Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.
Look over here. A distraction
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KEI9Y0oQPI

Prowler
May 24, 2004

Wait, was there some sort of Simpsons Loki cross promotion thing?

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Prowler posted:

Wait, was there some sort of Simpsons Loki cross promotion thing?

They’ve done more than one MCU crossover special I think.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
They also did Star Wars ones. Disney+ getting Fox has spawned some got garbage.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR2WhWYeUwY

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

This is maybe the worst Steamed Hams I've seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK396icqf1w

It's great

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

Scholtz posted:

This is maybe the worst Steamed Hams I've seen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK396icqf1w

It's great

nobody show this to entertainment executives

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
120fps is the future

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsdADQw5HWo

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

That should really be Jessica. Possibly relaying his sister's thoughts. And they are 'Meow meow meow meow...'

Captain Splendid
Jan 7, 2009

Qu'en pense Caffarelli?
You can do both, Jessica can be Skinner

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

What is this, and why the hell does it feel eerily familiar.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

IBroughttheFunk posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzCDmdIy1-Y

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.

IBroughttheFunk posted:

It's a modified still from the American cartoon series called the Simpsons. It was good for about ten years then got really, really bad.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Samovar posted:

It's a modified still from the American cartoon series called the Simpsons. It was good for about ten years then got really, really bad.

For another 10 years or so the TreeHouse special was worth watching.

IBroughttheFunk
Sep 28, 2012

Hahaha, thank you. This genuinely unsettled me as a little kid.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDxpZRrO_kA

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Some mighty fine Manhattan distancing on display in that there video.

galagazombie
Oct 31, 2011

A silly little mouse!
Even if the factory is gone Bart should still own that property lot right? With how out of control the real estate market has gotten, just think of how much it’s gone up in value since the 90’s!

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

galagazombie posted:

Even if the factory is gone Bart should still own that property lot right? With how out of control the real estate market has gotten, just think of how much it’s gone up in value since the 90’s!

Bart never identified himself to the auctioneer he just took the keys and deed & left, he probably needed to register the transfer somewhere but didn’t bother. Also it’s not clear if he bought the land or just the building, plus no way he’s paying utilities or taxes. Guessing the abandoned property with an unknown owner would have defaulted to the city again especially if Bart didn’t care.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Bart never identified himself to the auctioneer he just took the keys and deed & left, he probably needed to register the transfer somewhere but didn’t bother. Also it’s not clear if he bought the land or just the building, plus no way he’s paying utilities or taxes. Guessing the abandoned property with an unknown owner would have defaulted to the city again especially if Bart didn’t care.

Everyone is searching for the owner of the Empty Lot.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I watched the Lil' Lisa Recycling episode last night and boy it makes me mad at Lisa.

oooh nooo, Mr. Burns wants to give me twelve million dollars from selling the fish factory but i can't take it, knowing where it came from. It wouldn't be right :lofty:

Lisa: take the loving 12 million dollars, set your family up for life, and then spend the rest on saving fish and wildlife and whatever stupid eco-causes you're into. Spend it entirely on working against Mr. Burns specifically! What you did was throw away your own power and give an extra 12 million bucks to a man who you said cannot be anything but evil no matter what. What is wrong with you? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sagebrush fucked around with this message at 04:04 on Mar 5, 2024

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

I watched the Lil' Lisa Recycling episode last night and boy it makes me mad at Lisa.

oooh nooo, Mr. Burns wants to give me twelve million dollars from selling the fish factory but i can't take it, knowing where it came from. It wouldn't be right :lofty:

Lisa: take the loving 12 million dollars, set your family up for life, and then spend the rest on saving fish and wildlife and whatever stupid eco-causes you're into. Spend it entirely on working against Mr. Burns specifically! What you did was throw away your own power and give an extra 12 million bucks to a man who you said cannot be anything but evil no matter what. What is wrong with you? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

because lisa's actions are largely performative

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Tunicate posted:

because lisa's actions are largely performative

One of the best Lisa moments is when she thinks she's going to make a big stink out of joining the football team because she's a girl and then ultimately ends up leaving in tears because girls already were.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Lobok posted:

One of the best Lisa moments is when she thinks she's going to make a big stink out of joining the football team because she's a girl and then ultimately ends up leaving in tears because girls already were.

Or when she finds out Jebediah Springfield was a fraud but can't bring herself to state it out loud lol

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

kdrudy posted:

Everyone is searching for the owner of the Empty Lot.

Give me some Yakuza Simpsons memes damnit

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

spanish yakuza simpsons memes, got it

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

Sagebrush posted:

She’s eight years old. Cut her some slack.

Sentient Data
Aug 31, 2011

My molecule scrambler ray will disintegrate your armor with one blow!
If she wants to press her intelligence and morals onto others, then it's fair to judge her by them :colbert:

Livo
Dec 31, 2023
She's eight and was conflicted about what to do, but was told by Marge to do what she ultimately thought was right. If Marge or Homer had insisted on her taking the money in that episode, she probably would have. Still, returning to the show status quo means everything is wrapped up in a neat little package! Really, I mean that. Sorry if it sounded sarcastic.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Mx. posted:

lol

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Livo posted:

She's eight and was conflicted about what to do, but was told by Marge to do what she ultimately thought was right. If Marge or Homer had insisted on her taking the money in that episode, she probably would have. Still, returning to the show status quo means everything is wrapped up in a neat little package! Really, I mean that. Sorry if it sounded sarcastic.

Yeah she's eight. It would of been weirder for an eight year old to make a sensible choice about that sort of thing. Although she is often written a lot older if the writers need someone to be the voice of reason and Marge can't for whatever reason, or to explain something sciency and Professor fink isn't around. Or if it's later seasons writers and whatever.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

here

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Mx. posted:

Oh my God give me more Simpsons Yakuza combinatory memes