Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
I put guitar fetish $25 hot rails in this strat and honestly they sound pretty great, middle position is a very versatile sound, and position 2 and 1 are obnoxiously nasal sounding in a really cool way, like a cocked wah. It's also a g&l and had that passive bass cut knob which is really nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

widefault
Mar 16, 2009

muike posted:

The hello kitty strat is so sick but i wish people remembered the badzt-maru bass

I always wanted the bass, but had to settle for the black version of the Hello Kitty Strat.

It lived up to everything I had ever heard about them, beyond the "ironic" playing metal on a pink guitar thing. String through hardtail with a great neck was good enough, but it also had a great pickup, and once set up was a great player. Also a good return on the $175 I paid when I sold it.

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Are you looking at me Senpai?

Grimey Drawer

muike posted:

any paf style whether it's duncan (59, pearly gates) or dimarzio (paf, paf pro)

almost every humbucker suggestion is "a paf style"

Is there anything that makes one PAF style humbucker different from another?

I'm dead serious, I don't really know how much difference there is between one type of alnico magnet or one type of winding, active vs. passive, covered vs. uncovered, etc. Kinda seems like there's a whole lot of Monster cable style woo in these.

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

MJP posted:

I'm dead serious, I don't really know how much difference there is between one type of alnico magnet or one type of winding, active vs. passive, covered vs. uncovered, etc. Kinda seems like there's a whole lot of Monster cable style woo in these.

Some of it is woo, some of it matters. Magnets, winding type, spacing, pole height, covering, all do affect the frequency response and output to some degree. Potting definitely helps with feedback/noise.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

widefault posted:

beyond the "ironic" playing metal on a pink guitar thing

You got something to say, tough guy?

(I was learning Rhapsody riffs and they're easier if you hold a weapon)

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

fullroundaction posted:

Headless and pink is double ironic so they cancel out and it's actually sick tho

widefault
Mar 16, 2009

fullroundaction posted:

I'm saying "ooooo, look at me, I'm playing metal on a pink "kids" guitar" was stupid then and is stupid now. Play whatever you want on whatever you got. These two have had more metal played on them than one would think.

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
A paisley telecaster is always the right choice

Plank Walker posted:

Headless and pink is double ironic so they cancel out and it's actually sick tho

:hai:

muike
Mar 16, 2011

ガチムチ セブン

MJP posted:

most of it is nonsense and the rest only is audible to the player, since we play to the pickups/amp as much as we play the instrument. i would personally get the dimarzios because i've always liked them more for a reason i don't know, but the duncans would be great sounding as well

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

fullroundaction posted:

that's closer to a light burgundy than a pink

also a drat lovely stain
more guitars should be stained rather than painted

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."

800peepee51doodoo posted:

Not sure what you mean for the first part? If you mean the actual shape of the chords, there's JGuitar.com where you can put in the name of the chord and it will show you a bunch of variations, the first being the most common form. Be aware that capitalization matters in that "M" is major and "m" is minor. If you mean how to play them, then that's mostly down to practice and the method that Cassowary describes seems pretty good.

I was mostly thinking "I don't trust myself to know whether I'm playing the chord correctly in the absence of a teacher to play it at me," but if that's not how most people are picking this up I'm probably just letting myself get intimidated by learning a completely new skill for the first time in decades.

It's actually kind of weird to be picking up a motion that's so new that I'm sending orders to my hands and having them just not move because they don't know how to do what I'm envisioning. Even when I'm learning a new cooking technique or something like that it's close enough to moves I already know that I don't get that response.

Stalizard
Aug 11, 2006

Have I got a headache!
Do any of you guys have any resources handy regarding pickups and how to know if you've wound them correctly? I'm working on a project with a friend of mine who is really big into 3d printing, I'd like to take a stab at making a humbucker for my cello.

I've got some pole pieces and I've got some wire and we're gonna work up a design that accommodates the arch of a cello bridge, but because the heights of the strings are so varied I'm thinking the best way to make it happen is to wind around each pole piece individually, rather than around the bobbin as a whole, and then connect all of the individual pole pieces in serial.

Anyway if you have any resources regarding like number of wraps or common resistance measurements or whatever else I can read up on and research before I just start blindly winding and hoping for the best, I'd appreciate it

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I suppose its theoretically possible but how are you planning on wrapping that much wire evenly with the right tension around each pole piece

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.
Atlansia Guitars does a pick up like what you are describing. Have a look at the basses a couple pictures down. There may be some information on the website regards their patents.

Malaria
Oct 21, 2017

Baron von Eevl posted:

I put guitar fetish $25 hot rails in this strat and honestly they sound pretty great, middle position is a very versatile sound, and position 2 and 1 are obnoxiously nasal sounding in a really cool way, like a cocked wah. It's also a g&l and had that passive bass cut knob which is really nice.

You might have them wired out of phase if they have that nasal sound fyi

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Since pickup aesthetics are important: do they make gold foil pickups but with different colors of foil? Or pickup covers that can get some kind of engraved or raised design?

I'm asking for a friend, whose Miami art deco guitar would benefit from them

Arcsech
Aug 5, 2008

MJP posted:

Since pickup aesthetics are important: do they make gold foil pickups but with different colors of foil? Or pickup covers that can get some kind of engraved or raised design?

I'm asking for a friend, whose Miami art deco guitar would benefit from them

Fancy pickup covers exist, but I’ve mostly seen them on artist signature stuff like the the DiMarzio Dark Matter 2 set or small-run stuff from boutique makers. If you’re looking for something specific, probably easier to commission a metal artist to make some for you and put them on a set of uncovered pickups yourself.

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴

Malaria posted:

You might have them wired out of phase if they have that nasal sound fyi

It's entirely possible (although the first position does that on its own so maybe it's a manufacturing defect with one of the coils?) but it kinda rules so I'm chalking it up as a happy accident either way.

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005
When the enemy is in range, so are you
I'm looking get started in electric guitar, but have literally zero musical knowledge (I wandered around a guitar center and picked up a few to get a feel for the form factors). Would I be better off taking a class first, or buying the gear and playing around with it (and then signing up for classes)?

I also have a copy of rocksmith for PS3. Has anyone used that?

T Zero fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Mar 4, 2024

Southern Cassowary
Jan 3, 2023

T Zero posted:

I'm looking get started in electric guitar, but have literally zero musical knowledge (I wandered around a guitar center and picked up a few to get a feel for the form factors). Would I be better off taking a class first, or buying the gear and playing around with it (and then signing up for classes)?

it's gonna be a little weird if you show up for a guitar lesson without a guitar, but you can always find a good teacher and ask them for advice on what to get. honestly though unless you're a metalhead i'd just tell you to get a squier classic vibe telecaster for a guitar and a boss katana 50 for an amp.

rocksmith is neat and it's cool that it works. the real magic is on pc they've modded 2014 to hell and back and there's a shitload of third party songs.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
One thing I wished I asked my guitar prof was how to sing while playing...

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Is there any way to convert a Gibson style tailpiece + tune-o-matic bridge into a Fender style bridge? The kit guitar I've got has five or six credit cards shimming the neck high enough to get close to the strings, and it looks like I need two more to lower the action. The bridge is already as low as it can go and there's still like 6mm of action at the 12th fret.

I had a spare Mustang style bridge, but its strings aren't spaced wide enough for the tailpiece + the tailpiece at its lowest sits way higher than the bridge at its highest, causing the strings to slip out of the bridge saddle slots. Unless I can find some kind of metal cylinder to stick inside the bridge posts to raise it up, it doesn't quite have the force to overcome the string spacing.

T Zero posted:

I'm starting to chart out my experiences with trying guitars over the last couple of years. One thing I've noticed is that some guitars just have a better physical fit and feel for different arm lengths, some fretboard ratios and neck thicknesses are good to work with from different finger lengths/flexibilities/etc.

Others will probably have differing opinions, but I think that it's worth getting measured for your suit coat size before you buy any guitar. I know it's weird, but hear me out.

When you hold a guitar, the elbow of your dominant hand is doing a lot of work. It is keeping the guitar stable by holding it close to your body at a comfortable point which allows you to pick with the dominant hand and fret with the off-hand.

If your arms are on the shorter side relative to your torso length, your dominant elbow will engage the guitar at a different point. It'll come into touch with the lower bout somewhere, and whether that touch point on the lower bout is higher up towards your head or lower down towards your waist means you might do better with different shapes or sizes of lower bouts. A Stratocaster body has a different shape than an LP, or an Explorer, or a V shape, or a semi-hollow, etc.

I'm not saying that there's a correlation to arm length proportionate to torso length and guitar body shapes, but I will say this: I struggled (and still do) to comfortably fret from the 8th fret upwards on my Strat, and can only really do so for a few moments before wrist strain. It's been like this for the 2ish years I've been learning guitar. When I had my Firebird clone kit done, it was like night and day - my elbow could do a LOT more of the holding, which made it easier to fret, and since the neck was positioned further out as well, it was just that much easier.

That said, T Zero, you shouldn't spend more than $100 to buy a guitar if you find one on Craigslist or FB Marketplace that has all six strings, holds tune, and works plugged in. Get a decent strap with a little padding - not the bare nylon kind that slashes into your shoulder. Use the strap to make sure the guitar stays in a comfortable position to play. If it's easier for you to have it rockstar style - parallel to the ground with a little upward tilt - go for it. If it's easier to have it classical style - at a 45 or higher degree angle pointing upward - go for it. It should not hurt. Painful guitar playing is the fast track to RSIs. No musical instrument is worth neurosurgery.

Get one that you think looks cool. If you think it's cool, you'll spend more time practicing because you like it. If you can rent a guitar from your music school, do so.

Rocksmith is not the greatest learning tool beyond the basics. I tried a few times to use it as a practice tool, and it's not really well laid out for it. The skill drill games take forever to start and restart once you get game overs, and IMO they aren't good at building the fundamentals. Treat them as games that use a guitar as input and you're fine. The 2014 PC version plus one single DLC purchase does unlock a fuckton of modded songs but the game comes at you fast. Don't hesitate to slow the song down as you learn and practice.

It's a game, not lessons, but it can be fun as hell if you already have the cable. Definitely get it on the PC, though. Lotsa good stuff.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

T Zero posted:

I wonder if you could book a GC lesson and use the first "getting to know you" session having him take you around the store to help you evaluate a few options. You can get a very good guitar down at $200 if you can sit for a minute or two evaluating the frets, neck, electronics etc. Squier "Sonic" series, Epiphone SG or Les Paul Special, depending on the ergonomics you like. Lots of very good starter guitars down at that dirt cheap price level these days. And you can return that poo poo to GC if you develop a taste for something different as you begin practicing.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

T Zero posted:

The site JustinGuitar.com has a lot of resources for learning, organized into modules based on proficiency level. The Beginner 1 modules (https://www.justinguitar.com/classes/beginner-guitar-course-grade-one) cover the absolute basics like how to hold the guitar and a pick and how to read tablature and chord diagrams. I'd recommend getting a guitar and working through the first module then you can decide where you wanna go from there.

I personally do not learn very well without the structure of a book (or I guess an instructor which I never tried). Online there are just too many resources and I would find myself jumping around once I'd get a song or exercise to like "good enough" proficiency. Having an offline book that I can just pick up and practice with really helped me with consistency. I'd recommend Hal Leonard Guitar Method, but if you have more willpower than me, Justin Guitar should be more than enough, I just get easily distracted with video instruction and having the entirety of the internet one click away while I'm trying to practice.

I used Rocksmith for a little bit after having played guitar poorly on and off for like 10 years. It's decent and was slightly better than using tabs for getting the actual rhythm of solo parts down, but idk that it actually made me any better. I'd use it more as a supplement to other practice than the sole source of learning.

800peepee51doodoo
Mar 1, 2001

Volute the swarth, trawl betwixt phonotic
Scoff the festune
Yes, get a guitar. You can't learn if you don't have an instrument to practice on. Get whatever you can afford that you like the look of and will inspire you to play. That is far more important than the geometry and ergonomics imo. As a beginner, you have absolutely no way to judge a preference at this point and most entry level guitars are good to excellent these days. Everything is going to feel wrong and weird at first and you will be convinced that the guitar is broken, your hands are too small/too big, etc no matter what guitar you get. This is normal. Just get something you think is cool and you can always reevaluate your preferences down the road if you stick with it. Just don't get a guitar with a whammy bar, its too big of a PITA for a beginner.

Rocksmith is fun and will help with some aspects of playing but isn't a replacement for instruction, whether from a teacher or online courses or books. Its good if it puts the guitar in your hand and gets you playing, though. If you can afford a teacher, that would be ideal.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Yes, get a guitar. You can't learn if you don't have an instrument to practice on. Get whatever you can afford that you like the look of and will inspire you to play. That is far more important than the geometry and ergonomics imo. As a beginner, you have absolutely no way to judge a preference at this point and most entry level guitars are good to excellent these days. Everything is going to feel wrong and weird at first and you will be convinced that the guitar is broken, your hands are too small/too big, etc no matter what guitar you get. This is normal. Just get something you think is cool and you can always reevaluate your preferences down the road if you stick with it. Just don't get a guitar with a whammy bar, its too big of a PITA for a beginner.

Rocksmith is fun and will help with some aspects of playing but isn't a replacement for instruction, whether from a teacher or online courses or books. Its good if it puts the guitar in your hand and gets you playing, though. If you can afford a teacher, that would be ideal.

This

mewse
May 2, 2006

duodenum posted:

I wonder if you could book a GC lesson and use the first "getting to know you" session having him take you around the store to help you evaluate a few options. You can get a very good guitar down at $200 if you can sit for a minute or two evaluating the frets, neck, electronics etc. Squier "Sonic" series, Epiphone SG or Les Paul Special, depending on the ergonomics you like. Lots of very good starter guitars down at that dirt cheap price level these days. And you can return that poo poo to GC if you develop a taste for something different as you begin practicing.

I feel like a good sales person should be doing this, not a guitar instructor

Oxygenpoisoning
Feb 21, 2006

mewse posted:

I agree. I’d also say that Ibanez has a good entry line with the AZ Essentials line. They have gotten a lot of good reviews on the entry level side.

I’m fairly new to guitar at just under 2 years of playing. I never played an instrument before picking up a guitar two summers ago. I personally did Justin Guitar for a month before I had my first in person lesson. It was very helpful, but a good in person instruction goes a long way since you have the automatic feedback of someone who’s good with the instrument pointing out things you’d not have noticed from a video or your own ability to hear what your doing.

That said, not all teachers are created equal. I was lucky the I lived in the burbs outside of NYC, so there were a lot of talented musicians who taught in the area. I was able to try a few different people out before I found one that clicked. So if you have the ability I’d try out in person and not be afraid to tell them if they don’t fit for what you’re trying to get out of the lessons. I wanted to learn indie/Alt rock, and my first guy was a jazz guy and he didn’t want to hear any of it. My second guy played metal and was all about teaching towards what I wanted to do. He worked in theory where appropriate, but was making sure I enjoyed the songs we were playing and staying engaged.

trashy owl
Aug 23, 2017

MJP posted:

When you hold a guitar, the elbow of your dominant hand is doing a lot of work. It is keeping the guitar stable by holding it close to your body at a comfortable point which allows you to pick with the dominant hand and fret with the off-hand.

Do you not play with a strap? I never have to think about how I'm holding the instrument at all.

rio
Mar 20, 2008

I got a monoprice Tele a little while ago and love it. For around 100 bucks I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to anyone, especially beginners since the setup was quite good out of the box. I’ve done some work on it but it was very playable just tuning it right out of the box.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
new pearl jam song rips

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

mewse posted:

Guitar Center's sales people are going to upsell and volume sell. They will agree with whatever you think about any given guitar, and they will hawk the protection packages, branded cables, gig bags, etc.

I beg of you, go to your local music store if you can, or buy used. You'll either save money or keep a local business afloat, or both.

trashy owl posted:

Do you not play with a strap? I never have to think about how I'm holding the instrument at all.

I do, but a strap will only dangle a guitar. It won't give it solid leverage against the elbow itself. Maybe it's just me and how it all fits and feels but I just haven't been able to get a relaxed barre chord on anything other than the kit-built Firebird.

Elissimpark
May 20, 2010

Bring me the head of Auguste Escoffier.

MJP posted:

I do, but a strap will only dangle a guitar. It won't give it solid leverage against the elbow itself. Maybe it's just me and how it all fits and feels but I just haven't been able to get a relaxed barre chord on anything other than the kit-built Firebird.

This just raises more questions!

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS posted:

new pearl jam Kittie song rips

T Zero
Sep 26, 2005
When the enemy is in range, so are you
Thank you all for the thoughtful replies. I guess I was kinda hoping I could find a teacher who has a few guitars of their own to try out during a lesson.

MJP posted:

That said, T Zero, you shouldn't spend more than $100 to buy a guitar if you find one on Craigslist or FB Marketplace that has all six strings, holds tune, and works plugged in. Get a decent strap with a little padding - not the bare nylon kind that slashes into your shoulder. Use the strap to make sure the guitar stays in a comfortable position to play. If it's easier for you to have it rockstar style - parallel to the ground with a little upward tilt - go for it. If it's easier to have it classical style - at a 45 or higher degree angle pointing upward - go for it. It should not hurt. Painful guitar playing is the fast track to RSIs. No musical instrument is worth neurosurgery.

I'm a big believer in buying used gear when starting a hobby, but in this case I'm not sure I'm sophisticated enough to clock a lemon (I did see one on FB that I might check out). And given that brand new guitars start at $200, my thought was that it's worth the extra $ for the piece of mind.

As a beginner, you have absolutely no way to judge a preference at this point and most entry level guitars are good to excellent these days.

That was my thinking, yes.

And ya, I'll keep the caveats about rocksmith in mind. I intend it as way to get feedback rather than teaching per se. I've got some books on hold at the library and have been looking at a few youtube instructionals. I do intend to take some formal classes; it's just that I have a lot of work travel coming up and I want to get started learning.

MJP posted:

I beg of you, go to your local music store if you can, or buy used. You'll either save money or keep a local business afloat, or both.

My local music store is geared to middle schoolers, their cheapest guitar is $350, and they wouldn't let me pick one up unless the lone cashier/clerk was supervising me.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
My first guitar was a MIM fendy strat I got for like $750 cause I figured if I spent shitloads of money on a guitar I'd be way less likely to stop playing

MJP
Jun 17, 2007

Grimey Drawer

T Zero posted:

(I did see one on FB that I might check out). And given that brand new guitars start at $200, my thought was that it's worth the extra $ for the piece of mind.

And ya, I'll keep the caveats about rocksmith in mind. I intend it as way to get feedback rather than teaching per se. I've got some books on hold at the library and have been looking at a few youtube instructionals. I do intend to take some formal classes; it's just that I have a lot of work travel coming up and I want to get started learning.

My local music store is geared to middle schoolers, their cheapest guitar is $350, and they wouldn't let me pick one up unless the lone cashier/clerk was supervising me.
[/quote]

If the guitar you linked makes noise when you strum the strings while plugged into an amp (ask to borrow one from the buyer) then get it if you like the look. Brand new guitars may start at $200 but add tax and karmic intangibles (deforestation, enriching a megacorp, etc.) and it can add up. They may also be 3/4 size, or only have one pickup, or be really low quality. Bear in mind you'll need a strap ($25ish unless you want the cheapo, cut-your-shoulder nylon kind), amp ($40-$50ish used for a basic practice amp, don't buy new), a cable ($20 for a Boss cable that won't fall apart), and a gig bag ($50ish unless the cut-your-shoulder strap version is available). You can probably just take a pick from the bowl at GC to get started.

Even a lovely guitar at $100 generates extra costs that last through your next guitar. Yeah, there's beginner packs that come all in one, but you can expect bottom of the barrel stuff inside that box. You're way better off cobbling together used as much as possible.

Someone mentioned Monoprice - people do say good things about them, and you can get basically the same guitar (click on the sunburst color) for literally $66 shipped with the coupon code BIG25. At least there it's got some kind of return policy. Monoprice cables are like $10 for a right-angle 1/4" cable. Get the amp locally and you've really cut your spend down.

Without knowing make/model/details, that $350 guitar could be a bargain or an overpriced ripoff. Some low-end brands can and do charge that much for what's basically an entry-level guitar. Counterpoint, they might actually know how to matchmake you with a guitar that you want, but being new, you haven't yet come to feel what you want outside of aesthetics and maybe sound. My weird pecadillos about the Firebird body and radiused necks came from a lot of trial, error, and spend, but if I go to the local shop and tell the guy I'm looking for X or Y, he'd know what he has or what to look out for.

Rocksmith doesn't give good feedback. It is a memorization tool for specific songs. It was built to gamify memorization - this is not a bad thing, but the UI is not the greatest for learning. You gotta take your hands off the guitar to futz with settings, exit/change/etc. It'd be a good way to have fun with your guitar and keep your hands on it, and it may be easier for you to learn a song via Rocksmith than via its tabs or sheet music. I wouldn't expect it to be an adjunct to learning or any kind of learning tool. It's a game, it's made for play, and play is a component of learning and enjoying something. Do it and love it! Just don't treat it as a teacher and your expectations will be met.

Anyway yeah, if nothing else, you should grab that Monoprice cheapo to get started. It'll be easier to say "man, this $70 guitar sucks, I don't like the X or Y, now that I know what I like I can budget for the next step up" rather than "man, this $130 guitar sucks, I don't like the X or Y, etc."

I am very much still a newbie and don't feel qualified to have Guitar Opinions, but that's just my newbie POV.

Buschmaki posted:

My first guitar was a MIM fendy strat I got for like $750 cause I figured if I spent shitloads of money on a guitar I'd be way less likely to stop playing

Ah yes, the Guilting Jewish Mom method. "No no, it's fine, I only cost you $750 and I'll just sit in the corner, gathering dust"

TBH if that works for ya, then go for the coolest looking guitar your money can buy, and then just get a Tonika, because you can.

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005
If you are overwhelemed by the options, the Yamaha Pacifica "Gigmaker" bundle has pretty much everything you'd need to get started for ~$300. Guitar, practice amp, strap, cable, tuner, a bag, and some picks. The guitar is a solid all around choice, the amp would likely be the first and maybe only thing you'd want to upgrade at some point. Squier and Epiphone have similar bundles, can't speak to the quality of them, but I started out on a Pacifica bundle 20 years ago and it was a great guitar.

If you have Rocksmith then you also probably have the Rocksmith USB cable which can be connected to a computer and used as a cheap interface if you want to mess around with amp modeling software, which can let you create some tones that the practice amp won't be able to and will be cheaper than buying a modeling amp like the Katana or a tube amp and some pedals.

duodenum
Sep 18, 2005

I have 2 monoprice guitars and they are both pretty good for the price but only after a set-up. That's probably true for most sub-$250 guitars. poo poo, if you live in the Houston area I would give you one (or both) of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toebone
Jul 1, 2002

Start remembering what you hear.
Adding another vote of confidence for monoprice guitars, the $90 tele I bought from them back at the start of covid lockdown got me back into playing after years off