Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleNegative
Jan 27, 2010

The most virtuous child in the entire world.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

(werner herzog voice) you must find this post and post it in this thread

sorry man, it's long gone with his twitter

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

packers_fan1978: Ow! Just stubbed my toe. Frickin' HURTS man...

The Dark Id: Yeah, reminds me of the time the ruskies blew my foot right off. Artificial now, modern science is amazing really. Not that I give a gently caress, told the doc to just give me a pegleg and save the bother. Stupid gently caress insisted though, and the kid was with me and started gaving me the "be nice now Dad" look. Can't argue with that. Then I hosed my spy wife.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Stux posted:

The Dark Id: Yeah, reminds me of the time the ruskies blew my foot right off. Artificial now, modern science is amazing really. Not that I give a gently caress, told the doc to just give me a pegleg and save the bother. Stupid gently caress insisted though, and the kid was with me and started gaving me the "be nice now Dad" look. Can't argue with that. Then I hosed my spy wife.

(random discord guy seeing through the matrix) didnt you just say yesterday you stubbed your toes

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Paladinus posted:

*Morpheus showing you two pills*

Take the blue pill and be a regular LP guy with some fans and no drama. Take the red pill and go absolutely off your head psycho for an entire decade.

i kung fu punch morpheus in the balls and he thanks me for it, which is a thing that I actually did

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Rea posted:

This man is probably in his 40s, how is he still posting like this.

I always figured "the dark id" was one of those things where you picked an edgy screen name for gamefaqs in 1998 and just kept using it because it was too much hassle to change it, it's hilarious to find out that the persona was just still there in PMs and poo poo for 20+ years

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
yeah i got an autograph from michael jordan and he was thanking me for my service but i threw that poo poo in the trash. if i wasn't busy killing terrorist, i could jump higher then you, you peice of poo poo

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Stux posted:

:hugz:

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

I always figured "the dark id" was one of those things where you picked an edgy screen name for gamefaqs in 1998 and just kept using it because it was too much hassle to change it, it's hilarious to find out that the persona was just still there in PMs and poo poo for 20+ years

Never trust anyone whose username begins with an article

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Ursine Catastrophe posted:

i can tell just from these discord screenshots he craves attention he needs attention everything must be about the dark id no wonder he's fake dying

IndestructibleCat
Jan 16, 2016

Leggsy posted:

Is there a way to download/back up a discord? Might be useful in the coming present.

I do have a backup but it only goes upto 2022.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
but he's dying and when he fake dies he wont get attention anymore he played himself

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Blarghalt posted:

Never trust anyone whose username begins with an article

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The one thing I believe is that he had a cat that died of a stroke

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

DoubleNegative posted:

I remember seeing the "you don't have a daughter you loving liar" posts popping up shortly after she "died" in 2019. And in response he posted some Internet Tough Guy stuff at them. Really hyper-violent vitriolic poo poo, the kind that apparently did a pretty good job at dissuading most people from speaking out.

But its really funny how quickly his nonsense unraveled the second all this gained any traction.

I didn't see any tough guy response, just saw "my daughter died" and third hand heard some people didn't believe him and just thought "okay so either he lied about his daughter or someone's doxxing a grieving dad, this sucks either way" and nobody brought it up after that so I figured it was the latter

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Basing my entire life story on a handful of memes where Vin Diesel says 'Family'.

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.
what was the endgame if nobody spoke up

fake posting as the wife on the patreon and claiming the residual money will go towards the sons education or something so he can just cash out pity points forever while moving on to a new lying persona?

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Throwing men with vague Eastern European accents off a cliff and saying this is a reference to Tekken.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Rea posted:

I am legitimately surprised he hasn't nuked this Discord yet, given that there's probably 5+ years of poo poo like this sitting around.
The man has 12 hours to live, he's got more important stuff to think about right now

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Minera posted:

fake posting as the wife on the patreon and claiming the residual money will go towards the sons education or something so he can just cash out pity points forever while moving on to a new lying persona?

He would corner and compromise to a permanent end cancer

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Minera posted:

he was going to do this lol

Minera
Sep 26, 2007

All your friends and foes,
they thought they knew ya,
but look who's in your heart now.

That DICK! posted:

He would corner and compromise to a permanent end cancer

look, i know i posted i was on deaths door last week, but you wont BELIEVE what happened...

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Minera posted:

(in vein of 2000's chuck norris jokes) TheDarkId Beats Cancer

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
hey guys dark id's sexy wife here please we need money to cover the funeral and take care of my son

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

(Lowering shades) who’s dead by the way

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
sorry everyone the forums got aids, gonna die tomorrow

if you see anyone posting after tomorrow please don't bother them

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

slowbeef calling out TDI's bullshit was like a lit cigarette getting thrown into a gunpowder magazine. this is incredible

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
This admins of this forum support dark id denial, get out now

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the only way this can get funnier is if he posted pictures of his wife to brag and they were all different women from modeling websites because he's face blind

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
drat it! I just wanted to retire by faking my death, but I guess you guys just had to blow my cover, huh? Thanks a lot! Now they're pulling me back in for a top secret mission in UAE. Ugh, I was looking forward for a nice weekend of FFVII, but it's back to real-life world saving, oh well.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I just keep thinking about "had to kill a guy after a suicide gone wrong." Like, he walks into his daughter's girlfriend's house, sees a gory scene, draws his Deagle, sheds a single tear

All the paramedics at the scene agree, He Would Have Wanted It This Way

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
lol at digging up dirt on your internet friends and its all wrong

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
I love these stupid loving forums.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the only way this can get funnier is if he posted pictures of his wife to brag and they were all different women from modeling websites because he's face blind

well, he is/was a goon...

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
lmfao i missed incredible things because i was playing cold steel 4...

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
this motherfucker is that kid who owned the pokegods in Pokemon Red but he couldnt show them to you because his dad said he wasnt allowed too but he's all grown up and still doing that poo poo

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
TFW your Ukrainian diplomatic visa is about to expire while you're in the Canadian States of America but then you remember you still have your French visa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I love these stupid loving forums.