Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Carlos Lantana posted:

what sticks in my mind is her being day drunk and smeared with mustard
The utter lack of trigger discipline in those fucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

These fuckers

quote:

“It is unfathomable that we do not have a national security strategy from the president, nor do we have his budget for the upcoming fiscal year. And because of that, we want to stop him from actually delivering the State of the Union.” – Sen. Joni Ernst, today on Fox Business.

Last week GOP Rep. Scott Perry similarly called for canceling the speech, saying, “He comes at the invitation of Congress, and Republicans are in control of the House. There’s no reason that we need to invite him to get more propaganda and actually blame the American people for the crisis he’s caused.”

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

:sad:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

:lol:

I don’t think there’s enough House Republicans to do it, especially with handful who are on their way out because they hate the Freedom Caucus types.

beerinator
Feb 21, 2003
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1764763255564628428

I like how the chryon says "45th President of the UNTIED States"

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

lol @ the thought of Congress dumping the responsibility of the Budget on Joe Biden, it's like asking the Teacher to do your homework

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright

children.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

TulliusCicero posted:

So my colleague and I were talking about Tuberville the dumbest gently caress imaginable, and we got curious and looked up his background.

He graduated from Southern University with a Bachelors in P.E., in 1976. He then became an assistant coach at some high school for football and just fell upwards.

Motherfucker has a degree in GYM. And not like PE now where you have to know health sciences/ wellness/ excercise

Fucker learned how to play Dodgeball as a degree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijDpjN80T7U

SlurredSpeech609
Oct 29, 2012

Johnson already formally invited Biden to give the sotu. Is there even a process to rescind that?

quote:

"In this moment of great challenge for our country, it is my solemn duty to extend this invitation for you to address a Joint Session of Congress on Thursday, March 7, 2024, so that you may fulfill your obligation under the U.S. Constitution to report on the state of our union," Johnson wrote in a letter to Biden.
https://www.npr.org/2024/01/06/1223292174/biden-state-of-the-union-march-7

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?

Froghammer posted:

The utter lack of trigger discipline in those fucks

There’s one picture where she’s just straight up pointing the gun at the back of her husband’s head with her finger on the trigger.

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

:lol::lol::lol:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

CharlestheHammer posted:

I don’t get what’s wrong with that article, it’s true that being a convicted felon would theoretically hurt Trumps chances but Trump has done a pretty good job of delaying it so it most likely will not happen in time for election, rendering it useless

What are they saying over on patriots.win about it?

Nooner posted:

So it's funny if she got caught giving a dude a handy in a theatre

But not funny if the guy she got caught giving a handy to in a theatre paid her for it?

Capitalism ruins everything. :shrug:

WHY BONER NOW posted:

Satan offers you a deal: mtg will be convicted of pipe bombing jan 6 and goes to jail in shame. But boebart wins reelection.

Do you take the deal

Absolutely, MTG is way more secure in her seat and seems ever so slightly less incompetent (which is a relative term not to be confused with actual competence.)

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic
lol if yall think even the MAGA crazies are giving up a chance to be on primetime national television.

this is ugly people prom night.

Now they may scream and throw their feces or whatever grifts the most donor dollars, but they're not going to cancel it.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Of course it’s newsmax, so they didn’t ask the most obvious follow up question because they probably don’t want it to end with just “the bad ones” too

When is MAGA just going to go “deport everyone who’s not white”, like, without any pretenses

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

:lol:

https://x.com/akafacehots/status/1764493470004064621?s=46&t=Y9tN5g_IyRiifSxBmqZbkw

Republicans suddenly care about judges being bought

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I believe Judge Energon has plenty to tell me about Cybertron

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

Sigh fine Joe Biden is allowed to give the state of the union address I GUESS, but in return I get to shout at him and throw peanut shells

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

They want to bring back polio

How can they look at the last 100 or so years of history and claim that the Polio vaccine doesn't work?

Do they say the same thing about the Smallpox vaccine?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Cheesebro re: J6

Just invite Biden over for coffee and laughs, this whole insurrection thing will blow over

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

poisonpill posted:

Sigh fine Joe Biden is allowed to give the state of the union address I GUESS, but in return I get to shout at him and throw peanut shells

In a stunning example of bipartisanship everyone in Congress gets an ice cream cone

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Pope Corky the IX posted:

There’s one picture where she’s just straight up pointing the gun at the back of her husband’s head with her finger on the trigger.

They're Boomers so she might have actually been contemplating pulling the trigger there.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

TulliusCicero posted:

So my colleague and I were talking about Tuberville the dumbest gently caress imaginable, and we got curious and looked up his background.

He graduated from Southern University with a Bachelors in P.E., in 1976. He then became an assistant coach at some high school for football and just fell upwards.

Motherfucker has a degree in GYM. And not like PE now where you have to know health sciences/ wellness/ excercise

Fucker learned how to play Dodgeball as a degree.

Spent more seconds than I care to report trying to figure out what kind of major that stood for. Got You Mine?

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1764789037292761544

What the everloving gently caress?

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

These $10,000/plate fundraising dinners have taken a dark, ghoulish turn

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

BrigadierSensible posted:

How can they look at the last 100 or so years of history and claim that the Polio vaccine doesn't work?

Excuse me, have you ever—EXCUSE ME I'M TALKING. Have you ever met anyone with :airquote: polio :airquote: ? Huh?? Didn't think so! Fake news everybody

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

kazil posted:

Just invite Biden over for coffee and laughs, this whole insurrection thing will blow over

Funnily enough it probably would've helped a tiny bit with the whole "keeping decorum and distancing himself from the J6 rioters" thing. Instead he Trumped ahead and now he's looking at a half billion in fines and more lawsuits to come! Whoopsies!

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Soon to be rescued again puppies

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

These dogs aren't going to a good home.

Spindle
Feb 12, 2008

Baby, we're rich

Presumably the same donation laundering as last time

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Is this like when rich people launder their money by buying art?

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

BrigadierSensible posted:

yeah, tons of these idiots don't vaccinate their own kids against diseases that should have been dead for 100 years

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

BIDEN: The State of the Union is "gently caress Congress", all ya'll come up here now and get slapped in the face by my giant loving dick, which you all know that I have given how you've been so obsessed with my son's for the last five years.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Data Graham posted:

Excuse me, have you ever—EXCUSE ME I'M TALKING. Have you ever met anyone with :airquote: polio :airquote: ? Huh?? Didn't think so! Fake news everybody

Have you ever heard of Arthur Digby Sellers? He was a writer on a show called Branded, wrote 156 episodes—the bulk of the series!—before being confined to an iron lung due to polio!

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

Meatball posted:

As someone in NJ, there are a lot of people here talking about moving to Pennsylvania. Better cost of living and cheaper houses. NJ people are moving to PA and helping to make it bluer. Hopefully, you all can get rid of the chuds in your government and get that legal weed. It's really awesome.

I wonder where - north of Delran? A Philadelphia rowhome now goes for over $200K and it is possible to find a decent (older, smaller, but with land)home in Gloucester County & points south for less. Just not in the new housing developments which are popping up like Walgreens mushrooms everywhere. They're built like poo poo but selling for crazy money

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Oh, and Clarence Thomas being bought and paid for is no problem, right hypocrites?

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

zone posted:

Oh, and Clarence Thomas being bought and paid for is no problem, right hypocrites?

These people laugh at being called hypocrites, they don't give a poo poo, they've never given a poo poo. Being called a hypocrite is a sign to these people that they've outsmarted you.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Buce posted:

yeah, tons of these idiots don't vaccinate their own kids against diseases that should have been dead for 100 years

I knew a kid that got Polio in highschool. He sat behind me in Spanish 2 or 3.

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 12 days!

twistedmentat posted:

KnowingBetter has a really good video on this whole thing

https://youtu.be/0ens0WjAyOc?si=LMjPtaoMD6sVJdgP

Basically, its another American "One thing" kind of thinking. All bad things are caused by this one thing and if we just ban or stop or get rid or whatever that one thing, everything will be perfect. It was the thinking behind prohibition (All America's problems come from Drink!), but in this everything bad was caused by eating meat. Eating meat caused you to have sexy thoughts and that lead to self abuse, so you should cut meat out of your diet or you'll be doing literally the worst think you can do, MASTURBATE!

Today its all ill defined things to get rid of, Woke, or CRT or DEI or some other boogieman the christian fascists want people scared about. Scaring ignorant parents into thinking their kids are going to become sodomites because they learned that men who love other men are humans that deserve respect as well as any one.

60 minutes did an bit on Moms for Hitler and its so obvious they have no actual ideas outside of their talking points and lies
https://twitter.com/jenmercieca/status/1764465191985573948

The voice over saying how full of poo poo they are is pretty hilarious.
They are so mad they got 'taken out of context' lol. M4L are making a big deal about how the books they showed in the interview weren't aired in the segment and claim if they're not suitable for daytime television then why should they be in schools?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Grey Cat posted:

I knew a kid that got Polio in highschool. He sat behind me in Spanish 2 or 3.

El Polio Loco