Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Sorry, my brain shuts off at Bobo news. Is she in a messy divorce with the guy she gave a public tugjob to or is it messy because the husband wasn't around during that tugjob

e: I have caused the worst snipe of all time, and for that I am sorry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Trump and his fake black friends...

"Donald Trump supporters have been creating and sharing AI-generated fake images of black voters to encourage African Americans to vote Republican."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68440150

"BBC Panorama discovered dozens of deepfakes portraying black people as supporting the former president.
Mr Trump has openly courted black voters, who were key to Joe Biden's election win in 2020.
But there's no evidence directly linking these images to Mr Trump's campaign.
The co-founder of Black Voters Matter, a group which encourages black people to vote, said the manipulated images were pushing a "strategic narrative" designed to show Mr Trump as popular in the black community.

A creator of one of the images told the BBC: "I'm not claiming it's accurate."
The fake images of black Trump supporters, generated by artificial intelligence (AI), are one of the emerging disinformation trends ahead of the US presidential election in November.
Unlike in 2016, when there was evidence of foreign influence campaigns, the AI-generated images found by the BBC appear to have been made and shared by US voters themselves.
One of them was Mark Kaye and his team at a conservative radio show in Florida.
They created an image of Mr Trump smiling with his arms around a group of black women at a party and shared it on Facebook, where Mr Kaye has more than one million followers."

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Aramis posted:

He's not intelligible in any context, though. Not these these days at least.

Doing an insurrection means that you're intelligible to hold office. That's why Trump is getting kicked off the ballots; "if" he did an insurrection then he's not eligible so he can't be offered as an option on ballots for voters. That's what the whole case is about.

DNAmage
Oct 8, 2005

Occult Scientist
Cannot turn to attack.
He mixes biotech and sorcery with sinister results

Karma Comedian posted:

Your work is usually beyond reproach

But I think this one would be funnier if it said "famously poor person"

I want the press to start introducing him as "B-list celebrity and poor person, Donald Trump..."

Aramis
Sep 22, 2009

Random Stranger posted:

Doing an insurrection means that you're intelligible to hold office. That's why Trump is getting kicked off the ballots; "if" he did an insurrection then he's not eligible so he can't be offered as an option on ballots for voters. That's what the whole case is about.

There are plenty of intelligible people on ballots all the time.

e: Ok, I'm just being a bully now. You clearly mean non-eligible, and I was poking fun at your autocorrect.

Aramis fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Mar 4, 2024

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
I’m going to spend the week at Steak Mountain it’s gonna rock

Chief McHeath fucked around with this message at 15:27 on Mar 4, 2024

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Wondering what the comedy option timeline looks like where Trump is removed from every state ballot, can't run for President, but is also granted Presidential immunity.

Would he be happy he's safe from prosecution? Or sad he can't grift his way into the white house again?

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Aramis posted:

e: Ok, I'm just being a bully now. You clearly mean eligible, and I was poking fun at your autocorrect.

You're trampling on that goons unaleenable posting rights.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Infinitum posted:

Wondering what the comedy option timeline looks like where Trump is removed from every state ballot, can't run for President, but is also granted Presidential immunity.

Would he be happy he's safe from prosecution? Or sad he can't grift his way into the white house again?

Running for the white house not as person Donald Trump, but as Corporation Donald Trump registered by the United States by the blah blah act of 1813

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Liquid Chicken posted:

Trump and his fake black friends...

"Donald Trump supporters have been creating and sharing AI-generated fake images of black voters to encourage African Americans to vote Republican."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-68440150

"BBC Panorama discovered dozens of deepfakes portraying black people as supporting the former president.
Mr Trump has openly courted black voters, who were key to Joe Biden's election win in 2020.
But there's no evidence directly linking these images to Mr Trump's campaign.
The co-founder of Black Voters Matter, a group which encourages black people to vote, said the manipulated images were pushing a "strategic narrative" designed to show Mr Trump as popular in the black community.

A creator of one of the images told the BBC: "I'm not claiming it's accurate."
The fake images of black Trump supporters, generated by artificial intelligence (AI), are one of the emerging disinformation trends ahead of the US presidential election in November.
Unlike in 2016, when there was evidence of foreign influence campaigns, the AI-generated images found by the BBC appear to have been made and shared by US voters themselves.
One of them was Mark Kaye and his team at a conservative radio show in Florida.
They created an image of Mr Trump smiling with his arms around a group of black women at a party and shared it on Facebook, where Mr Kaye has more than one million followers."

Lol @ the AI loving up his hands and turning them into duck flippers because Grok can't comprehend racial harmony

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Chief McHeath posted:

I’m going to spend the week at Steak Mountain it’s gonna rock

Snake

Stick

Rattlesnake

Tv

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

Aramis posted:

e: Ok, I'm just being a bully now. You clearly mean non-eligible, and I was poking fun at your autocorrect.

I missed it, we're all good. :)

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Chief McHeath posted:

Running for the white house not as person Donald Trump, but as Corporation Donald Trump registered by the United States by the blah blah act of 1813

As long as his gold shoes have gold fringes on them he can't be prosecuted

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Failed Imagineer posted:

As long as his gold shoes have gold fringes on them he can't be prosecuted

What if the prosecutor also has gold fringed shoes?

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

PhazonLink posted:

i think bird is also slang for a woman but some quick search engine skimming says its 1920s british slang?

I think it’s primarily a Scottish term these days. But there is no way in hell trump knows that.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Batterypowered7 posted:

What if the prosecutor also has gold fringed shoes?

Is he a very unfair, “Trump”-hating democrat?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i just know its gonna get rough when some folks start having panic attacks

Don't make my life so public :(

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost
:siren: :siren: BREAKING NEWS! SCOTUS RULES DONALD J TRUMP ELIGIBLE TO SUCK MY BALLS :siren: :siren:

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Nocheez posted:

:siren: :siren: BREAKING NEWS! SCOTUS RULES DONALD J TRUMP ELIGIBLE TO SUCK MY BALLS :siren: :siren:

This is bad for Biden

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Also you morans need to learn English

VanOwen
Oct 8, 2011

Any group that controls this many fonts and is bold enough to use all these exclamation marks must be incredibly powerful! And soon, in fact this Thursday in the cafetorium, I shall become their leader!

madmatt112 posted:

Also you morans need to learn English

If English was good enough for Jesus its good enough for America!

:freep:

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

Nocheez posted:

I miss YTMND

YTMND is back now, though? So there's nothing to miss?

Shishkahuben
Mar 5, 2009

Nocheez posted:

If they can make trump suck your balls, they can make him suck anyone's. They're not after him, he's just in the way!

heard u like girls
Mar 25, 2013

Cable Guy posted:

Finished....

I kept trying to make Beetlejuice more trumpesque but I reached the point of diminishing returns... :effort:

:captainpop:

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It's not sad because legally it's the right thing to do and even if he was it'd still probably be 9-0

You can't have states unilaterally kicking presidential candidates off ballots. We'd all be screaming bloody murder and demanding the DOJ do something if Georgia kicked Biden off the ballot and you can't say that's not true

It should be legal to kick Trump off the ballot but not legal to kick Biden off the ballot

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

Infinitum posted:

Being immune to crimes would be amazing, your life would resemble Homer's fantasy about the land of chocolate.

But Trump doesn't have the mental fortitude to enjoy it, because his narcissistic cheese brain can only snag on the top prize, out of reach.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

John Wick of Dogs posted:

It should be legal to kick Trump off the ballot but not legal to kick Biden off the ballot

Democrats have an unfair advantage because they don't commit felonies while controlling the white house. It's the civil rights cause of our generation.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Scags McDouglas posted:

Being immune to crimes would be amazing, your life would resemble Homer's fantasy about the land of chocolate.

But Trump doesn't have the mental fortitude to enjoy it, because his narcissistic cheese brain can only snag on the top prize, out of reach.

Normal people don't need immunity because they don't want to commit crimes anyway and would not take advantage of it even if offered

Without the fear of a vengeful god etc etc

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

John Wick of Dogs posted:

It shoud be legal to kick trump in the balls repeatedly

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

if people were angels communism would work

but then if people were angels any system would work

etc

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
lol congress has to do it and :lol:

Galginaitis
Oct 25, 2006

Diagnosis: Inflammation of the Galgin
Your favorite president is back on the Colorado ballot. Unanimous.
https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/23pdf/23-719_19m2.pdf

quote:

Because the Constitution makes Congress, rather than the States, responsible for enforcing Section 3 against federal officeholders and candidates, we reverse.

This case raises the question whether the States, in addition to Congress, may also enforce Section 3. We conclude that States may disqualify persons holding or attempting to hold state office. But States have no power under the Constitution to enforce Section 3 with respect to federal offices, especially the Presidency.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

poisonpill posted:

Is he a very unfair, “Trump”-hating democrat?

* sheepishly * Y-yes...

Scam Likely
Feb 19, 2021

Pretty terrifying to imagine the results of the anti-Dem prompts Republican operatives are feeding into their unrestricted AI's. Like rich people getting IRS bills and poor children getting free lunches. *shudders*

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Galginaitis posted:

My hopes of my state being a bastion of lols has been dashed.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Galginaitis posted:

Y'know, as much as I wish I could, I can't really fault the ruling here.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Yeah, just another power Congress has over presidents and candidates that they will never exercise because of partisanship. Good times.

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It's not sad because legally it's the right thing to do and even if he was it'd still probably be 9-0

You can't have states unilaterally kicking presidential candidates off ballots. We'd all be screaming bloody murder and demanding the DOJ do something if Georgia kicked Biden off the ballot and you can't say that's not true

I keep bringing it up, but states did this one time.
It turned out great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Data Graham posted:

Normal people don't need immunity because they don't want to commit crimes anyway and would not take advantage of it even if offered

Without the fear of a vengeful god etc etc

It’s been a long time since a US president of either party hasn’t been a war criminal, but they actually are effectively immune for those crimes.