Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

snitches get stitches tm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Pwease don't kill me

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

Johnny Keats posted:

Pwease don't kill me

I had written up a big post about stealing my line then saw the w.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Johnny Keats posted:

Pwease don't kill me

this is having the opposite effect, for what it's worth.

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

hambeet posted:

this is having the opposite effect, for what it's worth.

It’s true, I’m now asking to be on the scum team so I can murder Keats

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.

hambeet posted:

snitches get stitches tm

!!!

AFancyQuestionMark
Feb 19, 2017

Long time no see.
TM is dead. coincidence, I think not !!!

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

do you know something we don't...?

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

oh, discord, hadn't seen it yet

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

you don't stitch dead people. they're dead. they don't need it!

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Zoya posted:

oh, discord, hadn't seen it yet

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Rip TM he was a real one

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Tired Moritz has died in the night!

quote:

Hi Bifauxnen, you are a...

OPPORTUNISTIC LOCAL POLITICIAN! Your alignment is THIRD PARTY - but beware, your alignment can change! (Bif was scum at the end of the game)

VICTORY CONDITION: Survive to end game

You are pretty sure that you can get more money and votes by protecting the environment. Probably. Unless the environmentalists start to undermine your power. Or hell, if they even slip up a little bit, you can probably get ahead by throwing the rights of forest-dwelling people and natural resources under the bus.

POWER: GLADIATOR/THUNDERDOME: At any time (day or night), pick a target. Only you or that target may be eliminated at deadline. To do this, message me on discord:

##challenge [target]

If you use this power less than 12 hours before deadline during the day or you use it at night, the I will announce to the thread that you have used this power at the following DAWN. If you use this power more than 12 hours before the deadline (and I see it), I will announce that you have used this power in the thread ASAP.

If you survive the day without being voted out (if you defeat your gladiator opponent), your alignment will change!

If you defeat a FOREST DESTROYER/EVIL aligned player, your alignment changes to FOREST PROTECTOR/TOWN. You will win when all threats to town are eliminated.

If you defeat a FOREST PROTECTOR/TOWN aligned player, your alignment changes to EVIL and you join the evil chat. You count for parity. You will win when the number of evil players is greater than or equal to the number of non-evil players

If you defeat a 3P, your alignment will change to FOREST PROTECTOR/TOWN.

You have been blessed by the monkey's paw with the following abilities:

You may ##chat up to three players in the daytime with messages of 500 characters or fewer (they may respond at their leisure the same day). You may also ##hide behind another player at night to evade a kill; however, if they are targeted by a kill themselves (or are killing somebody else), you will also die.

In addition...

Johnny Keats visited hambeet on night 1.
Johnny Keats and hambeet are THUNDERDOMED. Only one of them may be executed today. If for any reason one of them dies prior to the execution, the other will be executed and the day will end.
Ignatius Mortimer Meen has joined the game per the observers choosing the most bastard option possible for their ultimate prize! May the gods have mercy on us all.

D2 is open! Votefinder below.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (18): AFancyQuestionMark, CapitalistPig, CubicalSucrose, gay for gacha, Ghoti Fillet, Hal Incandenza, hambeet, Johnny Keats, lih, My Second Re-Reg, mycelia, Sandwolf, TammyHEH, Tea Party Crasher, Toalpaz, wins32767, Your Personal Muse, Zoya

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

If you wanted to vote for me (I. M. Meen), you'd vote for Ghoti Fillet. But due to the thunderdome today, you can't! Womp womp. Not that you should anyway since you'll forfeit the friendship orthowin if you don't kill my partner first.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Well, this is awkward. I'm not sure what number to give "just broke your ankle falling on top of a lion while breaking into the zoo late at night", any ideas?

I guess at least the thunderdome makes this easy. ##vote Keats since it seems pretty obvious from the announcements he got this going and I don't see him pulling this if he's paired with beet.

lih
May 15, 2013

Just a friendly reminder of what it looks like.

We'll do punctuation later.
lmao

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

:staredog:

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

It’s insane the mod joined the game and we can’t kill him finally

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Well, this is awkward. I'm not sure what number to give "just broke your ankle falling on top of a lion while breaking into the zoo late at night", any ideas?

I guess at least the thunderdome makes this easy. ##vote Keats since it seems pretty obvious from the announcements he got this going and I don't see him pulling this if he's paired with beet.

uh...

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote keats

Ez

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

##vote keats

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Meen who scum

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

I can't tell you that. Obs will modkill me if I do.

wins32767
Mar 16, 2007

Sandwolf posted:

It’s insane the mod joined the game and we can’t kill him finally

Someone needs to have a vig.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

wins32767 posted:

please god someone vig the mod

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I have it on good authority there is no observer alignment in this game so I think you’re good

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Sounds fake

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

wins32767 posted:

:hmmyes:

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Also if you’re town who cares about a modkill, you win if you’re dead

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Keats what were you doing visiting Hambeet

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Sandwolf posted:

I have it on good authority there is no observer alignment in this game so I think you’re good

There are observers who are watching the game, however. Plus my faction info says that they can do it, so...

gay for gacha
Dec 22, 2006

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

There are observers who are watching the game, however. Plus my faction info says that they can do it, so...

lmao

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Your Personal Muse posted:

Also if you’re town who cares about a modkill, you win if you’re dead

I am the only member of my faction. If I die, the dream is dead. So no, I'm not gonna fall on my sword for you. You don't like it, not my problem.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Just got a late result, mod please focus on the game instead of focusing on the game

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I am the only member of my faction. If I die, the dream is dead. So no, I'm not gonna fall on my sword for you. You don't like it, not my problem.

are you MOD-ALIGNED?

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Zoya posted:

are you MOD-ALIGNED?

No. I'm not an original alignment either.

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

It's clear from the mod post that this Thunderdome action made me and Beet visit each other. I'm sure the iser is on neither of our teams.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut

I am not interested in voting Zoya today...I think.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Also that partner thing in the VF comments is not a joke. When we get to N2, you'll all receive an oracle action that will help you objectively find my partner. I'm not gonna tell you who it is because you'll just kill me right after you dunk them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

Also that partner thing in the VF comments is not a joke. When we get to N2, you'll all receive an oracle action that will help you objectively find my partner. I'm not gonna tell you who it is because you'll just kill me right after you dunk them.

Correct