "sunny place with strange angry people" tourism crown from Italy

yeah but at least spain has good food

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I look like an amalgamation of pedro pascal, diego luna, and antonio banderas

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

I can't keep track of which posters are italian and which posters are not italian anymore

mama mia! *hat flips*

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

emfive posted:

Wrong Galicia. Part of my family probably got whacked by Hunka and friends in the SS Galicia. It's also the region that spawned Stepan Bandera, Ukraine's Sweetheart.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

I've had nothing but very friendly, sometimes embarrassingly friendly, interactions with Italians. I think really it's Americans who are the shitheads of the earth.

But even then most people tend to be at least kind-of nice.

Apr 7, 2003

Horseshoe theory posted:

Wrong Galicia. Part of my family probably got whacked by Hunka and friends in the SS Galicia. It's also the region that spawned Stepan Bandera, Ukraine's Sweetheart.

Can't even come up with new names for places anymore. smdh, the human race is hosed up

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Horseshoe theory posted:

Oh oh, you mean like in Anatolia? Or Poland? The ancients weren't super creative when coming up with names for places where random celts landed.

I guess in Anatolia it's "Galatia" but obviously the same idea.

"Galatio" lol

Apr 7, 2003

emfive posted:

I've had nothing but very friendly, sometimes embarrassingly friendly, interactions with Italians. I think really it's Americans who are the shitheads of the earth.

But even then most people tend to be at least kind-of nice.

pretend I posted the video where the guy lays on the ground and tries to do a shot of the leaning tower of pisa like it's his dick and some guy gets mad

Apr 7, 2003

My family is all from this lovely village in Slovakia so you can blame them for my posting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liptovsk%C3%A1_Anna

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

emfive posted:

Oh oh, you mean like in Anatolia? Or Poland? The ancients weren't super creative when coming up with names for places where random celts landed.

I guess in Anatolia it's "Galatia" but obviously the same idea.

"Galatio" lol

gelato mmm

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

getting older as a latino man owns because i'm a papasito now

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Bilirubin posted:

gelato mmm

oh shoot I was going to do this bit

Apr 7, 2003

Buddykins posted:

You're still a child

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

My family is all from this lovely village in Slovakia so you can blame them for my posting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liptovsk%C3%A1_Anna

quote:

It has a population of about 94 people.

Apr 7, 2003

We all left to come to America, duh

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

no i am a very attractive papi now

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

oh shoot I was going to do this bit

ok you take over, I'm going to go play a vidya game

Apr 7, 2003

Bilirubin posted:

Sad

Apr 7, 2003

I rode my bike 40 miles today. I am soft and weak after the winter, hopefully I will be able to ride longer soon

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Bilirubin posted:

10-4, signing on

over

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

pretend I posted the video where the guy lays on the ground and tries to do a shot of the leaning tower of pisa like it's his dick and some guy gets mad

lol

https://twitter.com/The8BitIdiot/status/1747683878104367109

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Buddykins posted:

I like how blockbuster Mexican youtuber La Capital who grills and roasts massive amounts of meat always says "papa" or "papy" meaning like, "dude" sort of

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Ice cubes in the wine is the best part.

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

no..no....

My last real long term relationship before meeting my wife was with an italian and she was very italian and wanted you to know she was italian. I went to a family function with her and her extended family who assumed I was Italian found out that I wasn't and got mad at me over it. Her aunt was yelling at me for "trying to look Italian" during a pig roast.

I hope this really happened because that's funny

bebop esq
Apr 17, 2006

hi boys

I can't keep track of which posters are italian and which posters are not italian anymore

i am not, to my knowledge, of italian descent

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

so tayne is still mad he got rejected by an Italian lol

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

I'm going to dress up like a Mongol and go into Wendy's with a stick blender and froth up my Double Dave while doing some throat singing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

bebop esq posted:

i am not, to my knowledge, of italian descent

*Looks at av, posts "L.A. Noire" doubt image*