Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i missed some stuff cause i was in the balatro hole. i cant believe the guy who screenshotted videogames with epic witty comments punctuated by the famous sa getout frog was a stupid loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Blarghalt posted:

welcome to the dark i'd sick and twisted mind 😈

Finish your LP of Major/Minor's sequel.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

let's playtime is over

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Finish your LP of Major/Minor's sequel.

the sequel was just regular boring bad instead of the constant stream of insanity of the first game, which is about 90% of the reason I got bored of it

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Meowywitch posted:

holy poo poo it went deeper

Me while reading the Strongbad Wiki

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Dark Id = "DID", as in, multiple personality larper?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Blarghalt posted:

the sequel was just regular boring bad instead of the constant stream of insanity of the first game, which is about 90% of the reason I got bored of it

Finish it anyway. Eat everything on your plate.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Twisty seeing a Halloween party advertised on Facebook and showing up not only being the only white person there but the only person in costume (Roman soldier) has entered the chat

lol

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Twisty seeing a Halloween party advertised on Facebook and showing up not only being the only white person there but the only person in costume (Roman soldier) has entered the chat

I once flew back to my home town for a friend's thirtieth birthday party only I didn't find out the party was cancelled so I ended up standing around awkwardly in a lesbian bar.

I had other reasons to visit but that was the main memory I have of that trip.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Martman posted:

Dark Id = "DID", as in, multiple personality larper?

The name is fairly self-explanatory and is not some kind of subtle reference to his years long plan to trick everyone into thinking he's Solid Snake doing lets plays.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

I once flew back to my home town for a friend's thirtieth birthday party only I didn't find out the party was cancelled so I ended up standing around awkwardly in a lesbian bar.

was there a fire exit

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
mental insanity is amazing,

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Dick Bastardly posted:

mental insanity is amazing,

I preferred virtual insanity

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The name is fairly self-explanatory and is not some kind of subtle reference to his years long plan to trick everyone into thinking he's Solid Snake doing lets plays.
Hmm no, you're wrong. And also he is solid snake

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

zorak has been mocking thedarkid now that he's dying

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

drat that's hosed up. At least wait till it's revealed that he's faking out

Come And See
Sep 15, 2008

We're all awash in a sea of blood, and the least we can do is wave to each other.

TDI brought me years of entertainment so the weirdo's still good in my books. Sorry for all the people whose personal tragedy he exploited for attention though.

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

i want to get off darkid's wild ride

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

i missed some stuff cause i was in the balatro hole. i cant believe the guy who screenshotted videogames with epic witty comments punctuated by the famous sa getout frog was a stupid loser

Congratulations to you and Balatro, which is the name of a man.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
the dark idiot

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

was there a fire exit

It was a single story building so yes but not in an interesting way.

Nitnen
Jul 29, 2011
isn't the name "the dark id" just a xenogears referen--

:aaaaa:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Should have listened to Jonathan Richman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTLsfZk-FpE

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

pwned by the former anime mod

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

“I think the problem is you’re just uneducated.”

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Phlegmish posted:

How the gently caress does this keep happening. I vaguely recognized his name from the moderately funny LPs I used to read back when those were popular. He seemed like a normal person. How are so many people driven insane by the Internet

Industrial sex, my brother.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

You’re laughing. TDI has fake cancer and lied about his entire personal life and you’re laughing.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
uh please don’t speak ill of the dead? Jesus goons

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

Pablo Nergigante posted:

You’re laughing. TDI has fake cancer and lied about his entire personal life and you’re laughing.

cock's shotgun

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

I hope they asked before borrowing it

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Endorph posted:

its one thing if its a youtuber with like 500k subs its another if its some guy who made screenshot LPs a decade ago

yobgobblin

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Lol at me waking up to more tdi lore

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

friend of mine just found this posted in the wild without explanation and only just now got the context for it

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Did he ever say what cancer he had or did he just do the usual attention grifter thing of just "cancer ... What's it matter what kind it is? gently caress it."?

Like overall I could really give a poo poo about his having a discord where he puffs himself up with stupid stories or whatever but the very loving notion that he has mere hours to live and is on his loving discord chattin' away casually about it infuriates me when I think back to my own multiple relatives who have died to cancer and how completely non-functional they were during the last few weeks of their lives. Chatting online would have been a bridge too far and here's this valor stealing dipshit being like "keep on lovin' this poo poo after im gone....."

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
glory's hole

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
One time me and a friend were walking through the local university grounds as it was a shortcut to the club we were going to. Saw lights and music coming from one of the buildings and figured it was a student party so we gatecrashed.

it wasn't. It was a black woman's 50th birthday party. we were the only two white people there

Cholifut
May 22, 2010

Heath posted:

Did he ever say what cancer he had or did he just do the usual attention grifter thing of just "cancer ... What's it matter what kind it is? gently caress it."?

Like overall I could really give a poo poo about his having a discord where he puffs himself up with stupid stories or whatever but the very loving notion that he has mere hours to live and is on his loving discord chattin' away casually about it infuriates me when I think back to my own multiple relatives who have died to cancer and how completely non-functional they were during the last few weeks of their lives. Chatting online would have been a bridge too far and here's this valor stealing dipshit being like "keep on lovin' this poo poo after im gone....."

Stomach cancer. He told me he had 3-6 months to live at most back in April of 2020.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

One time me and a friend were walking through the local university grounds as it was a shortcut to the club we were going to. Saw lights and music coming from one of the buildings and figured it was a student party so we gatecrashed.

it wasn't. It was a black woman's 50th birthday party. we were the only two white people there

did you at least bring a present