Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Nitnen posted:

one brave fan is going around begging the trolls of the general public to leave the discord members alone, who nobody has thought about even one time

last post was almost 5 years ago... wonder if they still read this website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

You know we all really only have days to live if you think about it.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

also lmao

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I'm still loving laughing at the turtles post and the staying on a ukraine and France diplomatic visa.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

lobster shirt posted:

last post was almost 5 years ago... wonder if they still read this website

Well, they should.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Nitnen posted:

one brave fan is going around begging the trolls of the general public to leave the discord members alone, who nobody has thought about even one time

thanks for this - it reminded me to harrass the discord members on social media

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
who on earth still posts elsewhere iwth "SA" after their username

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Feels Villeneuve posted:

A lot of people

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

It was the downfall of a certain mod....

Nitnen
Jul 29, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

maybe people from south australia

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I have the right to have _MENSA on the end of all my handles.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Paladinus posted:

*cough* *cough*

I haven't got a lot life left in me, folks.... I'm coughing my lungs out and my hands are to week to even hold a bazooka. The only solace to me is this old drawing by my son/daughter that consoled me many times on long and dangerous missions, it helped me when his sister/she died, and now, looking at it, I am at peace..... I thought I'd quickly scan and share it here while I still can operate home appliances up to a submersion blender. Just something to remember me by apart from my industry-changing LPs and preventing at least three nuclear wars.

(sorry about the blood)

*cough* *cough*

I will miss you all, wherever I'm going.

Feel free to @taroyoko on twitter, too. We haven't exchanged texts in a while and I'm sure he's worried sick.... Not cancer sick, but still.

Anyway, I feel it's coming, the cold embr

*gah*

*dies*

Hey all, Paladinus doctor here, I’m pronouncing this one… time of death…… what does it matter? He’s gone

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Hey man don’t involve us.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

MarcusSA posted:

Hey man don’t involve us.

MarcusSA_SA

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Feels Villeneuve posted:

LLJK supremacy. https://myanimelist.net/profile/synthyLLJK

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

As much as I'd love to jump in and dunk on this guy, I don't think enough posters itt are taking into account the "Pascal's Wager" approach to this situation.

What if he IS a huge badass, kicks cancer's rear end, and then comes for me next???

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

copy posted:

HE LET'S PLAYED US LIKE A drat FIDDLE

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Scholtz posted:

As much as I'd love to jump in and dunk on this guy, I don't think enough posters itt are taking into account the "Pascal's Wager" approach to this situation.

What if he IS a huge badass, kicks cancer's rear end, and then comes for me next???

i'm not a dog (canine) so my odds are pretty good

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Hey Whamukars_SA. I’ve painted a target on you. I’m going to get you BITCH

copy
Jul 26, 2007

there was some multiplayer warband mod that let factions fight against each other and take territory on the strategic map and i remember having fun playing with the lots and lots of jolly knights guys for a bit

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

lol at everything

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

i was wondering why i had over a thousand unread posts in here since yesterday and :catstare:

"all you had to do was make a new gamertag CJ"

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Scholtz posted:

I always knew I'd die to a top Navy Seals graduate with over 300 confirmed kills in secret raids on Al-Quaeda through his gorilla warfare training.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Joey McChrist posted:

i was wondering why i had over a thousand unread posts in here since yesterday and :catstare:

"all you had to do was make a new gamertag CJ"

lol

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

Scholtz posted:

If I get snuffed out by guy on a sneaking mission listening to Herbie Hancock's Watermelon Man, I hope everyone here laughs at me.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

this is just so loving bonkers to me. followed him on twitter, really enjoyed his LPs, had a general sense of this post-military guy with a nice family, and then after his daughter dies he kinda drops off the face of the earth in alcoholic misery, which was sad but makes sense. but like… it was all fake?? and to find out he was telling the most ludicrous stories in a private discord and told Slowbeef he doesn’t remember his own name?? what the gently caress

lmfao

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Paladinus posted:

*cough* *cough*

I haven't got a lot life left in me, folks.... I'm coughing my lungs out and my hands are to week to even hold a bazooka. The only solace to me is this old drawing by my son/daughter that consoled me many times on long and dangerous missions, it helped me when his sister/she died, and now, looking at it, I am at peace..... I thought I'd quickly scan and share it here while I still can operate home appliances up to a submersion blender. Just something to remember me by apart from my industry-changing LPs and preventing at least three nuclear wars.

(sorry about the blood)

*cough* *cough*

I will miss you all, wherever I'm going.

Feel free to @taroyoko on twitter, too. We haven't exchanged texts in a while and I'm sure he's worried sick.... Not cancer sick, but still.

Anyway, I feel it's coming, the cold embr

*gah*

*dies*

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

haha

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Amp posted:

If I get snuffed out by guy on a sneaking mission listening to Herbie Hancock's Watermelon Man, I hope everyone here laughs at me.

Classic Kojima, bugged mechanics **snort** fricken unoriginal Clavinet.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

i think tdi should just publish his military spy fiction as a novel instead of this avant-garde liveblogging experience

u_s_eh
Feb 19, 2005

I AM ALL I AM NONE

TheMightyBoops posted:

lmao

RSX11M
Sep 21, 2016

The Leader in Efficient Realtime Processing

Big Mad Drongo posted:

lol at everything

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Big Mad Drongo posted:

lol at everything

but especially the title

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Soup du Jour posted:

this is just so loving bonkers to me. followed him on twitter, really enjoyed his LPs, had a general sense of this post-military guy with a nice family, and then after his daughter dies he kinda drops off the face of the earth in alcoholic misery, which was sad but makes sense. but like… it was all fake?? and to find out he was telling the most ludicrous stories in a private discord and told Slowbeef he doesn’t remember his own name?? what the gently caress

lmfao

lol at everything epecially the bolded part

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

TheMightyBoops posted: