Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

That DICK! posted:

Hey rear end in a top hat. Fake adoption is a thing

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

slowbeef
Mar 15, 2005

Will Harvey hates you, and everything you stand for.
Pillbug

Antivehicular posted:

So is the Fake Twitter Wife the same (fake) person as the Fake Discord Wife? I'm kinda lost.

Fioiames is fake Twitter wife

Hikkiari is fake Discord admin friend

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

He would be a MERC hire lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

here's the post with the kid doodles as an lp update

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Fluffdaddy posted:

I am 100% sure he was pulling a Koalas March with an alt in his LP threads too.

His Shadowhearts LP:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860785

His Alt Account:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3860785&userid=124714

I love goons

I can't think of a more perfect ending to the story.:allears:

Nulity
Sep 26, 2010
Good Evening, "The Dark Id" was a 15 year sociological study conducted by Goldbelly University.

We are now complete with our study. Thank you for your time.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

slowbeef posted:

Ok so in the lore, TDI had a second kid but you don’t hear about them ever since the daughter died. The other kid apparently made crayon fanart for some thread or something and now it’s like “wait did he fake a crayon drawing from his imaginary son?”

Yooo, Beef! Thank you for the bountiful lols.

Based on everything else, maybe the daughter was supposed to be trans? Or, like with her two 14th birthdays, he just forgot his previous lie at some point, lol.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

This feels deeply, legitimately sad to me in a way that nothing else from tonight does. I can't put my finger on why, though.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Ohhhh. Oh ya. A adult man made that

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

slowbeef posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

hit the childs drawings by an adult man and punched out like top gun

pr0digal
Sep 12, 2008

Alan Rickman Overdrive
"No I can't go towards the light! I have to tell my Discord that I'm about to go towards the light"

pr0digal fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Mar 4, 2024

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Yeah, there's no way a child drew those. But hey, maybe he redrew them himself to preserve his kid's privacy.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

haha

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

IndestructibleCat
Jan 16, 2016
I should share with all of you one of the funniest messages I have ever received from Hikkiari about Id's """"suicide attempts""""

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

loving hell lol

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

hes the fat kiryu from kiwami 2 lol

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

slowbeef posted:

Ok so in the lore, TDI had a second kid but you don’t hear about them ever since the daughter died. The other kid apparently made crayon fanart for some thread or something and now it’s like “wait did he fake a crayon drawing from his imaginary son?”

Thank you for revealing that something sad is actually incredibly funny

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

:sbahj:

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3_PPdjD6mg

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

IndestructibleCat posted:

I should share with all of you one of the funniest messages I have ever received from Hikkiari about Id's """"suicide attempts""""

Avoiding suicide by being bad at russian roulette

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tudabee
Jan 1, 2007

How many times must I remind you to WASH YOUR HANDS?

yeah he added crayon drawings in his drakengard 3 thread and claimed they were drawn by his son with certain prompts

if the son isn't real this is so funny. just make crayon art for your let's play dude, who cares

edit: lmao

tudabee fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Mar 4, 2024

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

yesssssss

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
I haven't looked at the Let's Play forum in a very long time so I had no idea how much of the later LPs involved his fake kids, fake wife, and fake Operator job :psyduck:

And something that struck me as odd even in passing is... having (multiple?) fairly old children in the early 2010s would make you significantly older than most goons when TDI is very obviously a older millenial.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

the master soldier has failed to shoot himself again. Back to blood gulch I guess

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

Okay this feels a lot less funny than everything else. Suicide threats given through a sockpuppet, ugh.

Xun
Apr 25, 2010

Wtf this is so blatant. Did noone say anything??? :psyduck:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

slowbeef posted:

Do you happen to know if he sent ProtonJon a romhack recently? That's surely proof whether he really has cancer or not.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Rea, all due respect, all of this is very funny.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

this is insanely depressing

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

mycot posted:

I haven't looked at the Let's Play forum in a very long time so I had no idea how much of the later LPs involved his fake kids, fake wife, and fake Operator job :psyduck:

And something that struck me as odd even in passing is... having (multiple?) fairly old children in the early 2010s would make you significantly older than most goons when TDI is very obviously a older millenial.

https://lparchive.org/author/the%20dark%20id

26, at least.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

oh my loving god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

Xun posted:

Wtf this is so blatant. Did noone say anything??? :psyduck:

People don't really scour screenshots and images in LPs. They just kinda glance at them and move on. So the same fake smudge being in all the pictures is easy to overlook if you're just skimming on your lunch break or whatever.