Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Leggsy posted:

Say what now

EDIT: Hold the phone, looking at the twitter account slowbeef retweeted, is this what you're thinking about? (:nms: because it contains talk about animal abuse).

:nms:https://twitter.com/HmImThinking/status/1127279068653572096

god i hope that isn’t true. goons torturing animals are really gross and depressing and enraging

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

tamriel rebuilt is really good so far, and extremely easy to install. i recommend morrowind rather than catgrasping or kiwifarms or whatever the gently caress

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Cholifut posted:

Ah, yeah it was this. Glad you could find it. He obviously turbobanned that guy from everything and ran damage control for a minute.

wait wtf is this about strangling cats?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

euroshopper posted:

looked it up and apparently it's one of those threads where a bunch of permabanned goons come together and gossip over the libtards. i guess they knew about the dark id's weird lies for about a year

stfu and dont post in this thread anymore

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Butt Ghost posted:

do you haunt butts or are you a ghost that's also an arse

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
the greatest trick The Dark Id ever pulled was convincing the world he doesn't exist :blastu:

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

yes

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

tamriel rebuilt is really good so far, and extremely easy to install. i recommend morrowind rather than catgrasping or kiwifarms or whatever the gently caress

Thanks for the recc, forgot about that and thought it was one of the million vaporware modding projects.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

fanny phantom

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

NoiseAnnoys posted:

fanny phantom

lol

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

NoiseAnnoys posted:

god i hope that isn’t true. goons torturing animals are really gross and depressing and enraging

Butt Ghost posted:

Based on the date (2018) and the use of the word "now" I think those tweets are responding to the series of tweets about the fake cat dying?

Quoting to show the tweets and also loling at fruck again.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

Through CHIM all things are possible including a daughter turning 14 two years in a row

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

tamriel rebuilt is cool recommend checking out warlockracy's video on it unless warlockracy is the dark id then dont

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

NoiseAnnoys posted:

fanny phantom

The UK remake of that show went in a weird direction.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Butt Ghost posted:

the cats were russian operatives

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

qnqnx posted:

How do the japes keep piling up lol

You can't call them that anymore.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
The cats were simply given non-lethal takedown moves by Number Two.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Fruck!

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The cats were simply given non-lethal takedown moves by Number Two.

i would very much like to learn those for nail clipping times

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Paladinus posted:

You can't call them that anymore.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Endorph posted:

its one thing if its a youtuber with like 500k subs its another if its some guy who made screenshot LPs a decade ago

lol fr how is he getting 250 a month and a discord with 400 people in it is everyone in there the dark id

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

steinrokkan posted:

It's apparently extremely easy to become a cult leader (of the world's lamest cult)

Easy? You try pressing prtscr/sysreq while you're playing a game and then narrating what was happening in the game at the time you took the screenshot while you're on assignment trying to bring down the Venezuelan government. Go on I'll wait.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Butt Ghost posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiI3qE8SEGY

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol fr how is he getting 250 a month and a discord with 400 people in it is everyone in there the dark id

I don't think 250 a month until I pretend to die is worth playing through and extensively documenting all three Drakengard games tbh

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
Very natural behavior, typing out a stutter in your tweet about your pet dying.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Coolguye posted:

He, uh, he was rather unequivocal about you as of last November when "something" happened - I still don't know what - that caused him to ping the entire loving server about you.

I won't share it unless requested just out of courtesy or whatever but even as someone who looked once every 3 months or so and never spoke, it was notable that he dropped an @here specifically to tell the entire server to block and avoid you at all costs.

It was pretty hosed up.

Speedball posted:

Yeah and you know what the inciting incident was? Me remarking that "Hikari is weirdly cheap" which just...made everyone lose their poo poo at me. Then I have “Hikari” and TDI doing good cop bad cop in the admin channel discussing whether or not to throw me out and then BOOM I was out before I even realized what was going on.

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

tamriel rebuilt is cool recommend checking out warlockracy's video on it unless warlockracy is the dark id then dont

I've been watching the Josh Strife playthrough as the Lusty Argonian Maid, Morrowind is so hot right now

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
my cat is the catgirl(?) from HxH and was brutally decapitated by the protagonist

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

and this is my third daughter *holds pinky up like dr. evil* number two

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i am always weirded out by personal discord servers. like ive been in a few "group of friends" discord servers but not the ones that are like specifically "for" a certain person

wormskull's server is quite based actually

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

mycot posted:

The one thing they don't teach you at super spy classes is how to reanimate a cat. That knowledge is twitter's demesne.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

mycot posted:

it’s like an episode of lovejoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS9YzsQKnuM

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE

Cholifut posted:

Has anyone mentioned the dude who showed up maybe four years ago, claiming to be Id's brother, in his movie server to call him out on all his poo poo? Saying where he really lived, with his parents, no kids.
I was already tuned out by that point so I don't recall.
[removed for possible personal info]
I forgot about this! The guy showed up after his "daughter" "died." This was the only post he made before being banned and scrubbed. I think Id realized he needed to get a tighter hold over the discord and thats when he made the server invite-only.

I've had this sitting in one of my DMs since 2019 lmao

Somebody has a new favorite as of 20:53 on Mar 8, 2024

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Llab posted:

I forgot about this! The guy showed up after his "daughter" "died." This was the only post he made before being banned and scrubbed. I think Id realized he needed to get a tighter hold over the discord and thats when he made the server invite-only.

I've had this sitting in one of my DMs since 2019 lmao

that's the dark id too

16-bit Butt-Head has a new favorite as of 23:36 on Mar 4, 2024

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

NoiseAnnoys posted:

im sorry, who are you again?

a dude who reads kiwifarms

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Well, the Jerky Boys havent led me wrong yet...

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
How does this poo poo keep getting more insane lol

Note Block
May 14, 2007

nothing could fit so perfectly inside

Fun Shoe
Thank you for your service FrankRizzo69420

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.