Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

rotinaj posted:

Wrestling is better when Dracula is involved IMO

Not followers of a gothic lifestyle

Not someone drinking a viscous fluid

Fuckin Dracula

Dracula looks in the mirror in horror as he sees the Ultimate Warrior and nothing else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/WWEShop/status/1764722339818729574

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Do they take checks?

Ivypls
Aug 24, 2019

do they take cocaine

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Gavok posted:

Dracula looks in the mirror in horror as he sees the Ultimate Warrior and nothing else.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

"The Wiseman to the Bloodline?"

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

“Talks for Reigns because he can’t promo for poo poo”

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Gavok posted:

Do they take checks?

Not from Paul

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

he should be inducted by a process server

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
“Personally hosed over every single person who stepped through the doors of the ecw locker room” probably won’t fit, huh

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

STING 64 posted:

he should be inducted by a process server

tommy dreamer finishes the story

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

C. Everett Koop posted:

tommy dreamer finishes the story

grim lol

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Is that you Stone Cold? Did you change your name and av?

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

They should get his roommate that answered call from ECW talent looking for money saying Paul wasn't home to induct him!

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

rotinaj posted:

Wrestling is better when Dracula is involved IMO

Not followers of a gothic lifestyle

Not someone drinking a viscous fluid

Fuckin Dracula

I'm still holding out hope that we will one day have Wrestlevania

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

Squared Circle of the Moon

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
https://twitter.com/MickieJames/status/1765041079466836426

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lkmfao

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Hmmmmmm

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

CHaKKaWaKka posted:

I'm now really irritated that GCW lost all it's steam and never had a big, dumb halloween show with a giant inflatable pumpkin to go along with their clusterfuck WM weekend shows and their Summer backyard shows.

Like drat, it sounds like such a no brainer now. There's half a dozen spooky women, half a dozen wrestlers from the 90's based off horror movies, LA Park could show up, Gangrel, so much potential

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Mickey nodding fervently. "Quasimodo predicted this."

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Tampa Bae posted:

I'm now really irritated that GCW lost all it's steam and never had a big, dumb halloween show with a giant inflatable pumpkin to go along with their clusterfuck WM weekend shows and their Summer backyard shows.

Like drat, it sounds like such a no brainer now. There's half a dozen spooky women, half a dozen wrestlers from the 90's based off horror movies, LA Park could show up, Gangrel, so much potential

I swear I remember GCW doing some sort of Halloween cosplay show at least once

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Apparently the hardcore country is the confederacy

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

...tooth?

Angry_Ed posted:

Macho Man Rondo of Blood

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug
Simon Dean's Quest

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Finding out through CMLL about MLW booking the most MLW match possible.

https://twitter.com/CMLL_OFICIAL/status/1765090975913762818

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Angry_Ed posted:

Lament of Booking

Most Power Alex
Sep 2, 2023
What is kayfabe? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!

Bizarro Kanyon
Jan 3, 2007

Something Awful, so easy even a spaceman can do it!

What the hell difference does it make if Facebook and Instagram have issues on Election Day? You do not vote through their system.

Dammit, I hate lazy conspiracy thought like this. Give me something with effort.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

What the hell difference does it make if Facebook and Instagram have issues on Election Day? You do not vote through their system.

Dammit, I hate lazy conspiracy thought like this. Give me something with effort.

how will you find out if there are Big, Massive Dumps if all social media is down (censored)

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

how will you find out if there are Big, Massive Dumps if all social media is down (censored)

i find that there are big massive dumps every morning after my coffee :D

Hellblazer187
Oct 12, 2003

I've been on Insta all day so what is she even talking about

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Bizarro Kanyon posted:

What the hell difference does it make if Facebook and Instagram have issues on Election Day?

If boomers can't talk on the boomer website about the deep state rigging the election, how will the boomers know when to take back America??

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
There was a partial outage for like an hour early today, that apparently They were behind for some reason or another

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

yeah i have to use facebook for work and it was down for a while today. i just didn't post my news on facebook and the world kept turning

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
One of Sting's son is a soft spoken gaming youtuber. He posted a video recapping the final match.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDPN8-LlirM

anakha
Sep 16, 2009

fez_machine posted:

One of Sting's son is a soft spoken gaming youtuber. He posted a video recapping the final match.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDPN8-LlirM

In related news, Sting's other son posted this:
https://twitter.com/StevenBorden85/status/1765173828764958870?t=MclO1CHN_j1dE2kgnwMRMg&s=19

Red is Dead
Apr 28, 2008

The great and devious UltraMantis Black hides from no man, woman, beast, or unearthly spirit.
That smile on his face as he flew into Nick. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

So uhh, Tony, how about signing up nwo Wolfpack Sting to keep on Stinging with Darby, eh? He looks like Sting, he can do the Stinger Splash, presumably he can also yell "WOOO!" and if he can just do incredibly questionable stunts then we'll be in business for decades to come.

E:

I've said this before and I'll say it again, but man, I love Tony Khan purely for the last run he gave to Sting. Not just for going 29-0 with Darby and getting to have all the respect and adulation he's due and was denied by WWE and TNA, but also for his final match. It could not have been done better. Main eventing a PPV, built up to with the gravitas the situation deserved. They invited Sting's old buddies, they got his sons involved, and then the just had the perfect wrestling match with the Young Bucks, who played their roles perfectly and helped give everyone a great send-off.

That's gonna be a memory all three Stings will have for the rest of their lives.

https://twitter.com/allinkid/status/1765186879928799604

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Mar 6, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lmao Nick casually catching the jacket