Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how long does trump go to jail for?
life
no jail time
elected president from a jail cell
goku
View Results

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

JHomer722 posted:

why does she want to help Biden?

this was my thought, the absolute greatest gift the r's could give the white house is both an excuse to skip a potential dementia disaster, AND a stick to whack the GOP with for a news cycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Durf posted:

back in my day our recruitment propaganda had us fighting dragons with swords

not empty promises of military hussies

the idea of being a warrior taking down titans and gods and legendary dragons would sell the idea more lol

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Hatebag posted:

I'd eat the spice. fuckin a it makes you better at stabbing let's go

I have an idea for a comedy series about a little Italian restaurant in Lincoln Park NJ where the family that runs it somehow takes in a fugitive Fremen who's got a baby sandworm and they decide to keep them around when they discover that the spiced tomato sauce is a gigantic hit with the locals, they go nuts over it, but every episode there's some new problem or mixup where the sand worm gets loose, or the Fremen gets jealous of the teen daughter's boyfriend, or a nosy neighbor catches a glimpse of the sandworm playing in the back yard, you know the typical thing.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

JHomer722
Jul 30, 2006

And you, you ridiculous people, you expect me to help you.

Salt Fish posted:

I'm 150 out o 830 pages through the first Dune book please stop posting about Dune until I finish!!!!

same

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

I have an idea for a comedy series about a little Italian restaurant in Lincoln Park NJ where the family that runs it somehow takes in a fugitive Fremen who's got a baby sandworm and they decide to keep them around when they discover that the spiced tomato sauce is a gigantic hit with the locals, they go nuts over it, but every episode there's some new problem or mixup where the sand worm gets loose, or the Fremen gets jealous of the teen daughter's boyfriend, or a nosy neighbor catches a glimpse of the sandworm playing in the back yard, you know the typical thing.

it's called a sandtrout

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Mr. Nice! posted:

as a reminder, trump’s people didn’t document poo poo or keep track of anything so it allowed them to do things unlawfully. they split apart families and lost track of who kids’ parents were and vice versa.

under biden they’re documenting every single thing which makes it seem more extreme.

this is not to defend biden but rather to just explain why the numbers look wonky. legal immigration still hasn’t reached the levels it was at in 2016.

wrong I distinctly remember that Stephen Miller said there were exactly 1,488 children missing :elon:

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Vim Fuego posted:

it's called a sandtrout

One of the neighbors who's not part of the family has to know about the secret, you can play that neighbor if you want.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Salt Fish posted:

I'm 150 out o 830 pages through the first Dune book please stop posting about Dune until I finish!!!!

just drink the water of life so you immediately know the ending

this works irl because it’s cocaine

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Durf posted:

wrong I distinctly remember that Stephen Miller said there were exactly 1,488 children missing :elon:

lol the government owns so hard

Federal agency says it lost track of 1,488 migrant children
https://apnews.com/united-states-congress-national-national-aad956b7281f4057aaac1ef4b5732f12

it was the HHS :godwinning:

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

emfive posted:

One of the neighbors who's not part of the family has to know about the secret, you can play that neighbor if you want.

I'm gonna peer over the fence like Wilson from Home Improvement

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

ex post facho posted:

looks like a big day in tarlp

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

a helpful bear posted:

Thinking up new dune names

Theodore Alaska
Benjamin Ohio
Chadwick Delaware

Jim Bob Papadopoulos

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I know very little about Dune but I saw an Atreides family tree in another thread and Duncan shows up in like 10 places on it

dude boned

that’s a fraction of a percent of all Duncans who ever lived though, ergo,

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

look at that gigantic motherfucker drat

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
very healthy president

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

how much did he say he weigh again lol like 215?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Shifty Shaddam was very mean to Leto. Told him he’d get to rule Arrakis, but it was all a lie folks. Deep state Bene Gesserit plotted with the Sardaukar to take him out. But I’m gonna make the spice flow again and it’s going to flow more than you’ve ever seen it flow, believe me.

[woman being ululating over Hans Zimmer percussion]

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Joementum posted:

just drink the water of life so you immediately know the ending

this works irl because it’s cocaine

when he walks into the sietch during prayer and gets amped the gently caress up

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Do the Average Joe's of the Dune Universe have Memes? What are the dock workers of Caladan sharing between loads?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

mr. president please sign this hundred dollar bill for me

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

Chaneh...

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

How often do I think of Rome?? What's your clearance?

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

duno

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
Done.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
left side is nite crew and right side is day crew

Scarabrae
Oct 7, 2002

looking at that makes my back hurt

El Palo Mota
Aug 5, 2009

Buddykins posted:

how much did he say he weigh again lol like 215?

239 pounds. Young, healthy, slim...

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

right side is nite crew and left side is day crew

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

hold up, what's that dog's name??

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

ArmedZombie posted:

trump genocides like an Italian, biden genocides like a German

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Durf posted:

that's what I mean. is there like a blockade around florida.

what's stopping a hypersonic missile or some dudes in a fishing boat launching something more obtainable

the iranians said americans had no heros compared to Soleimani but I'd wager Trump is pretty high up there in terms of being both a mascot and target for revenge

Trump getting assassinated by Iranin hypersonic missle would almost be funny enough to make the following war worth it

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
new buddykins av

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011

fiiiiiiinnnne
:coolspot:

why even bother at this point

lettem fly i guess

sinnesloeschen
Jun 4, 2011