Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I step down as head of twitter
This poll is closed.
Yes 420 4.43%
No 69 0.73%
Goku 9001 94.85%
Total: 9490 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

3D Megadoodoo posted:

That's just anyone who is into fountain pens.

Easy refills if you write exclusively on black paper

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Songbearer posted:

Easy refills if you write exclusively on black paper

It starts to go black-ish after a few months.

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey
Pezophile.

When you love the candies so much you don’t even bother loading them into the dispenser because they’re gone too fast.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/dril/status/1764640410310455326?s=46&t=BHs6Pl38GJXGN2Y4xeriNA

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

PhazonLink posted:

lol no way musk has zero blocks, he probably has enough blocks that he needs a twitter engineer to make sure something doesnt break

also only the lamest betas talk about meta stuff like their block lists.

Isn’t one of the Weinsteins currently throwing a hissy fit about being blocked by Elon?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Isn't Tabibi "dead to him"?

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

:lol:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

they gon fuk

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Two desperate men who can barely speak and desperately need to seize control of the levers of power so they can avoid their debt-ridden criminal business empires from spiraling into irrelevance

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

E the Shaggy posted:

Two of Elmo's favorite chuds are suing each other

What a load of absolute horse poo poo.

There's plenty of easily findable evidence that Jeremy "The Quartering" Hambly is a pedophile :grin:

kiwid
Sep 30, 2013

Isn't that the guy that pisses himself in his mom's basement?

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

kiwid posted:

Isn't that the guy that pisses himself in his mom's basement?

Yes. Pissed himself in his basement because his alleged wife went out to dinner without his obese smelly rear end.

Dude also routinely honryposts about underage girls real and fictional alike and responded to the news about the birth of his friend's daughter with "Start the clock, fellas, she'll be 18 before you know it! :mario:"

gschmidl
Sep 3, 2011

watch with knife hands

What court would even look at a Malay incel suing a pedo Nazi (no, the other one)? Or vice versa?

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
Remember that his inciting incident to become a right-wing content creator was that he got banned from officially sanctioned Magic: The Gathering tournaments for spearheading an online harassment campaign against a cosplayer.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Entropic posted:

Remember that his inciting incident to become a right-wing content creator was that he got banned from officially sanctioned Magic: The Gathering tournaments for spearheading an online harassment campaign against a cosplayer.

And publishing a kill list of alleged pedophile MTG judges names and home addresses... that also happened to include a lot of minors. Oops.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/Mattlinn01/status/1764470163523404010

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Elon Musk: catastrophe failure

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

Any chance Elon offers to buy truth social to merge its users with Twitter or vice versa?

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

thathonkey posted:

Elon Musk: catastrophe failure

It just boggles my mind that there's so much objective evidence that these cars are over-engineered (and in many parts under-engineered), overpriced pieces of poo poo that no exaggeration will actively try and kill you and your family , and yet so many people are still, "One for me, please!"

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Its the same drat thing as people buying Trump Coins because he will know his own and reward his acolytes

loving pick-me motherfuckers, I know it's garbage but if I buy enough Musk Merch he will recognize me as a gold-star believer and put me on Titan A.E. the B ark

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
you have to keep in mind that most of the press he and tesla get are still overwhelmingly positive and the avg person still thinks he is smart and good at business. its slowly changing but its far from a widespread accepted knowledge

Discount Dracula
Aug 15, 2003

Nap Ghost

:ck5::five:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

The cybertruck continues not to be a truck, but a car for born-rich tiktok influencers

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

Autechresaint posted:

Any chance Elon offers to buy truth social to merge its users with Twitter or vice versa?

if they try to make some kind of business deal, it will probably end up with both of them trying to cheat each other and no deal will happen because both of them will have unrealistic demands stemming from their narcissistic egos

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

thathonkey posted:

you have to keep in mind that most of the press he and tesla get are still overwhelmingly positive and the avg person still thinks he is smart and good at business. its slowly changing but its far from a widespread accepted knowledge

I know, and it's frustrating. I mean, just look at that first bootlicker, trying not to anger daddy Musk even though his care almost killed his wife and kid. How in the hell do steering and braking BOTH fail at the same time, much less in a brand new car? That is something I've never had to worry about in my 10-tear-old Honda civic.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Pros:
- Doesn't need gas
- Head-turning futuristic styling
- Cutting edge tech

Cons:
- Wife and child dead because the steering and brakes stopped working

Conclusion: Recommend!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Yeah that's 3 pros to 1 con! You don't need to be no Elon Musk to do that math

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Presto posted:

Pros:
- Cutting edge tech

Are you sure this isn't a con? I don't like edges that cut my fingers off when you close the doors.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

pixaal posted:

Are you sure this isn't a con? I don't like edges that cut my fingers off when you close the doors.

Pros:
- Cutting edge tech

Cons:
- Literal cutting edge tech

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Pro: Can julienne veggies like a pro, great for salad prep

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I guess today is a slow day at Twitter, SpaceX, Tesla, Neurallink, XAI, Boring, etc

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

TSLA down 7% (so far) today. Good looking out there Mr CEO.

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Elon been using terms like "evil", "diabolical", "satanical" a lot

That means he is getting very close to becoming a radical christian

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

Durzel posted:

TSLA down 7% (so far) today. Good looking out there Mr CEO.

Let’s make it 6.9% 🤣🤣🤣

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins

Elias_Maluco posted:

How would one reconcile Christianity with the belief that the universe is a computer simulation?

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
Maybe the simulation is running on god's computers? It changes nothing about that stupid theory if you say God is running the simulation, the theory is already a dumb way to believe in some higher entity creating this universe and running it

And about why he is going to become christian: when you spend tyhat much time and energy raging against the "woke", or anything progressive, you eventually ran out of supposedly rational or even pseudo-scientific arguments. Thats when the moral arguments starts being throw and the bible is next

Elias_Maluco fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Mar 4, 2024

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Nigmaetcetera posted:

How would one reconcile Christianity with the belief that the universe is a computer simulation?

By being extremely stupid

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Elias_Maluco posted:

he's dehumanizing immigrants and trans people

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Nigmaetcetera posted:

God is the programmer, Jesus Christ was his avatar/player character. The holy Spirit is the main program loop. Easy peasy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

kazil posted:

he's dehumanizing immigrants and trans people

He sure is, and the bible can help with that too